Asexual Marriage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Asexual Marriage

___ EDITED because i might hurt asexual people.

BUT, i don't approve of sisters here saying this can happen.... Islam promotes a healthy sex life.
    Last edited by عبد المنعم; 20-06-14, 05:10 PM.
    70 scholars issued fatawas that Imam Ahmad b. Hanbal should be executed! That was the popular opinion back then, don't be fooled by popular opinion today! - Ahmad Musa jibreel

Tawheed Series - click

Comment

Ask Satan to find you a Djinn ;)...you don't have to do sex with a lady Djinn..I heard they are very pretty..lol

Comment

Originally posted by Aashiq View Post
        There are women who feel the same way, maybe if you put up a profile on a Muslim marriage site with that specific requirement you may get some interest.

Do you know if it's a mental issue or a hormonal issue? Also you should know that it doesn't always last forever. You could find yourself in an asexual marriage and one day you or your wife suddenly change and then a divorce wont be far off. What's your need to marry?
        There have never been any hormonal or psychological researches into asexuality that much. Most people like myself have no hormone issues although psychology is probably the major issue. It is just weird considering that I have always been asexual and asexuality is something a person cannot change like being straight or gay. I literally have no sexual orientation by default.

The thing about asexuality is that it does not change. So saying I can grow out of it is a nonsensical question. I am not insulting you but I am just trying to be sure you understand my dilemma

Comment

Originally posted by Musbah View Post
          How long has this been going on? Perhaps you are suffering from low testosterone. If you are really asexual then why the need to be in a relationship?
          Since I was born and no I am not suffering from low testosterone. I figured that out from a medical check up from a humorous accident. I will not go into details about it

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
            Akhi the Op is a known Troll, just ignore it and it's posts.
            I could say the same to you as you are the trolliest of the trolls. Somebody asks a question and you hate the fact they exist. Do you even know what a troll is? A troll is somebody who tries "stirring the pot". You are offended by any question or statement by somebody who is not a Muslim and thus they are your enemy. You seriously have to be a terrorist/militia sympathizer and a violent person to have this mentality. It is disturbing.
            You hate all Jews, want people to die for no reason other than your amusement and you declare absurdities towards any person who realizes you have nothing to contribute to humanity.
            I have been at this stage when I was a teenager to and if you do not grow out of it you will regret it. I assure you this. Go to a masjid or find happiness with those that love you. Spreading hate will only make your own life miserable.

Comment

Originally posted by عبد المنعم View Post
              ___ EDITED because i might hurt asexual people.

BUT, i don't approve of sisters here saying this can happen.... Islam promotes a healthy sex life.
              I am not a Muslim of course but I just like to hear Islamic perspectives on matters nonetheless.

So it is mandatory for a husband and wife to have sex in Islam? I know that asceticism is not halal but this sounds a bit hedonistic to me. I would have though that things like love and the quality of the husband and wife would be more important than intimacy. But I am just assuming these things though and totally speaking out of my head.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveIsTheAnswer View Post
                I am not a Muslim of course but I just like to hear Islamic perspectives on matters nonetheless.

So it is mandatory for a husband and wife to have sex in Islam? I know that asceticism is not halal but this sounds a bit hedonistic to me. I would have though that things like love and the quality of the husband and wife would be more important than intimacy. But I am just assuming these things though and totally speaking out of my head.
                It's not mandatory if both doesn't want sex, but if one wants sex, the other spouse must fulfill that responsibility.

Comment

It's not mandatory; it's expected. Love is both emotional and physical. Human beings have an innate desire to have sex. Intimacy is surely part of a relationship.

The fact you lack this desire means you're an outlier.

Comment

That's up to you but how you gonna have kids?

Comment

Ideally, marry and asexual women.

Definitely tell her before you marry her.

I imagine most women would feel peed off and a bit 'unloved' to learn their husbands will never want sex with her.

Comment

Asexual Marriage

I think it might be a good chance for a woman who has abusive past or who are very insecure about their bodies to marry an asexual person. It is a chance for them to learn to trust men again and also to be comfortable with their bodies. Although not all are ok with sex they're ok with other forms of intimacy. And if such a marriage would teach them to trust men again and if they later wanted to include sex in their lives, divorce wouldn't be so much of a hassle. I imagine it being like living with your best friend plus having a cuddle buddy. There's a reason why asexuals are around.
                        6:62 "Then are they restored unto Allah, their Lord, the Just. Surely His is the judgment. And He is the most swift of reckoners."

Comment

I know that asceticism is not halal but this sounds a bit hedonistic to me.
                          Actually famous Muslim scholars such as Ibn Taymiyyah, Ibn Jarir at Tabari and Imam Nawawi never married.
                          "When a man sees the road as long he weakens in his walk." Ibn Qayyim

Comment

Originally posted by SoulMuslim View Post
                            It's not mandatory if both doesn't want sex, but if one wants sex, the other spouse must fulfill that responsibility.
                            Ahhh, I see. I am actually aware of this part because I recall that Islamic Marriage has a form of Duty Ethics where the needs of one must be fulfilled if it does not break Islamic jurisprudence. Sort of weird to me but I fully understand it.

Comment

Originally posted by UmmAbdulMalik View Post
                              Are you crazy?

You must be coocoo sis. Sorry, OP but I and any other normal women couldn't live with that.

Sex is fundamental to any marriage.
                              Lol why should that make me crazy. you and other women couldn't live with that but there are also many women who could.

Comment

Originally posted by Musbah View Post
                                Actually famous Muslim scholars such as Ibn Taymiyyah, Ibn Jarir at Tabari and Imam Nawawi never married.
                                But there were slave girls back then, weren't there?
                                www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
                                X