Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asexual Marriage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Asexual Marriage

    I am just asking a hypothetical question and I am not specifically asking a question about an Islamic marriage but marriage in general.

    How would a girl feel marrying a man who is asexual. This would mean that you would never have sex with him since he lacks any desire to have sex at all. I myself am asexual and it is hard to tell others that I really have no interest in sex, I do not care about it, I do not want it and I find it ridiculous. This of course always leaves people in disbelief because they do not see how one cannot have a sexual orientation.
    Can any girl here wrap her mind around having a sexless but happy marriage? Is sex really required to be in a relationship(marriage) with someone?

  • #2
    Re: Asexual Marriage

    just wondering, what's the difference between that kind of relationship and a normal friendship?

    apart from living together that is?
    O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Asexual Marriage

      This seems inappropriate
      They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Asexual Marriage

        Originally posted by ibzy View Post
        This seems inappropriate
        what are u reading that I didn't read???
        O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Asexual Marriage

          You can marry someone who thinks the same way.

          Not sure how you can do that, but I'm sure there's a way
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZVEydn3RKk

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Asexual Marriage

            Originally posted by LoveIsTheAnswer View Post
            I am just asking a hypothetical question and I am not specifically asking a question about an Islamic marriage but marriage in general.

            How would a girl feel marrying a man who is asexual. This would mean that you would never have sex with him since he lacks any desire to have sex at all. I myself am asexual and it is hard to tell others that I really have no interest in sex, I do not care about it, I do not want it and I find it ridiculous. This of course always leaves people in disbelief because they do not see how one cannot have a sexual orientation.
            Can any girl here wrap her mind around having a sexless but happy marriage? Is sex really required to be in a relationship(marriage) with someone?
            I know off three couples, where once the guy hit his thirties and/or became tired and stressed with the demands of his job and kids, sex became non existent in their relationship.

            It's not uncommon.

            The women claim that whilst initially they were upset by it, they eventually got over it.

            So it could work for some.
            https://sufisticated101.wordpress.com

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Asexual Marriage

              Originally posted by LoveIsTheAnswer View Post
              How would a girl feel marrying a man who is asexual. This would mean that you would never have sex with him since he lacks any desire to have sex at all. I myself am asexual and it is hard to tell others that I really have no interest in sex, I do not care about it, I do not want it and I find it ridiculous. This of course always leaves people in disbelief because they do not see how one cannot have a sexual orientation.
              Can any girl here wrap her mind around having a sexless but happy marriage? Is sex really required to be in a relationship(marriage) with someone?
              There are women who feel the same way, maybe if you put up a profile on a Muslim marriage site with that specific requirement you may get some interest.

              Do you know if it's a mental issue or a hormonal issue? Also you should know that it doesn't always last forever. You could find yourself in an asexual marriage and one day you or your wife suddenly change and then a divorce wont be far off. What's your need to marry?
              [B][COLOR="#008000"]Hum to tere Aashiq hai sadiyo puraane[/COLOR][/B]

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Asexual Marriage

                +
                Originally posted by Aashiq View Post
                There are women who feel the same way, maybe if you put up a profile on a Muslim marriage site with that specific requirement you may get some interest.

                Do you know if it's a mental issue or a hormonal issue? Also you should know that it doesn't always last forever. You could find yourself in an asexual marriage and one day you or your wife suddenly change and then a divorce wont be far off. What's your need to marry?
                he is a Satanist NOT a Muslim btw
                O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Asexual Marriage

                  What's the point for marriage in that case? You might as well stay single rest of your life.

                  I agree with Ibzy.. inappropriate thread and a bit trollish.
                  My heart will go on

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Asexual Marriage

                    Originally posted by sabah suleiman View Post
                    +

                    he is a Satanist NOT a Muslim btw
                    A satanist that loves cats. Ajeeb.
                    They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Asexual Marriage

                      Originally posted by sabah suleiman View Post
                      +

                      he is a Satanist NOT a Muslim btw
                      :jkk:
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZVEydn3RKk

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Asexual Marriage

                        Originally posted by LoveIsTheAnswer View Post
                        I am just asking a hypothetical question and I am not specifically asking a question about an Islamic marriage but marriage in general.

                        How would a girl feel marrying a man who is asexual. This would mean that you would never have sex with him since he lacks any desire to have sex at all. I myself am asexual and it is hard to tell others that I really have no interest in sex, I do not care about it, I do not want it and I find it ridiculous. This of course always leaves people in disbelief because they do not see how one cannot have a sexual orientation.
                        Can any girl here wrap her mind around having a sexless but happy marriage? Is sex really required to be in a relationship(marriage) with someone?
                        How long has this been going on? Perhaps you are suffering from low testosterone. If you are really asexual then why the need to be in a relationship?
                        "When a man sees the road as long he weakens in his walk." Ibn Qayyim

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Asexual Marriage

                          if yoiu have this problem and you wish to marry, please let your wife to be before marriage about this so that she can make an informed decison
                          Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                          __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                          If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

                          You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."



                          please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Asexual Marriage

                            Originally posted by LoveIsTheAnswer View Post
                            I am just asking a hypothetical question and I am not specifically asking a question about an Islamic marriage but marriage in general.

                            How would a girl feel marrying a man who is asexual. This would mean that you would never have sex with him since he lacks any desire to have sex at all. I myself am asexual and it is hard to tell others that I really have no interest in sex, I do not care about it, I do not want it and I find it ridiculous. This of course always leaves people in disbelief because they do not see how one cannot have a sexual orientation.
                            Can any girl here wrap her mind around having a sexless but happy marriage? Is sex really required to be in a relationship(marriage) with someone?
                            no wonder u r satanist.....lol

                            its funny.... I see ur signature n then ur question on being asexual...
                            :rotfl:

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Asexual Marriage

                              Originally posted by Revertbrother View Post
                              no wonder u r satanist.....lol

                              its funny.... I see ur signature n then ur question on being asexual...
                              :rotfl:
                              Troll alert :/
                              My heart will go on

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X