my marriage is on the line

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my marriage is on the line

I got married its now 2 yrs.my husband loves me n does alot for me.we have no children n he doesnt like the idea of me wrkn.i feel suffocated bt i never show him .i do evry thing he asks me to without talkn bck but i ferl like i am loosning myself.i dnt knw wat to do and i am afraid of asking for a divorce.should i sacrific all i want n be with him.will this divorce be valid?

Re: my marriage is on the line

My husband loves me and does alot for me but i still want a divorce, interesting times we live in.
    "Europe died in Bosnia and was buried in Syria. Bodies of innocent children washing ashore are the
    western civilization's tombstones"

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

Originally posted by imran1976 View Post
      My husband loves me and does alot for me but i still want a divorce, interesting times we live in.
      you clearly didn't read or didn't understand the whole post.

the issue she has is feeling suffocated in the marriage, which is most likely due to the fact she doesn't talk about these issues with her husband and so getting bottled up it gets worse and worse for her.
      FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Comment

Originally posted by hamar View Post
        I got married its now 2 yrs.my husband loves me n does alot for me.we have no children n he doesnt like the idea of me wrkn.i feel suffocated bt i never show him .i do evry thing he asks me to without talkn bck but i ferl like i am loosning myself.i dnt knw wat to do and i am afraid of asking for a divorce.should i sacrific all i want n be with him.will this divorce be valid?
        you need to talk to your husband and he needs to learn to listen to you. the problems are probably not so severe as it seems, but by bottling it up let them get worse not better and Prophet Muhammad (saw) would spend time with each wife each night listening to her and talking to her before he would finally spend the most time with the wife who he was staying with that night.
        FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Comment

Originally posted by Outreach4Islam View Post
          the issue she has is feeling suffocated in the marriage, which is most likely due to the fact she doesn't talk about these issues with her husband and so getting bottled up it gets worse and worse for her.
          so get a divorce ...... khallas!
          i have read and understood the matter, there's no substance in it.
          "Europe died in Bosnia and was buried in Syria. Bodies of innocent children washing ashore are the

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

I have tried talkn to him b4 but all he does is give promises.i want a lif where we help each other out not being so dependent on him.i come frm a poor bckground n i feel bad when he sometimes simply ignores my pleas.

Comment

If i ask for th divorc he will tak it that its due to our childlssness n ifi stay i sacrifice wat i want to b in life.am in a crossroad

Comment

so get a divorce ...... khallas!
                i have read and understood the matter, there's no substance in it.
                Ur quick tempered innit?
                The sister doesnt have children which may be an issue in the marraige and her hubby dont want her to work.

u must be a bachelor, cause clearly u dont seem to understand.
                "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

"Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

Comment

i'm still trying to figure out what the real issue is,
                  if it's got to do with working than, it's the husband's job to provide for the family, a muslim wife isn't supposed to go out and work unnecessarily.

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

Originally posted by hamar View Post
                    If i ask for th divorc he will tak it that its due to our childlssness n ifi stay i sacrifice wat i want to b in life.am in a crossroad
                    Sister talk to him that u are feeling so low and the situation is so bad ur thinking about divorce
                    "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Comment

i'm still trying to figure out what the real issue is,
                      if it's got to do with working than, it's the husband's job to provide for the family, a muslim wife isn't supposed to go out and work unnecessarily.
                      It maybe necessary, even if its not for financial reasons may be for the sake of keeping her sanity

Comment

Originally posted by candyapple View Post
                        Ur quick tempered innit?
                        The sister doesnt have children which may be an issue in the marraige and her hubby dont want her to work.

u must be a bachelor, cause clearly u dont seem to understand.
                        the only issue i figured out is that he doesn't allow her to work and he is right in this.

i am father of four, happily married for 14 years, Alhamdulillah!
                        (i understand all these issues)

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

It maybe necessary, even if its not for financial reasons may be for the sake of keeping her sanity
                          maybe in the west it's necessary, in Islam there's no such thing.

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

maybe in the west it's necessary, in Islam there's no such thing.
                            There is nothing wrong for a woman to work as long as the guidelines are met. And if there is a reason she is hesitating to give up her job, u should try and understand why that is first.
                            maybe she has valid reasons.

anyways... so do u have boys n girls? I have 2 girls n 2 boys :)

Comment

Ur quick tempered innit?
                              what else would you expect when i regularly see threads here asking for divorce over small issues.
                              divorce ain't a child's play.

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

Working...
                              X