Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Spending on one's wife

Originally posted by m7md View Post
    I have noticed some people find it difficult to spend on the wife and other simply love it,

Here's a Hadith I'll like to mention before asking something :

A man will be rewarded for his spending on his wife, as al-Bukhaari (1295) and Muslim (1628) narrated from Sa’d ibn Abi Waqqaas that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “You will never spend anything seeking thereby the Countenance of Allaah, but you will be rewarded for it, even (the morsel) that you put in your wife’s mouth.”

I was wondering how many men actually find pleasure in spending on their wifes and y
    And how many find it difficult,
    And is it better for the man to offer things to the wife himself or for the woman to ask for what she wants,

And is the problem that men r too stingy/greedy or women demand more,

I mean I don't see y some men would not like spending of their wife, it's rewarded as in sadqah and also emotionally pleasurable,,
    Alhamdulillah, how perfect our Deen is. You get reward to provide your spouse.
    More people should be rushing to earn rewards, and so many things would be much better, in sha'Allah.

Comment

Originally posted by uccello verde View Post
      More people should be rushing to earn rewards, and so many things would be much better, in sha'Allah.
      OP has misinterpreted the hadith..it is about being rewarded when spending for the approval of Allah swt..even the smallest deed e.g. putting a morsel of food in wifes mouth will be rewarded. That was just an example the hadith is not about spend more or less on ones wife per se
      Spears shall be shaken! Shields shall be splintered! a sword day..a red day..ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride! Ride to ruin, and the world’s ending!

None of you truly believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.”

Comment

Originally posted by Eorlingas View Post
        OP has misinterpreted the hadith..it is about being rewarded when spending for the approval of Allah swt..even the smallest deed e.g. putting a morsel of food in wifes mouth will be rewarded. That was just an example the hadith is not about spend more or less on ones wife per se
        Anything the prophet says if followed is automatically for the sake of Allah, u perhaps understand things wrong

Comment

Originally posted by uccello verde View Post
          True, it's the best form of sadqah,

Comment

Working...
          X