Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why the under cover racism?

Originally posted by Isa1978 View Post
    Here is an update. The sister's father came to me and apologized and offered his daughter's hand in marriage after I return from Medina. Everything seems to worked itsself out with the help of Allah. Thank all of you for your kind advice. May Allah reward you.
    Ma shaa Allah alayk!

I pray it works out for you and that you have a blessed successful marriage.
    Ameen!

Comment

:salams

Reminds me of this: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=528282523960493

Click image for larger version

Name:	10389341_528282523960493_3305931326503802586_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	110.1 KB
ID:	10748872

*Just saw update. Congratulations akhi may Allah bless your marriage.
      Last edited by |Sister|; 13-06-14, 12:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by In my Opinion View Post
        I abhor this attitude and this mostly resides with our parents generation - it's sad.

Our generation will be different inshallah... the only problem is, we have to sacrifice ourselves and suffer the pain for our parents sake.
        Will our generation really be different? It seems pretty clear from those that I know that this is still a belief held by many. Never mind the fact that living as a Muslim in a non Muslim country basically means that you have about four people to choose from. Never mind the fact that your average white person, no matter their individual religious proclivities, would never date a Muslim knowing that there's is just too much of a culture clash even where religious tendencies are similar.

Comment

Originally posted by monkeyharris View Post
          Will our generation really be different? It seems pretty clear from those that I know that this is still a belief held by many. Never mind the fact that living as a Muslim in a non Muslim country basically means that you have about four people to choose from. Never mind the fact that your average white person, no matter their individual religious proclivities, would never date a Muslim knowing that there's is just too much of a culture clash even where religious tendencies are similar.
          she is talking about racial barriers amongst muslims, since muslims come from everywhere

interracial not inter-religion

Comment

dude i read your post and this is platinum grade racism
            This is bad but people do it and I am really sorry that this happening. All i can say is to do dua, if you can then do Tahajud, May Allah help you
            Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

Comment

Working...
            X