Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Successful Rishta Stories - If you have any, please share... Jazkallah Khayran.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Successful Rishta Stories - If you have any, please share... Jazkallah Khayran.

aww.

i cant give one because I dont know any :/

:wswrwb:

Comment

Re: Successful Rishta Stories - If you have any, please share... Jazkallah Khayran.

:start:
      :salams:
      Thanks for sharing, LondonGal; those were great stories. If you have more to share, please feel free to share; I honestly think it will be great for people to hear these stories because they can inspire hope and most importantly it can be like sadqa jariyah for you In-sha-Allah. Jazkallah Khayran, btw.
      Originally posted by LondonGal View Post
      Lovely thread.

I have a few that stand out to me.

I know a few more.
      Lol, Maghrebia. Is this about your parents' having you in their life as their newborn? That's cute. But I don't think it is the end, is it? You have to find your happy ending too In-sha-Allah, right?
      Originally posted by Maghrebia00 View Post
      There was once a man and a woman, i only have met them recently... their story is amazing
      they met... got married... there names soon changed to mama and baba

Then i came along!

The end.
      Hmm, I have thought about why you might not like the first two stories LondonGal shared, but rather than speculate, I'd thought I'd ask you why. But you're banned. When you're unbanned, I guess you can tell us why.

I do want to tell you that it is kind of judgmental to put anyone into categories of deserving or undeserving when you don't really know them, their personal struggles, and their religiosity levels.

Maybe the ones whom you, I, or any others might judge "as" less deserving of happy endings were the ones whom Allah SWT loved the most to have happy endings because their struggles were probably "invisible" to the people around them unlike the "obvious" struggles like hereditary hair loss or a physical disability visible to people but they were probably any less real to the individuals experiencing them.

Besides, I'd like to think that if we want happy endings for ourselves, we should want it for everybody around us too!
      Originally posted by cat man View Post
      The first two stories you told I did not like

The other two were good though and they deserve good marriages. Ameen
      In-sha-Allah, you'll have a successful rishta story to share too. Barakallah Feek.
      Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
      Hollah at me in 2/3 years and il tell you my rishta story if it's part of my qadr inshaAllah
      Wow, lol, that's wonderful Leela. Masha-Allah. May Allah SWT keep you both happy and joined forever in the bonds of matrimony in bliss from dunya to aakhirah. Ameen. By the way, feel free to color in the details about how you think it will turn into a Hollywood rom-com - so rooting for you!
      Originally posted by leela View Post
      My husband and I met once then asked to see each other again to make a final decision. Both our families got overexcited and threw an engagement party instead. We decided to go along with it and got married 7 months later. Now nearly 6 years on we're still happily married and have 2 kids.

I just know my story will turn into a Hollywood rom com.
      Yes, Alhamdhullilah, it worked! I hope In-sha-Allah Allah SWT blesses her with extreme happiness in her marriage because she's had a long wait and perhaps people underestimated her and what she'd be able to get (including her mother), but Allah SWT was always in her corner - just that the people didn't know and were humbled in later finding out differently.
      Originally posted by Anomic Akhi View Post
      That was a wonderful story. I'm really happy for the couple. So basically this story is 'ugly duckling doctor finds prince charming doctor and lives happily ever after'
      Yes, In-sha-Allah. May all the marriages mentioned in the thread continue to be successful and are saved from evil eye and other badness of people and shaitaan. Ameen.
      Originally posted by parwaaz View Post
      i can only say Subhan Allah to these stories..I salute the guy and his family and pray that the ladies remain happy forever in their new families
      Love happy endings! (Sighs.) There's something to be felt about them!
      Originally posted by wizard.of.oz View Post
      Wow. That's good stuff.
      Hey, that's okay. Maybe you can give us your successful rishta story In-sha-Allah whenever it happens. Best wishes!
      Originally posted by cho09082489 View Post
      aww.

i cant give one because I dont know any :/

Comment

Nope. Not at the moment, but that's cause the story isn't finished yet.

Post divorce. .......alhumdolilah moving on very steadily with things and quite strangely alhumdolilah content and happy.

InshaAllah one day......I'm sure Allah swt has something beautiful and special in store inshaAllah :love:

And if not, the life in itself itsbeautiful and special enough.
        وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

:salams
          I know in my heart that your story is not finished yet, Jennica. You're going to find a wonderfully loving spouse, you know; I honestly believe that with all my heart. And I hope you believe that too - with all your heart. I thereby kindly request that you also make lots of duas this Shahru Ramadan for yourself, especially that Allah SWT grant you that wonderful, loving spouse.

I know that you and I probably don't 100% "require" somebody in our life but you know it'd be nice to have I think to have for both of us In-sha-Allah. It will make moments of happiness the double because we will have someone with which to share them and moments of sadness the half because we have someone with which to carry that heaviness of heart. So, keep praying as Allah SWT is the Only One who can grant us this beautiful gift. I'm rooting for you, you know, and your happy rishta story and ending! Barakallah Feek.

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
          Nope. Not at the moment, but that's cause the story isn't finished yet.

Post divorce. .......alhumdolilah moving on very steadily with things and quite strangely alhumdolilah content and happy.

InshaAllah one day......I'm sure Allah swt has something beautiful and special in store inshaAllah :love:

And if not, the life in itself itsbeautiful and special enough.

Comment

once upon a time there was this person called cindarella and she had a mean step mother and 2 mean half sisters, then she met a man called prince charming and they got married and lived happily every after
            :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
            THE END
            meow

Comment

Another lady I know, was in her forties, very career orientated. People said she'd never get married as her child bearing years had passed. She was also overweight.
              She ended up being introduced to a guy who was a few years younger than her, he was a professional and super good looking. Within three years of marriage, they had two beautiful kids.

I also know of three women (two are in my neighbourhood and one is a distant cousin). Who had a strictly arranged marriage (ie weren't allowed to speak to their prospective spouse) and found out after the wedding that the guy is not interested in them and has a girlfriend (one was told on her wedding night, the other two found out later).
              In all three situations, the marriage broke down and today, all three of them are happily married to someone else (and one of them even had a child from her previous marriage)
              https://sufisticated101.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Search View Post
                I know in my heart that your story is not finished yet, Jennica. You're going to find a wonderfully loving spouse, you know; I honestly believe that with all my heart. And I hope you believe that too - with all your heart. I thereby kindly request that you also make lots of duas this Shahru Ramadan for yourself, especially that Allah SWT grant you that wonderful, loving spouse.

I know that you and I probably don't 100% "require" somebody in our life but you know it'd be nice to have I think to have for both of us In-sha-Allah. It will make moments of happiness the double because we will have someone with which to share them and moments of sadness the half because we have someone with which to carry that heaviness of heart. So, keep praying as Allah SWT is the Only One who can grant us this beautiful gift. I'm rooting for you, you know, and your happy rishta story and ending! Barakallah Feek.
                lol, aww how sweet of you sister :love:

Yes it would. Sometimes it gets a bit tough trying to a :mujahida: all the time. Lets see for the future holds, and how things unfold in Allahs plan. Im sure it is khair, in trial ad blessing for HE is the Most Kind, Merciful and Loving :love:

Nonetheless, we all have so much to be already thankful for Alhumdollilah.

Insha'Allah you will be in my duas, do keep me in yours :love:
                وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

so there was this girl who got married and lived through a couple years of hell, lost herself in the pain
                  lost the inner strength she possessed and drifted till Allah opened the doors of his mercy and set her free.
                  She didn't even want to think of marriage then, but then out of the blue came a handsome bearded servant of Allah
                  to lift her out of her darkness and set her spirit flowing again ....
                  Alhamdulillah<3

Never give up on your Lord.
                  The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
                  (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
                  In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

Comment

Out of the marriages I know (i.e. my cousins), most are pretty straight forward and all seem to be fine Masha'allah. Husband and wife both are happy with each other and it is all good. To be honest, I think the reason their marriages are successful is because none of them overcomplicate anything. They've got kids but they still have a good time with each other (going out, restaurants, holiday etc).

At the same time...

I know someone who is a doctor and he got married to another doctor. However, the marriage didn't last long. It broke down rather quickly. They divorced. Obviously it's very difficult for divorced people to get married given the 'labelling' that occurs amongst us Asians.

This doctor is overweight. However he has got married to someone who is very good looking and she is almost a decade younger than him. If that isn't considered successful, I don't know what is. :up:

Comment

Lol. That's not a rishta story. That's a Disney story. SMH.

Originally posted by al-muslim View Post
                      once upon a time there was this person called cindarella and she had a mean step mother and 2 mean half sisters, then she met a man called prince charming and they got married and lived happily every after
                      :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
                      THE END

Comment

Wow, Alhamdhullilah, sis LondonGal. Jazkallah Khayran for the share. I think the three women's stories in particular prove that after hardship comes ease. AllahuAkbar!

Originally posted by LondonGal View Post
                        Another lady I know, was in her forties, very career orientated. People said she'd never get married as her child bearing years had passed. She was also overweight.
                        She ended up being introduced to a guy who was a few years younger than her, he was a professional and super good looking. Within three years of marriage, they had two beautiful kids.

I also know of three women (two are in my neighbourhood and one is a distant cousin). Who had a strictly arranged marriage (ie weren't allowed to speak to their prospective spouse) and found out after the wedding that the guy is not interested in them and has a girlfriend (one was told on her wedding night, the other two found out later).
                        In all three situations, the marriage broke down and today, all three of them are happily married to someone else (and one of them even had a child from her previous marriage)

Comment

You're in my duas, sis, no worries. You don't have to tough all the time, sis; we are weak and needy sometimes, and for that we have Allah SWT Alhamdhullilah. :love:

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post

Insha'Allah you will be in my duas, do keep me in yours :love:

Comment

Is that girl you, my sis? If that is, that's beautiful Masha-Allah. May Allah keep you and the handsome bearded servant on khair in the marital journey to eternity. Barakallah Feek.

Originally posted by KeeKee View Post
                            so there was this girl who got married and lived through a couple years of hell, lost herself in the pain
                            lost the inner strength she possessed and drifted till Allah opened the doors of his mercy and set her free.
                            She didn't even want to think of marriage then, but then out of the blue came a handsome bearded servant of Allah
                            to lift her out of her darkness and set her spirit flowing again ....
                            Alhamdulillah<3

Never give up on your Lord.

Comment

Thanks for sharing. That's great - there's a lesson too for all of us from your relatives then - not to overcomplicate things. Alhamdhullilah, they're happy. In-sha-Allah, the sister he (the doctor) divorced also found her happily-ever-after with someone else - sometimes, good people are simply wrong for another but perfect for others.

Jazakallah Khayran for the share.

Originally posted by wizard.of.oz View Post
                              Out of the marriages I know (i.e. my cousins), most are pretty straight forward and all seem to be fine Masha'allah. Husband and wife both are happy with each other and it is all good. To be honest, I think the reason their marriages are successful is because none of them overcomplicate anything. They've got kids but they still have a good time with each other (going out, restaurants, holiday etc).

At the same time...

I know someone who is a doctor and he got married to another doctor. However, the marriage didn't last long. It broke down rather quickly. They divorced. Obviously it's very difficult for divorced people to get married given the 'labelling' that occurs amongst us Asians.

This doctor is overweight. However he has got married to someone who is very good looking and she is almost a decade younger than him. If that isn't considered successful, I don't know what is. :up:

Comment

So, I found a very, very Alhamdhullilah inspiring story on Ummah Forums that was posted originally by a sister named Quest about a friend, which is In-sha-Allah going to be a wonderful rishta and marital search success STORY for all of you looking to be inspired about happy endings and happily-ever-afters. In fact, Sister Quest seemed to have already said the reason for her sharing the story originally was for that reason Alhamdhullilah.

Sister Quest had originally written to another sister who had gone through two divorces (as the other sister was feeling sad about whether she will marry again but had simultaneously wanted to end her loneliness too in finding a good marriage):

Originally posted by Quest View Post
                                Asalamu alaykum sis, am really sorry to hear of what happened to you. i pray that you find happiness soon and with patience know that Allah will reward you immensely.

I would like to tell you a true story so that it will help you to keep hope alive.
                                Below is the story she had shared and written out, which I am not quoting so that it is an easy read:

A sister who is extremely close to me (shes a relative of mine) married an older man at the age of 18. she was the 'perfect' wifey but destiny proved that she was not matched with the perfect man. she had a son for him, a beautiful boy. and not long after his birth she couldnt take the unhappiness of her marriage anymore and asked her father to support her in getting a divorce. the husband accepted. so there she is living as a single mother getting on with life. 5 years later she takes a holiday trip only to feel a brother she met (albeit not practicing) some how was the right one for her. she returned home and this brother married her after her family accepted.

everyone liked him including myself. we thought she got her happy ending. (but destiny was to prove otherwise). they were not married for even 3 months before he got exposed as a zani. cheating on her with god knows how many women.

fast forward this marriage which lasted 3 years and the only khayr the sister saw out of it was that she had a beautiful daughter with him.

once again she was left heart broken, at this point i intervened and asked her to consider next only a firmly practicing bro and not these half practicing ppl that u know still do their ting. she kept my naseeha in mind. but again her beautiful heart was tricked and taken advantage of.

meet husband number 3. he lied to her in nikah and did not admit to having a wife and child already. again she divorced him and also suffered a miscarriage. something she saw as a blessing from Allah. because she could not handle the stigma of having 3 children from 3 diff men she divorced (2nd divorced her because he didnt want to live life by her rules which really was islam)

Indeed Allah knew she couldnt bear this and so blessed her with an early miscarriage so that she had no tys with hubby number 3.

3 years went past and the sis is in her early thirtys. very beautiful and active just raising her 2 kids in london. she has lovely friends and close family from her fathers side.

one day she told me she had a dream, and in that she dream she saw a righteous practicing brother who's name was told to her in her dream. she was given a msg stating that her end will be khayr and with him.

i didnt think nothing of it, some time later she took a trip to america where she met a shaykh who did ruqya on her. he revealed after his 'tests' that she suffered from a lot of ayn. and he also told her that he felt somehow that she would be happy soon and Allah knows best. what shocked her more and even me, was that this sheikh told her abt a man who had the same name as the one in her dream. he was a brother who was highly respected for what he has acheived in ilm.

his family are so popular if i stated their name in suadi and whos grandson this man is, it would expose to much so i wont. the sheikh told her abt him and she felt to shy to respond.

upon her return from america, she came to finaly meet this practicing brother thru mediaries only to realise he was always there in her life. through family looking out of her. she came to connect the dots and realised it was due to his influence that her children got in to islamic schools etc.

she began to get to know him and they found that they shared a lot in common. he proposed and now we are preparing their nikah.
                                he knows all of her history and in getting to know her came to realise that the divorces all made sense and it did not stigmatise her as a wife or mother in his eyes. infact he was what she needed for he became a friend who liked her for her.

when she told me that she took the naseeha and this time will marry a righteous man i was over the moon. when told who he was was i was on top of the universe.

this girl found her happy ending, and 1 thing i learned from her is that no matter what happened, and how much she cried, she cried to Allah and never complained to the ppl abt her situation. the ppl were soft towards her because thru her actions she showed strength, while the events that had occured in her life showed sadness.

this is what made ppl in awe of her. to see her still smiling, and mothering her children and not once falling apart infront of others is something to be praised.

the moral to this true story is, there is always light at the end of the tunnel so long as the fire of hope in your heart for Allah is always burning, even thru the stromiest times.

''To my slave i am what he thinks i am, and i can do for him what he thinks i can'' Allah

be patient ukhtii, May Allah bless u with khayr,

Comment

Working...
                                X