Would you marry a feminine man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Would you marry a feminine man

whats wrong with marrying a butch woman?

strong women are preferred, well as a niche type of segment ...

however i'd be vary of marrying a man who has issues carrying a bag of mangoes.

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
      whats wrong with marrying a butch woman?

strong women are preferred, well as a niche type of segment ...

however i'd be vary of marrying a man who has issues carrying a bag of mangoes.
      why would you marry a man

?
      My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
      ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
      “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
        why would you marry a man

?
        i was talking bout the females.

Comment

I've said no so many times. But may be I am destined to...... Be careful when you are against something so much...... You'll end up getting the exact same thing you hate......
          ~ Don’t trade a house in Jannah :insha:, for a lowly house in this transient world ~

They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it (61 : 8)

Comment

Originally posted by Mockingjay View Post
            ...... You'll end up getting the exact same thing you hate......
            ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

lord i hope not

why u gotta scare me

:(
            My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
            ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
              ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

lord i hope not

why u gotta scare me

:(
              Not scaring you. lol

It happens sometimes. Love moderately and hate moderately. #seriousface
              ~ Don’t trade a house in Jannah :insha:, for a lowly house in this transient world ~

They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it (61 : 8)

Comment

Originally posted by Mockingjay View Post
                Not scaring you. lol

It happens sometimes. Love moderately and hate moderately. #seriousface
                can a girl put up with that :/

weirdness is unappealing
                My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

Comment

I believe the correct term is EFFEMINATE MEN http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effeminacy
                  Yeah, I would marry such man. A lot of them are quite straight and they should be married to a woman. If no women gets into a relationship with them, they might turn to the masculine gays for affection. I think they make quite an excellent husband as they are 'in tune' with the feminine side and can get along with their spouses. A lot of them can do a better household chores/activities than women. I love to hear how they laugh!!!!
                  I got an effeminate friend who is the state muezzin! but he's quite picky in choosing women! LOL
                  One thing for sure, what I cant stand bout them, is when they are angry or starting to curse or nag....astaghfirullahalazim, their mouths and words, its like an atomic machine gun. Far worse than the girls. LOLLOLOLOLOL
                  Oh Beloved...take away what I want.
                  Take away what I do.
                  Take away what I need.
                  Take away everything
                  that takes me from you...-Rumi

Comment

Lol nope I want a man not a girlfriend

Comment

Originally posted by wizard.of.oz View Post
                      I am not a feminine man but I guess I do some things that feminine men might do... such as buying face washes and creams. LOL.

That's as far as it goes.
                      I don't think that would be considered as feminine. Nothing wrong with taking care of yourself and being clean. I'm sure anyone would prefer clear skin than have acne or something. Your supposed to look nice and presentable and look nice for your wife as well. The point is to not go overboard and get all obsessed about it lol

Comment

think of it this way ...

women can watch star plus with their hubby without any issues then.

Comment

Depends on the definition of feminine...

I would rather have a gentle and passive man than a wild savage with a criminal record for common assault, affray and GBH and with an obsession with MMA, bareknuckle boxing, dog fighting, WWE, street fighting and domestic violence.

Then again I wouldn't want a man that minces around in my clothes and advise me on which skin moisturizer to use either.

Comment

Me and a friend of mine were having this exact same conversation the other day.If a man may be what society deems a bit feminine, so long as he's attracted to women, what's the problem? I mean what is femininity and masculinity anyway? It's all socially constructed so I wouldn't unfairly judge a person for that. Some might even claim I'm a bit masculine since my personality kind of resembles the personality of the average male furthermore, I don't like to dress up,wear makeup, paint my nails etc. Let's not judge based on trivial things.

Comment

Working...
                            X