Originally posted by Grimmjow View Post
    Was that a pun
    Lol... yes :o

It was a good one right?
    Bye...

Comment

Re: Mahr fatimi

Originally posted by Maghrebia00 View Post
      What if, inshAllah this doesnt happen, but what if she divorces you. Will you expect a full bag of halal jelly babies or half a packet(since technically you consumed half of her mahr) of jelly babies?

Food for thought.
      Mahr is for her to keep even if i divorce, so i guess she lost out, she goes home with only half a bag. should at least make sure i am a decent guy before giving me her sweets.

Although you know i am JOKING right?

i mean i would never pressure her like this and ask for her halal jelly babies on the wedding night....i know she would just say yes out of shyness. although if she was to offer me them voluntarily then i would eat them.

=======

A* for the pun.
      70 scholars issued fatawas that Imam Ahmad b. Hanbal should be executed! That was the popular opinion back then, don't be fooled by popular opinion today! - Ahmad Musa jibreel

Tawheed Series - click

Comment

Originally posted by Grimmjow View Post
        I like your pessimism lol
        When i look at the world im pessimistic
        When i look at the people im optimistic.

Ahhh

Food for thought. (no pun)
        Last edited by sawm; 22-04-14, 02:13 AM.
        Never have I dealt with anything more difficult than my own soul, which sometime helps me and sometime opposes me

Comment

What if, inshAllah this doesnt happen, but what if she divorces you. Will you expect a full bag of halal jelly babies or half a packet(since technically you consumed half of her mahr) of jelly babies?

Food for thought.
          According to the advice of the Sahaba(ra) we are to avoid Hypothetical scenarios,

also the Mahr is not given because it can be useful in a Divorce, it is a Gift commanded by Allah ta'ala to be given to the Wife,

whether it comes in Handy during a Divorce or not is besides the point.

:jkk:
          http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

Imam al-Shafii (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by sawm View Post
            When i look at the world im pessimistic
            When i look at the people im optimistic.

Ahhh

Food for thought. (no pun)

Akhi it doesn't quite make sense, considering the following ....

Corruption has spread across Land and Sea because of what the hands of Mankind have earned ...(Al-Quran)

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
              According to the advice of the Sahaba(ra) we are to avoid Hypothetical scenarios,

also the Mahr is not given because it can be useful in a Divorce, it is a Gift commanded by Allah ta'ala to be given to the Wife,

whether it comes in Handy during a Divorce or not is besides the point.

:jkk: okay. I was just about to give another example of why i asked that question... then realised it was hypothetical aswell... so nvm.
              Bye...

Comment

Originally posted by عبد المنعم View Post
                Mahr is for her to keep even if i divorce, so i guess she lost out, she goes home with only half a bag. should at least make sure i am a decent guy before giving me her sweets.

Although you know i am JOKING right?

i mean i would never pressure her like this and ask for her halal jelly babies on the wedding night....i know she would just say yes out of shyness. although if she was to offer me them voluntarily then i would eat them.

=======

A* for the pun.
                I knew you were joking, there is no such thing as halal jelly babies(i think). But i was using that example to question something.

Yh... i am working on my puns.
                Bye...

Comment

I knew you were joking, there is no such thing as halal jelly babies(i think). But i was using that example to question something.

Yh... i am working on my puns.
                  not where we live but there is in....the dream land of hijra.... all the haribos and jelly babies you could ever want......

i got some the other day when i went up there.... cola bottles, jelly babies, all sorts.

Also i just googled jelly babies and this is not what i mean... i mean the other little haribo like sweet but they look like people.

NO WAIT, they are BEARS!
                  Last edited by عبد المنعم; 22-04-14, 02:34 AM.
                  70 scholars issued fatawas that Imam Ahmad b. Hanbal should be executed! That was the popular opinion back then, don't be fooled by popular opinion today! - Ahmad Musa jibreel

Tawheed Series - click

Comment

not where we live but there is in....the dream land of hijra.... all the haribos and jelly babies you could ever want......
                    ...yh... inshAllah!
                    Bye...

Comment

...yh... inshAllah!
                      i just did some research and it turns out what i was thinking about in my head is haribo bear shaped ones and not jelly babies, jelly babies are not as nice.

========

Before Saif-Uddin attacks me for idle talk, THIS IS OF EXTREME IMPORTANCE. i need to convey to people correctly which sweets i am giving for mahr incase the young brothers want to follow my lead.

Tawheed Series - click

Comment

i just did some research and it turns out what i was thinking about in my head is haribo bear shaped ones and not jelly babies, jelly babies are not as nice.

========

Before Saif-Uddin attacks me for idle talk, THIS IS OF EXTREME IMPORTANCE. i need to convey to people correctly which sweets i am giving for mahr incase the young brothers want to follow my lead.

This is very good advice. I love jelly beans.
                        www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

========

:rotfl: sorry akhi but I gotta give you a good old

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
                            :rotfl: sorry akhi but I gotta give you a good old

don't be mad because i am setting trends here Akhi.

Tawheed Series - click

Comment

This thread is funny.

Wow...
                              Bye...

Comment

Guys, in case anyone still doesn't know what i mean. it is on my avatar.

make sure you get those ones and NOT the dull looking ones which are not as chewy (they are called jelly babies).

do this if you want to follow my way.

Tawheed Series - click

Comment

Working...
                                X