• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wedding called off...!

Re: Wedding called off...!

Lol, has to be India.

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antê” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

What a Joke, they sure had their Priorities right,

Biryani over all else,

Nauzubillah min zaliq
      http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

They were right to cancel the wedding. If they cant adjust chickn biriyani instead mutton biriyani, then its clear how the grooms life may turnout after marriage
        Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) is also reported to have said: “He who is very hasty and so bold as to pass verdicts is also bold in taking the path towards hell

Comment

Originally posted by junaid123 View Post
          They were right to cancel the wedding. If they cant adjust chickn biriyani instead mutton biriyani, then its clear how the grooms life may turnout after marriage
          :rotfl:

:jkk:

Comment

SMH.

Some people just don't get it.
            I write novels for posts. Beware. :mujahida:

Ummah Forum seems pretty black and white. Was thinking of offering Skittles as Dawah to introduce a rainbow.

Comment

Originally posted by Constant Hope View Post
              SMH.

Some people just don't get it.
              I like Mutton and Chicken Biryani ...

lol,

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
                I like Mutton and Chicken Biryani ...

lol,

Ever called a wedding off cause you couldn't choose one over the other @)

Ummah Forum seems pretty black and white. Was thinking of offering Skittles as Dawah to introduce a rainbow.

Comment

Ever called a wedding off cause you couldn't choose one over the other @)
                  well, ...

er... no.

Food was the least on my Mind when I got married,

By the way we were "smart" we had both, so No had the opportunity to cancel the wedding ... :rotfl:

Comment

When I get married, I doubt i'll have biryani. It's not a common dish in Pakistani weddings I've attended at least. That said, what food you have is always dictated by the price. Just don't marry people who going to call it off over food

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
                      well, ...

er... no.

Food was the least on my Mind when I got married,

By the way we were "smart" we had both, so No had the opportunity to cancel the wedding ... :rotfl:

Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                      __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                      If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                        You're Bengali right? Ever hear of anybody calling off wedding cause no fish dish? @)

(PS - I hear Bengalis like fish, apologies for assumption in advance)

Comment

Wedding called off...!

I'd call off a wedding if biryani was served* manz aint havin that in mine.

Although mum will force me cause 'everyone loves biryani' :embar:

When that happens :insha: (I'm saying :insha: to the wedding, not the biryani), I'll nip round the back of the venue and sneakily order a kebab grill for myself

* lol jk, I wouldn't cancel it- I'm stupid at times but not that stoopid :o
                          ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
                          U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

You're Bengali right? Ever hear of anybody calling off wedding cause no fish dish? @)

(PS - I hear Bengalis like fish, apologies for assumption in advance)
                            yes bengali -
                            no i dont care about fish
                            so dont even notice fish dishes
                            world weren't end if there were no fish dishes for me
                            might end for others though :crying2: like proper anguish, tears and BAD MOUTHING THE FAMILIES

in our family 3 daughters have got married and each time we have 'fakistani style ' kanna.
                            Dont ask me why - its only coz we have contacts innit and we hold them at gunpoint until they give us the price that WE WANT

we've had teh oldies grumble coz of the fakistani food but on the whole everyone has been bery bery happy.
                            now i have to convince them that a fakistani husband wouldn't be so bad either
                            Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                            __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                            If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                              yes bengali -
                              no i dont care about fish
                              so dont even notice fish dishes
                              world weren't end if there were no fish dishes for me
                              might end for others though :crying2: like proper anguish, tears and BAD MOUTHING THE FAMILIES

in our family 3 daughters have got married and each time we have 'fakistani style ' kanna.
                              Dont ask me why - its only coz we have contacts innit and we hold them at gunpoint until they give us the price that WE WANT

we've had teh oldies grumble coz of the fakistani food but on the whole everyone has been bery bery happy.
                              now i have to convince them that a fakistani husband wouldn't be so bad either
                              Interesting, where is this nation of "Fakistan"?

Only pulling ya' leg :p
                              My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
                              As You have sanctified Your house,
                              Make my heart as protected and as honoured
                              In which permission of entry
                              Is only granted to a few,
                              Please Allah, allow my heart
                              To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
                              when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
                              In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

Working...
                              X