X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Women - The Greatest Temptation

Originally posted by sabah suleiman View Post
    Are you normal? Serious question.

Why are you quoting something that was not directed at you?

Seriously, chill and stop dragging things on, I've stopped quoting you hours ago even though I still don't get the silly examples you provided about ''bad reps''

You act like people are misunderstanding your stupid point when fact is your point keeps changing and that's why everyone was disagreeing with you.

Good thing is, I never rep you. What's even better is that I won't have to even see your posts around the forum no more. *Welcome to my Ignore list*
    :), and thats how you successfully get rid of annoying people.

Experience beats it all to know how to deal with some individuals.
    La illaha ilallah

Comment

Originally posted by blanchoir View Post

Lions do not lose sleep over the opinions of sheep, nor do believers.

Do me a kind favour though and step out of shoes you don't fit into, there is a reason why they make gender specific shoes;

This conversation is for people of a higher intellect, most people showed a great deal of maturity and understanding. I am looking forward to breaking down each and everyone one of your fallacies and groundless statements, expect it, and no I don't go easy. I've been here for a very long time, trust me when I say this, your not the first I've encountered with this behaviour, you'll always end up hurting yourself.

Negged.
      You are too full of yourself. Would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

Now it makes sense how you misinterpret innocent reps into ''flirty ones''

Poor innocent girls who rep comment you.
      O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Ba dum tish
        "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Working...
        X