This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women - The Greatest Temptation

A friday sermon by Shaikh Muhammad bin Saalih Al - Uthaymeen http://www.authentic-translations.co...t_misau_20.pdf
    http://mountainofknowledge.tumblr.com

http://www.scribd.com/Mountainofknowledge

http://mountainofknowledge.wordpress.com/

Re: Women - The Greatest Temptation

they are nothing but trouble
    How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

That was rude talwaar
      "Why Do We Fill Our Hearts With Everything But Allah And Expect Not To Fall Apart"

Comment

That's racist, men give us just as much trouble
        :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

Comment

Originally posted by Talwaar View Post
          they are nothing but trouble
          lool, that's what women think of men don't they?

didn't watch the video
          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Obviously, women are the greatest fitnah for men - i think that much is a given. That's not to disparge women in anyway, but its just a fact....
            Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

The whisper of a women is louder than the roar of a lion.

I truly believe this quote.
              La illaha ilallah

Comment

Meh...women arent THAT tempting.
                I mean there are things that are waaaay more tempting than women. no offense to you ladies.
                "The duty of the man who investigates the writings of scientists, if learning the truth is his goal, is to make himself an enemy of all that he reads, and,.. attack it from every side. He should also suspect himself as he performs his critical examination of it, so that he may avoid falling into either prejudice or leniency."
                -Alhazen Ibn Al-Haythem

Comment

:jkk:
                  لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

Comment

Originally posted by ss91 View Post
                    Meh...women arent THAT tempting.
                    I mean there are things that are waaaay more tempting than women. no offense to you ladies.
                    LOOL

jazak Allah Hu Khair

I made that mars thread btw, please share your thoughts when possible
                    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                      LOOL

jazak Allah Hu Khair

I made that mars thread btw, please share your thoughts when possible
                      Excellent. I will contribute.
                      What I find really tempting is a plate of sushi right beside my favorite car (Skyline R34 GTR), beside an empty road.
                      eat some sushi then go for a wild ride. I like the adrenaline rush and the roaring sound of a V6. :inlove:
                      Last edited by ss91; 15-02-14, 10:09 PM.
                      "The duty of the man who investigates the writings of scientists, if learning the truth is his goal, is to make himself an enemy of all that he reads, and,.. attack it from every side. He should also suspect himself as he performs his critical examination of it, so that he may avoid falling into either prejudice or leniency."
                      -Alhazen Ibn Al-Haythem

Comment

Originally posted by ss91 View Post
                        Excellent. I will contribute.
                        What I find really tempting is a plate of sushi right beside my favorite car (Skyline R34 GTR), beside an empty road.
                        eat some sushi then go for a wild ride.
                        haha! mash Allah!

it's the simple things in life that can make us all happy

for me it's crème egg

Comment

Originally posted by MountKnowledge View Post
                          A friday sermon by Shaikh Muhammad bin Saalih Al - Uthaymeen http://www.authentic-translations.co...t_misau_20.pdf
                          Men should wear ear plugs and a blind fold... or maybe, they shouldn't be allowed out.

Comment

Originally posted by In my Opinion View Post
                            Men should wear ear plugs and a blind fold... or maybe, they shouldn't be allowed out.
                            lol

-------

Why do I feel like the only men to make such a big deal over women being fitnah bla bla are Muslim ones?
                            O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by sabah suleiman View Post
                              lol

-------

Why do I feel like the only men to make such a big deal over women being fitnah bla bla are Muslim ones?

Women are made deaf/blind to our suffering on purpose by Allah (SWT), if you understood the mentality of a man, this comment would be more than fitting to be disregarded.

This is why we can only meet half way and try to understand each other, even if its by minimal amount... Its all about compromise.

There is a reason why there is so much arguments on this site, no one understands each other.
                              Last edited by blanchoir; 16-02-14, 12:01 AM.
                              La illaha ilallah

Comment

Working...
                              X