is this a blessing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is this a blessing

been thinking what would you go for a sister who has a zeal and passion for islam and good understanding or a degree type sister university and everything my mum and dad say liberal sister

who is more blessed and what would you choose if oyu have not got that already

Re: is this a blessing

Originally posted by bruce lee2 View Post
    been thinking what would you go for a sister who has a zeal and passion for islam and good understanding or a degree type sister university and everything my mum and dad say liberal sister

who is more blessed and what would you choose if oyu have not got that already
    The one who fears Allah the most and believes in Islam as it was revealed without adding on to nor taking away from the deen.
    Last edited by Poster; 27-01-14, 10:23 PM.

Comment

well just because woman A knows about deen and has the zeal doesnt automatically mean she is a good person,
      having knowledge and acting upon knowledge are two whole different kettle of fish....

Comment

How does listening to your mum and dad make you liberal, and what does it have to do with going to university?

Are you feeling ok?

Comment

because normaly the liberal ones go uni and aim for a carer based on the parents they even have a say who you marry and everything sad but true

Comment

This is funny lol

who ever matches your criteria, if you think religion is not as important as university education then (your loss) your choice
            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
              This is funny lol

who ever matches your criteria, if you think religion is not as important as university education then (your loss) your choice
              yes tell that to the liberal ones mate

Comment

Originally posted by bruce lee2 View Post
                yes tell that to the liberal ones mate
                lol

sorry I didn't mean it like that

loool
                'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

ok

Comment

but u havent got a degree

so why would a degree sis want u ? if she is as shallow as the person wanting her cos she is degreed up then why would she want a non degreer
                    My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                    ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
                    “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

Are you still married or not? Cos' more than 90% of women in both categories are not interested in becoming a second wife. Besides, your parents are not Muslim are they? So of course they are unlikely to appreciate the importance of taqwa.
                      The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Both? You're a man, you can make that happen.

Originally posted by neelu View Post
                        Are you still married or not? Cos' more than 90% of women in both categories are not interested in becoming a second wife. Besides, your parents are not Muslim are they? So of course they are unlikely to appreciate the importance of taqwa.
                        He said he wasn't married, but even still considering the hard time he had last time I don't think he would have two types of sisters lined up to meet him.
                        مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

"Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
                        It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
                        Surah al-Baqarah
                        [2:245]

.:.
                        .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
                        Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

.:.
                        ...said the spider to the fly...

Comment

screw your head into place and listen.

Taqwa > all

zeal and passion for islam and good understand doesn't guarantee 100% she has high taqwa but at least it is heading in the right direction.

and allah knows best.
                          70 scholars issued fatawas that Imam Ahmad b. Hanbal should be executed! That was the popular opinion back then, don't be fooled by popular opinion today! - Ahmad Musa jibreel

Tawheed Series - click

Comment

What are you talking about?
                            What is a degree type sister? Can a woman not be practising and have a degree?
                            Furthermore, a person is supposed to be obedient to their parents. So I don't understand what your getting at.

Comment

Working...
                            X