Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marriage.

Originally posted by Virus View Post
    by holding on to bare minimum she is not going to win over any hearts, if my wife had to ever tell me that, let her ask me for something I don't have to provide and lets see how much she likes it, you know like a new pair of shoes or handbags, or a new fone or holiday, I will say straight to her face, it's not my duty, you already have a pair of shoes, or a couple of handbags, not nice when it swings the other way around is it??
    Yeah, and that's what men do. You only need to take care of her the same way you take care of yourself. If you buy new shoes each week then you oughta buy new shoes to her each week too.
    6:62 "Then are they restored unto Allah, their Lord, the Just. Surely His is the judgment. And He is the most swift of reckoners."

Comment

Re: Marriage.

Originally posted by Kalikatu View Post
      Yeah, and that's what men do. You only need to take care of her the same way you take care of yourself. If you buy new shoes each week then you oughta buy new shoes to her each week too.
      no such thing, as long as she has decent clothes thats good enough, a husband is not a second wife, he can spend as much as he wants on himself, it's his money not hers.

Comment

Working...
      X