Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Never fall in 'love' before marriage

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Never fall in 'love' before marriage

    All that pre-marital relationship it's just wasting time. And moreover they put themselves in a vulnerable situation. To be broken heart or not. Life is just too short for "playing around" with our heart, our deen, and our Rabb.

    One thing for sure, in the future, do not raise our kids with TV, love songs, romantic novels, and Cinderella and Prince Charming stories, and stuffs. Raise them with sirrah nabawiyyah, Al Quran, Al Hadith as early as possible. They will be strong muslims, who can build strong ummah :insha:
    ~ Don’t trade a house in Jannah :insha:, for a lowly house in this transient world ~

    They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it (61 : 8)

    Comment


    • Re: Never fall in 'love' before marriage

      I don't agree. Love is love whether its after nikah or before nikah.

      Comment


      • Re: Never fall in 'love' before marriage

        yes but why getinto this stuff only to find out that it was not bound to be. your breaking your own heart this way and distancing yourself from allah.
        i feel so bad for what i did by getting into a relationship only to find out overall i wasnt good enough for him to marry me. i wish allah strengthens our imaan and saves us from such things

        Comment


        • Re: Never fall in 'love' before marriage

          Originally posted by Spider man View Post
          I don't agree. Love is love whether its after nikah or before nikah.
          Get in love before Nikkah an you'll find yourself in Jahannam :o
          Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

          Comment


          • Re: Never fall in 'love' before marriage

            Originally posted by Spider man View Post
            I don't agree. Love is love whether its after nikah or before nikah.
            Oh for goodness sake. Just shut up.
            O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

            Comment


            • Re: Never fall in 'love' before marriage

              lol - i think i know that now :(

              i feel so depressed argh!

              Comment


              • Re: Never fall in 'love' before marriage

                Originally posted by xaxa View Post
                lol - i think i know that now :(

                i feel so depressed argh!
                Sister, before marriage try to avoid free mixing. And then when there is someone who wants to propose you, try to be objective with your judgement. Find out the good and bad traits so you can consider. Please note that you can never ever be objective towards a person when you date him. Because emotion has played its part. What's bad seems good and vice versa. When you get to know someone, involve your wali so he can also give his opinion about the suitor.
                ~ Don’t trade a house in Jannah :insha:, for a lowly house in this transient world ~

                They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it (61 : 8)

                Comment


                • Re: Never fall in 'love' before marriage

                  i know that now just wish i had known that before i made the mistake of trusting someone. Thanks for the wise words - inshallah i will learn from this and make wise decision next time.

                  Comment


                  • Re: Never fall in 'love' before marriage

                    Originally posted by Mockingjay View Post
                    Sister, before marriage try to avoid free mixing. And then when there is someone who wants to propose you, try to be objective with your judgement. Find out the good and bad traits so you can consider. Please note that you can never ever be objective towards a person when you date him. Because emotion has played its part. What's bad seems good and vice versa. When you get to know someone, involve your wali so he can also give his opinion about the suitor.

                    Great advice and so true.

                    Just unfortunate many fall in the trap, due to society etc. You made another post above, to ensure we are not exposed to the things that deflect us from the love of our Prophet pbuh and the almighty.

                    Comment


                    • Re: Never fall in 'love' before marriage

                      Originally posted by xaxa View Post
                      i know that now just wish i had known that before i made the mistake of trusting someone. Thanks for the wise words - inshallah i will learn from this and make wise decision next time.
                      Don;t be hard on yourself, unfortunately we make mistakes but Insh'Allah ask for forgiveness and learn from them. At least you can advice fellow sisters, not to do that as you know how the feelings can be.

                      Turn to Allah SWT and pray that your road becomes easier. Ameen

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X