• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ahaneefah
    started a topic Beware of the Marriage Bandits

Beware of the Marriage Bandits

Beware of the Marriage Bandits - Part 1

By Sheikh Haitham al-Haddad

"I am sick of hearing about those brothers who prey upon the susceptibility of our sisters, using deception as a tool for marriage, and marriage as a guise for the fulfilment of their evil desires. I fear that if something is not done to tackle these abuses, we will only see the number of such incidents increase. Therefore, I feel compelled to share some of the cases I have encountered in order to highlight the nature of the issues at hand, and that we as a community must take drastic action to stop or minimize this evil."

Read More:

http://www.islam21c.com/islamic-thou...andits-part-1/

• Creamcake
    replied
    Re: Beware of the Marriage Bandits

Originally posted by quark View Post
    Is there any kind of bandit you should marry?
    no.. just realised I literally made a very obvious statement in my previous post.

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
    I don't think they care.
    yeah I know, that's the whole point, if they cared they wouldn't do this.

Leave a comment:

• Stoic Believer
    replied

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
    yeah, these people shouldn't marry though because they are ruining the innocent girls life by doing this.
    I don't think they care.

Leave a comment:

• quark
    replied

Is there any kind of bandit you should marry?

Leave a comment:

• Creamcake
    replied

Originally posted by HelloEverybody View Post
    As someone noted in some other thread. Because of having physical contact with muslim women before getting bored and move onto next women.
    yeah, these people shouldn't marry though because they are ruining the innocent girls life by doing this.

Leave a comment:

• HelloEverybody
    replied

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
    First time I've heard of this term, marriage bandit. I don't get why on earth anyone would want to be a marriage bandit, it makes zero sense. Insha ' Allah we're all protected from people with evil intentions. Ameen.
    As someone noted in some other thread. Because of having physical contact with muslim women before getting bored and move onto next women.

Leave a comment:

• Creamcake
    replied

First time I've heard of this term, marriage bandit. I don't get why on earth anyone would want to be a marriage bandit, it makes zero sense. Insha ' Allah we're all protected from people with evil intentions. Ameen.

Leave a comment:

• peacepro
    replied
    Beware of the Marriage Bandits

many women have walis who are deep into grave worshipping and they only want similar grave worshipper for their sisters or daughters. such women have no option but to rely on mashaykh or heads of islamic centers or religious heads etc.

Leave a comment:

• cho09082489
    replied

how does a sister make sure she has a good wali ?

some people have family but not wali material

Leave a comment:

• |Sister|
    replied

Originally posted by Sis_Asiya View Post
    sister that would be in childhood when you are unaccountable, but as adults you cant have blinkers on and go through life,
    This is why the wali exists and why parents must be obeyed

Leave a comment:

• Faith1
    replied

Originally posted by |Sister| View Post
    It was a general statement ukhti, not directed at you personally.

"Naive" isn't an insult, it's an accurate word to use. But a lot of muslims on the forum have mocked girls for being naive, as if they never went through that stage themselves. We were all innocent once and unaware of the evil that exists in the world. Just because some people take a long time to grow out of this stage, people think they have a right to mock them for falling for traps. Calling them stupid or saying "I'd never do that, how can they be so.." ect.

In reality, they should be jealous and humbled by these sisters. To live innocent again without even thinking of the evil out there. Just assuming everyone has a good heart and isn't planning anything bad against you. It was wonderful to be young and unaware of all the horrible people that exist. We should praise their parents for protecting them from that garbage for so long.

These women should not be mocked for being naive, rather they should be protected by the Muslims so they never have to learn about horrible people the hard way.

If we know brothers or sisters out there who are innocent to the corruptions and fitna in the world, we should make it our duty to keep them on the straight path and protect them from the awful crap that some unethical people want to put them through. And we should relate to them the stories of others who have suffered from this so they don't have to go through it themselves.
    I mostly agree but at the same time, they should have been taught about the real world.

Leave a comment:

• Sis_Asiya
    replied

Originally posted by |Sister| View Post

"Naive" isn't an insult, it's an accurate word to use. But a lot of muslims on the forum have mocked girls for being naive, as if they never went through that stage themselves. We were all innocent once and unaware of the evil that exists in the world. Just because some people take a long time to grow out of this stage, people think they have a right to mock them for falling for traps. Calling them stupid or saying "I'd never do that, how can they be so.." ect.

In reality, they should be jealous and humbled by these sisters. To live innocent again without even thinking of the evil out there. Just assuming everyone has a good heart and isn't planning anything bad against you. It was wonderful to be young and unaware of all the horrible people that exist. We should praise their parents for protecting them from that garbage for so long.

These women should not be mocked for being naive, rather they should be protected by the Muslims so they never have to learn about horrible people the hard way.

If we know brothers or sisters out there who are innocent to the corruptions and fitna in the world, we should make it our duty to keep them on the straight path and protect them from the awful crap that some unethical people want to put them through. And we should relate to them the stories of others who have suffered from this so they don't have to go through it themselves.
    sister that would be in childhood when you are unaccountable, but as adults you cant have blinkers on and go through life,

Leave a comment:

• |Sister|
    replied

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
    Okay. I've edited out the ''naive'' part.
    But nowhere did anyone mock them for being naive. We just stated they were.

Leave a comment:

• Saif-Uddin
    replied

Originally posted by ahaneefah View Post
    Beware of the Marriage Bandits - Part 1

By Sheikh Haitham al-Haddad

"I am sick of hearing about those brothers who prey upon the susceptibility of our sisters, using deception as a tool for marriage, and marriage as a guise for the fulfilment of their evil desires. I fear that if something is not done to tackle these abuses, we will only see the number of such incidents increase. Therefore, I feel compelled to share some of the cases I have encountered in order to highlight the nature of the issues at hand, and that we as a community must take drastic action to stop or minimize this evil."

Read More:

http://www.islam21c.com/islamic-thou...andits-part-1/
    Barakallahu fie akhi, for the reminder, shocking to hear that Muslims are doing this ...

such degenerates arn't men, and don't deserve to be called as such,

May Allah ta'ala save our sisters from such dicietful fraudsters,

ameen

:jkk:

Leave a comment:

• ..wadi..
    replied

Originally posted by Muslim First View Post
    You know you're a sick human being, when you'd do this to a fellow Muslimah.. absolutely disgusting. But hey they're from the "saved sect" so..
    ..or not..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X