Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Beware of the Marriage Bandits

Originally posted by HelloEverybody View Post
    As someone noted in some other thread. Because of having physical contact with muslim women before getting bored and move onto next women.
    yeah, these people shouldn't marry though because they are ruining the innocent girls life by doing this.
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
    [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Is there any kind of bandit you should marry?

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
        yeah, these people shouldn't marry though because they are ruining the innocent girls life by doing this.
        I don't think they care.

Comment

Originally posted by quark View Post
          Is there any kind of bandit you should marry?
          no.. just realised I literally made a very obvious statement in my previous post.

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
          I don't think they care.
          yeah I know, that's the whole point, if they cared they wouldn't do this.
          And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
          [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Working...
          X