Beware of the Marriage Bandits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Beware of the Marriage Bandits

A shame we do not live in an Islamic State, because such degenerates deserved to be publically flogged or punished severely for this behavior towards these sisters. Would these degenerates like it if someone did that to their sister or mother or even daughter?
    Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

Originally posted by Massilia View Post
      im surprised people are discovering the disaster
      in france no imam will marry anyone if the couple is not married at the council because of that. The sister gets married and then morrning of the wedding night "bye bye", it is not a divorce it is throwing garbage when you're finished.

I will not blame the sisters who didn't know it is the fault of the community who didn't help or guide them properly especially the reverts.
      But i see a lot of sisters saying "i will not get married at the council" well you'll pay the bill and when it happens deal with it. It is not like the leaders of the community have not sent warnings because everyday imams receive call from sisters abused or parents whose daughter has been abandonned..

Even walis can see so much of a brother, they aren't mind readers, what can you say if you see a bearded guy in a qamis, saying "in cha Allah" "bismillah"?

Nikkah is not a religious ceremony but a civil mariage. So you dont need an imam, you need wali, witnesses and contract signed in due . All details can be sorted out with an attorney or lawyer to respect the islamic guidelines for inheritance, divorce, custody etc...
      What will this solve ? even if they divorce officially by french law. how will this be in the sisters favour

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
        I don't think this is true at all in this case. SubhanAllah the whole ''naive'' comment is getting blown way out of proportion.
        Everyone who commented her showed concern and nobody was glad they were targeted, abused and used. - That's not nice to say at all btw.
        If any Muslim doesn't care or is glad about another Muslims problems they need to doubt their iman.

i think there is a difference between naiveity and compliance to a certain degree, Unfortunately if your brain washed into thinking quite simplistically about being "rescued" by a supposed "knight in shining armour" who will protect you and honour you and marry you then your going to fall for it, even if he works on isolating you from your father, brother, ect. I think it was in one of mufti menk's lectures where he stated do not make your daughters into princesses whereby they wont be able to survive post marriage, similiarly i think its best sisters are protected but also savvy enough to know and recognise when they are being led up the garden path.

A vast overwhelming majority of people - muslim or not - are selfish, fact, Therefore they would not think twice about doing stuff like this, and the sooner sisters especially realise this, the better.
        82. Verily, when He intends a thing, His Command is, "be", and it is! 83. So glory to Him in Whose hands is the dominion of all things: and to Him will you be all brought back. Quran surah 36: Ya-sin

Comment

Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post
          A shame we do not live in an Islamic State, because such degenerates deserved to be publically flogged or punished severely for this behavior towards these sisters. Would these degenerates like it if someone did that to their sister or mother or even daughter?
          these kind of people lack shame, therefore they wouldnt think like that
          82. Verily, when He intends a thing, His Command is, "be", and it is! 83. So glory to Him in Whose hands is the dominion of all things: and to Him will you be all brought back. Quran surah 36: Ya-sin

Comment

They need a slap from my hairy hands while I am waving it around in the air like I just don't care
            Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
            ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

But seriously the muslim community in the west or anywhere is failing the muslims around them. Those that are the most vulnerable, reverts, etc.

I remember a lecture from a brother that said that we can sell the deen to people really well, but keeping and helping reverts once they become muslim, we are not good at.

We are too busy building mosques that hardly anyone goes to apart from jummah prayer. But we should focus on helping reverts, widows with children financially.
              Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
              ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Wahhabis through and through.
                Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Comment

Do Muslim brothers really do this?
                  لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

Comment

Originally posted by Medievalist View Post
                    Wahhabis through and through.
                    No. Nice try.

Dirtbags exploiting Muslim women are not exclusive to one group.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CN-97_xzHgQ
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L16s2HQTLFo
                    “Indeed, gentleness is not used in anything except that it beautifies it, and is never removed from anything except that it spoils it.” Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه و سلم , Sahih Muslim 16/146

Comment

This "marriage bandit" stuff happens in reverse too. I was recently told about a revert sister marrying a brother, then ended it a few weeks later when her kafir boyfriend from jahiliyyah wanted to get back together. He was devastated. It turned out she's done this to a few brothers before but her "wali" didn't find out until afterwards. So it’s not all one sided. Heartless dirtbags, messing Muslims about come from both sexes.

From the little i know situations like this usually happen when wali’s don’t do their job properly and aren’t thorough enough checking what a brothers (or sisters) intentions and long-term plans are. This leads to rushing into things and whenever you do that regarding something so serious you’re asking for trouble.
                      “Indeed, gentleness is not used in anything except that it beautifies it, and is never removed from anything except that it spoils it.” Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه و سلم , Sahih Muslim 16/146

Comment

Truth be told, if the muslim women actually followed the sunnah of our nabi these dogs wouldnt even have a chance. I have never seen a marriage fall where the wali was righteous and the muslimah was strict.

Comment

exploiting women does happen everywhere. but what this thread is about the marriage bandits and this is well-known to be a Wahhabi disease.

as for the comments that it's because women are deceived by the west into believing all this "you are free to do as you please" stuff. sorry but that applies in the case of girls who run off with men, girls who have boyfriends. they are the one's who lose all shame and respect for their culture.

this marriage banditry is born out of the Wahhabi ideology that they alone are the guardians of truth and everyone else is a mubtadi mushrik. The girls who go and marry these guys aren't ones who are taken by the "western dream", they are the one's involved in the Wahhabi nightmare, whereby they and their cult leaders are the one's with the keys to jannah and the dispensers of iman and kufr. hence they are susceptible to the "sister your father isn't a fit wali because he is a grave-worshipping indian/paki mushrik" so you have to find brother goldie former-street-thug as your wali and marry who he says, he just happens to be my mate.

before anyone comments, I read the article and the case of the mufti, the insinuation being that he was a hanafi. if he was then his studies have not benefitted him if the situation is as he said. that's why in cases of marriage people should always refer to elders and that includes only ulama who are elderly. I don't believe a young 'alim with a black beard has the expertise or ability to deal with these situations, how can he when his blood is warm?
                          Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Comment

Originally posted by Medievalist View Post
                            exploiting women does happen everywhere. but what this thread is about the marriage bandits and this is well-known to be a Wahhabi disease.

as for the comments that it's because women are deceived by the west into believing all this "you are free to do as you please" stuff. sorry but that applies in the case of girls who run off with men, girls who have boyfriends. they are the one's who lose all shame and respect for their culture.

this marriage banditry is born out of the Wahhabi ideology that they alone are the guardians of truth and everyone else is a mubtadi mushrik. The girls who go and marry these guys aren't ones who are taken by the "western dream", they are the one's involved in the Wahhabi nightmare, whereby they and their cult leaders are the one's with the keys to jannah and the dispensers of iman and kufr. hence they are susceptible to the "sister your father isn't a fit wali because he is a grave-worshipping indian/paki mushrik" so you have to find brother goldie former-street-thug as your wali and marry who he says, he just happens to be my mate.

before anyone comments, I read the article and the case of the mufti, the insinuation being that he was a hanafi. if he was then his studies have not benefitted him if the situation is as he said. that's why in cases of marriage people should always refer to elders and that includes only ulama who are elderly. I don't believe a young 'alim with a black beard has the expertise or ability to deal with these situations, how can he when his blood is warm?
                            wahabi disease? are you accusing ibn abdul wahab of being a marriage bandit? are you accusing saudis with the lowest rate of divorce in the muslim world of being marriage bandits?

have you got an shame in you?

Comment

Originally posted by Dinobot View Post
                              wahabi disease? are you accusing ibn abdul wahab of being a marriage bandit? are you accusing saudis with the lowest rate of divorce in the muslim world of being marriage bandits?

technically the divorce rates in Saudi are catastrophic, i believe a thread was posted in the current events not so long ago.
                              My Blog http://historyeyesopened.tumblr.com/ Watch out sister Nousername
                              Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

Comment

Originally posted by Massilia View Post
                                Originally posted by Dinobot View Post

technically the divorce rates in Saudi are catastrophic, i believe a thread was posted in the current events not so long ago.
                                They are rising all over the gulf and they have been rising since wealth increased amongst them but to associate it with "wahabis" i don't think that this is a correct statement.

The marriage banditary that is being discussed more in line with a certain sect amongst those that ascribe to salafiya

Comment

Working...
                                X