X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muslim First
    replied
    Re: Beware of the Marriage Bandits

You know you're a sick human being, when you'd do this to a fellow Muslimah.. absolutely disgusting. But hey they're from the "saved sect" so..

Leave a comment:

• Dinobot
    replied

Forty percent of divorces were mainly due to the husband’s refusal to let his wife continue to work and forcing her to quit her job, while 60 percent were due to issues related to the husband’s control of his wife’s salary.
    Money as usual is the root of the problem. Less to do with ideology in itself. Amazing what you can dig out when you read the articles themselves

Leave a comment:

• Massilia
    replied

Originally posted by AhlulQuran88 View Post
    They are rising all over the gulf and they have been rising since wealth increased amongst them but to associate it with "wahabis" i don't think that this is a correct statement.

The marriage banditary that is being discussed more in line with a certain sect amongst those that ascribe to salafiya
    yes in the west from my experience it is mostly salafis related muslims who are involved. That reminds me of lecture, where the speaker talked about a call he had with a "brother" who told him word for word : "the last time i married in a council divorce cost me 4000 euros. The next time i wont do it. If it doesnt work out i will throw her out"

Originally posted by Dinobot View Post
    where? i have read the opposite.

let me dig it out

here it is http://www.arabnews.com/saudi-arabia...l-recent-years
    allahu alem i found :
    Why divorce is on the rise in Saudi
    http://www.saudigazette.com.sa/index...20130323158091

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/view...di-Arabia.html

Who is to blame for the high divorce rates in Saudi
    http://www.emirates247.com/news/regi...03-20-1.449351

Divorce rate in Kuwait rise 50%
    http://www.arabtimesonline.com/NewsD...6/Default.aspx

these are 2012-2013 dated articles

Leave a comment:

• ..wadi..
    replied

Originally posted by Medievalist View Post
    exploiting women does happen everywhere. but what this thread is about the marriage bandits and this is well-known to be a Wahhabi disease.

as for the comments that it's because women are deceived by the west into believing all this "you are free to do as you please" stuff. sorry but that applies in the case of girls who run off with men, girls who have boyfriends. they are the one's who lose all shame and respect for their culture.

this marriage banditry is born out of the Wahhabi ideology that they alone are the guardians of truth and everyone else is a mubtadi mushrik. The girls who go and marry these guys aren't ones who are taken by the "western dream", they are the one's involved in the Wahhabi nightmare, whereby they and their cult leaders are the one's with the keys to jannah and the dispensers of iman and kufr. hence they are susceptible to the "sister your father isn't a fit wali because he is a grave-worshipping indian/paki mushrik" so you have to find brother goldie former-street-thug as your wali and marry who he says, he just happens to be my mate.

before anyone comments, I read the article and the case of the mufti, the insinuation being that he was a hanafi. if he was then his studies have not benefitted him if the situation is as he said. that's why in cases of marriage people should always refer to elders and that includes only ulama who are elderly. I don't believe a young 'alim with a black beard has the expertise or ability to deal with these situations, how can he when his blood is warm?
    I personally know of sufi’s who had been married/divorced once and three times respectively who used their links within my old university (they were not students there) to find and marry new revert sisters, then less than six months later both divorced the sisters. These sisters left their already hostile families to be with them, and then were left out in cold, homeless with nowhere to turn. It turned out both the men (who were pakistani) were too cowardly to tell their parents about the marriage and were trying to find wives in Pakistan while married to these revert sisters.

So, again, nice try, but your theory is rubbish. Your hate for certain Muslims makes you repeatedly speak nonsense in your hope to smear the other. Bad, selfish people are bad, selfish people regardless of what group they ascribe to.

Leave a comment:

• Dinobot
    replied

Originally posted by Massilia View Post
    technically the divorce rates in Saudi are catastrophic, i believe a thread was posted in the current events not so long ago.
    where? i have read the opposite.

let me dig it out

here it is http://www.arabnews.com/saudi-arabia...l-recent-years

Leave a comment:

• AhlulQuran88
    replied
    Originally posted by Massilia View Post
    wahabi disease? are you accusing ibn abdul wahab of being a marriage bandit? are you accusing saudis with the lowest rate of divorce in the muslim world of being marriage bandits?

have you got an shame in you?
    technically the divorce rates in Saudi are catastrophic, i believe a thread was posted in the current events not so long ago.
    They are rising all over the gulf and they have been rising since wealth increased amongst them but to associate it with "wahabis" i don't think that this is a correct statement.

The marriage banditary that is being discussed more in line with a certain sect amongst those that ascribe to salafiya

Leave a comment:

• Massilia
    replied

wahabi disease? are you accusing ibn abdul wahab of being a marriage bandit? are you accusing saudis with the lowest rate of divorce in the muslim world of being marriage bandits?

Leave a comment:

• Dinobot
    replied

exploiting women does happen everywhere. but what this thread is about the marriage bandits and this is well-known to be a Wahhabi disease.

as for the comments that it's because women are deceived by the west into believing all this "you are free to do as you please" stuff. sorry but that applies in the case of girls who run off with men, girls who have boyfriends. they are the one's who lose all shame and respect for their culture.

this marriage banditry is born out of the Wahhabi ideology that they alone are the guardians of truth and everyone else is a mubtadi mushrik. The girls who go and marry these guys aren't ones who are taken by the "western dream", they are the one's involved in the Wahhabi nightmare, whereby they and their cult leaders are the one's with the keys to jannah and the dispensers of iman and kufr. hence they are susceptible to the "sister your father isn't a fit wali because he is a grave-worshipping indian/paki mushrik" so you have to find brother goldie former-street-thug as your wali and marry who he says, he just happens to be my mate.

before anyone comments, I read the article and the case of the mufti, the insinuation being that he was a hanafi. if he was then his studies have not benefitted him if the situation is as he said. that's why in cases of marriage people should always refer to elders and that includes only ulama who are elderly. I don't believe a young 'alim with a black beard has the expertise or ability to deal with these situations, how can he when his blood is warm?

Leave a comment:

• Medievalist
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dinobot
    replied

Truth be told, if the muslim women actually followed the sunnah of our nabi these dogs wouldnt even have a chance. I have never seen a marriage fall where the wali was righteous and the muslimah was strict.

Leave a comment:

• ..wadi..
    replied

This "marriage bandit" stuff happens in reverse too. I was recently told about a revert sister marrying a brother, then ended it a few weeks later when her kafir boyfriend from jahiliyyah wanted to get back together. He was devastated. It turned out she's done this to a few brothers before but her "wali" didn't find out until afterwards. So it’s not all one sided. Heartless dirtbags, messing Muslims about come from both sexes.

From the little i know situations like this usually happen when wali’s don’t do their job properly and aren’t thorough enough checking what a brothers (or sisters) intentions and long-term plans are. This leads to rushing into things and whenever you do that regarding something so serious you’re asking for trouble.

Leave a comment:

• ..wadi..
    replied

Wahhabis through and through.
    No. Nice try.

Dirtbags exploiting Muslim women are not exclusive to one group.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CN-97_xzHgQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L16s2HQTLFo

Leave a comment:

• Islam3333
    replied

Do Muslim brothers really do this?

Leave a comment:

• Medievalist
    replied

Wahhabis through and through.

Leave a comment:

• firestar101
    replied

But seriously the muslim community in the west or anywhere is failing the muslims around them. Those that are the most vulnerable, reverts, etc.

I remember a lecture from a brother that said that we can sell the deen to people really well, but keeping and helping reverts once they become muslim, we are not good at.

We are too busy building mosques that hardly anyone goes to apart from jummah prayer. But we should focus on helping reverts, widows with children financially.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X