What happens if you never get married?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Re: What happens if you never get married?

Originally posted by Serinity View Post
      Not only to you, but everyone who wants to answer. If you want to answer, then answer.

Up to you.
      it's a long list, don't know where to begin.

if I want to include another human being in my life, he has to be useful right? All a woman needs is a pretty face and the rest is history they say.

So the man, 'da husband' is required because:

-To take me to restaurants, I always wanted someone to take me to those fancy halal restaurants.
      -To take me to different places, different countries.
      -To pay the bills
      -To cook fresh food for me daily.
      -To chase after the ice cream van, the olden golden days are gone, I just can't run after the ice cream van no more.
      - To catch spiders (obviously. that's a no brainer)
      - To fix the loo or the radiators, sometimes you need a plumber that is your mahram, otherwise

Basically to look after me, obviously I can look after myself, but I need to be treated like a queen and that is supposed to be his job, whether he likes it or not, I have ben written for him. :zzz:

I mean, is he seriously going to challenge the above list and his fate?

I will treat him right and say 'hello' to him, if that's not acknowledging him, I don't know what is.

so :1popcorn: it's all good.
      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

What is this concept of "soulmate"? I am bit confused about this concept

Comment

Originally posted by HelloEverybody View Post
          Helloeverybody and somebody

it is something to do with being with that person till you die

don't take my word for it though because I am just a kid, don't judge me
          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by HelloEverybody View Post
            The term soulmate is a quite redundant.
            https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by umzy85 View Post
              Hi

I know that getting married completes half your deen, but what happens if you never find your soulmate and you don't get married and die alone? Will you not be able to enter Jannah?

Everyone dies alone. Married or not.

Also, our spouses and children are not the ones who are going to send us to heaven. Its ultimately us which Allah SWT is going to judge with our good and bad deeds.

Please don't obsess over marriage. I know society puts a lot of pressure for us to marry and have children, but thats not always what everyone wants or even has.

Marriage is optional, not compulsory.

If you stay away from Zina and other bad deeds, then its alright. Hey, if we have managed to keep ourselves pure for most of our life until now, then what difference does it make if we don't for the rest of our life?

I genuinely find it strange how people are extremely depressed over it, and cannot control their urges at all. Personally, I see that as being heavily influenced by worldly affairs and media brainwashing of intimate relations and ideal images of men and women.

Comment

Working...
              X