No announcement yet.

What happens if you never get married?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What happens if you never get married?

Then you die alone I guess.
    "Your votes may change the government but they won't change the system"

The Prophet said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (an evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." [Saheeh Al Bukhari]
    “The wiping away of the World means less to Allah than a Believer to be killed unjustly” [Sunan Ibn Majah]

Comment

Originally posted by -Tawheed- View Post
      Then you die alone I guess.
      as if my wife gonna die as soon as i die.
      Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) is also reported to have said: “He who is very hasty and so bold as to pass verdicts is also bold in taking the path towards hell

Comment

Originally posted by Sara_ View Post
        I'm not sure about this but i heard marriage is just optional and if you don't get married in this life, Allah will provide you with a husband/wife in jannah if you enter. Inshallah Allah makes us among those who enter paradise and al firdaous. Ameen
        You get whatever you desire in Paradise.

"Therein are brought round for them trays of gold and goblets, and therein is all that souls desire and eyes find sweet. And ye are immortal therein." 43:71
        "We cast the truth against the falsehood, so that it breaks its head, and lo! it vanishes; and woe to you for what you describe." Qur'an 21:18

Comment

I'm not maried

Comment

Originally posted by FouadEl View Post
            I'm not maried
            it happens
            لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

Comment

Originally posted by Radec View Post
              So you are allowed to take female slaves in war? How? By force?

I doubt any female would be willing to have sex with the opposing army/faction.
              I am interested in the knowing the answer to this as well.
              https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
                I am interested in the knowing the answer to this as well.
                You're not allowed to force them as far as I know, because raping women is not allowed in islam.

As for the main topic, you keep eating, sleeping, and having fun.

I'm just a kid

:1popcorn:
                'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

IF you don't get married in this world, then you will, in shaa' Allah, in Jannah, if we get there.

May Allah rectify our state and put us astraight, plant firmly our feet on the straight path. Ameen.
                  La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
                  (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
                  Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                    You're not allowed to force them as far as I know, because raping women is not allowed in islam.

As for the main topic, you keep eating, sleeping, and having fun.

I'm just a kid

:1popcorn:
                    really?

do captive women really give their consent... hmmm. Unless they grow fond of them or something
                    https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by Serinity View Post
                      IF you don't get married in this world, then you will, in shaa' Allah, in Jannah, if we get there.

May Allah rectify our state and put us astraight, plant firmly our feet on the straight path. Ameen.
                      what if a person goes nuts?

like real crazy :wacko: and loses the plot and then goes out on the streets and begs everyone and anything even the ice cream van.

what can this distressed poor soul do? How do we help them, do we send them to a mental asylum?

It's jihad for some people they've lost all sanity they don't remember their own names. All they see , hear and smell is marriage.

:wacko:
                      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
                        really?

do captive women really give their consent... hmmm.
                        yeh, obviously I'm just a kid :1popcorn:

Yeh, well maybe they just fall for the man, and start liking him if he looks after them well

It's not hard to please some women, I'm sure decent muslim men with captives will be patient.

Comment

I may just cry.
                          And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

what if a person goes nuts?

like real crazy :wacko: and loses the plot and then goes out on the streets and begs everyone and anything even the ice cream van.

what can this distressed poor soul do? How do we help them, do we send them to a mental asylum?

It's jihad for some people they've lost all sanity they don't remember their own names. All they see , hear and smell is marriage.

:wacko:
                            Well, then have tawakkul in Allah.

The person will be married in Jannah then. Then work for Jannah, for Allah, and then, you can marry in Jannah...

I don't see why people like marriage so much. I mean, sure it is beautiful and I don't object. But.. It is like, when I think back on my childhood, I just saw marriage as, or the marriage ceremony etc.. Not attracting.

Not saying it is, sure it is. But, my advice: THINK OF JANNAH!!! THINK OF THE BEAUTIFUL MARRIAGE IN JANNAH!!
                            La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
                            (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
                            Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
                              I may just cry.
                              no you won't

you'll go to the kitchen and STUFF YOUR FACE WITH FATTY FOOD. PREFERABLY CAKES???

:inlove:

and NO ONE will know who finished it.

Comment

no you won't

you'll go to the kitchen and STUFF YOUR FACE WITH FATTY FOOD. PREFERABLY CAKES???

:inlove:

and NO ONE will know who finished it.
                                Yeah it'll be between me and the cat #sadtimes
                                And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Working...
                                X