No announcement yet.

What happens if you never get married?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What happens if you never get married?

Originally posted by Islam3333 View Post
    Rumi was a sufi and his main interest is Sufi whirling (the sufi dance) according to wikipedia
    according to wikipedia

yes and he's a Hanafi 'aalim, a theology professor, and he once criticized the ruler for being soft to tartar kuffar harb and encouraged him to wage jihad on them. one of his authentic quote was that unity of imaan with kuffar is impossible. but of course that's the side of him no Western will expose him on. They'll happily portray him as a hippie spiritualist who considers every religions is true, lol. sorry to derail thread...

I know that getting married completes half your deen, but what happens if you never find your soulmate and you don't get married and die alone? Will you not be able to enter Jannah?
    our spouses are ordained by Allah. If you have tried to find the right one and died unmarried, then that's only because Allah has ordained you for that. Allah will never be unjust and put you far from Jannah just because of something outside your control. Also, even if you see no sign of marriage now, it doesn't mean that'll be so forever. God's delay is not God's denial.
    Last edited by Ariadne; 04-01-14, 06:54 AM.
    :GB_bonesrock:
    And all the heavens go their way.... And only change is here to stay...

Comment

Originally posted by Bismil View Post
      Concubine is slave ( female ) basically , with whom a man can can be intimate with.
      A sex slave?? How is that allowed in Islam? And is that even possible to get in today's society (not that I ever would)?

Comment

Originally posted by umzy85 View Post
        A sex slave?? How is that allowed in Islam? And is that even possible to get in today's society (not that I ever would)?
        They are captives of war referred to as ''right hand possessions'' in the Quran and yes they are permitted when jihad breaks out and Muslims defeat the kuffar armies.
        Gone with the wind.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
          They are captives of war referred to as ''right hand possessions'' in the Quran and yes they are permitted when jihad breaks out and Muslims defeat the kuffar armies.
          So you are allowed to take female slaves in war? How? By force?

I doubt any female would be willing to have sex with the opposing army/faction.

Comment

Originally posted by umzy85 View Post
            Hi

I know that getting married completes half your deen, but what happens if you never find your soulmate and you don't get married and die alone? Will you not be able to enter Jannah?
            2 things here:
            -whatever is not in our midst, no matter how much we think we need it, is best left where it is. Whatever situation you're in Right now is the best you could ever be in, whether we understand that or not is another matter. Reminds me that there are 3 types of patience, first one has to do with the decree of Allah, second one is about forcing oneself to follow the obligations such as salah, and the last one is to prevent ourselves from commit sin, for instance since its current, new year, although one may be tempted to just party, cos its not legislated in our Deen, we need to have the patience to abstain from it.
            -One will only enter jannah with the Mercy of Allah, our good deeds are not the price of jannah. As in, we wont enter jannah solely based on our good deeds, and thats because we could never do enough good deeds in this short life. It is with the mercy of Allah that we'll go to jannah. However, that is not to say that we dont have to do those good deeds, as they are a condition imposed on us by Allah.
            "Hide your good deeds (from the people) just like you hide your evil deeds."

Comment

This thread reminds me of the time when i often thought that if I were not married by the time I completed my 30 years, I would forget about ever getting married..

But what do you know, I got married a week before I hit 30

subhanAllah walhamdulillah, Allah works in mysterious ways so never despair inn shaAllah
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kiduka View Post
                Maybe it could be that your other half is waiting for you in Jannah.
                So cute ^ true if not in this life...maybe u will be united with ur other half in Jannah InshAllah. Keep pleasing Allah swt and when the time is right u won't need to do anything. Of course we should try to facilitate things but pleasing Allah swt will make everything easy
                "Do not get attached to what will not stay with you, get closer to The One Who never leaves you"
                (Ibn Al-Qayyim)

Comment

Originally posted by .Hajar. View Post
                  This thread reminds me of the time when i often thought that if I were not married by the time I completed my 30 years, I would forget about ever getting married..

But what do you know, I got married a week before I hit 30

subhanAllah walhamdulillah, Allah works in mysterious ways so never despair inn shaAllah
                  This is my exact same thinking! If I dont find anyone by 30, I'm gonna stop looking. But like you said, its all in Allah's hands.

Comment

Last edited by .mirror.; 01-01-14, 12:50 AM.
                    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by Radec View Post
                      So you are allowed to take female slaves in war? How? By force

I doubt any female would be willing to have sex with the opposing army/faction.
                      Is that even a question?? We are talking about war here.
                      Not like the opposing side will be politely asked '' can I take you as captive'' after they just done killing each other
                      Anyway, we are going off-topic and believe it or not but this particular topic has been done to death already
                      So yeah, do use the search button to read the many threads created on this topic here and Insh'a Allah it will answer your questions.
                      Gone with the wind.

Comment

You will probably live happily ever after...I believe it is definitely possible to live happily with or without marriage. :)
                        Please donate when you can, it doesn't matter if its big or small, what counts is your sincere intention & every little helps: http://www.islamic-relief.org.uk/index.aspx

***Join The Quran Club!***

Comment

you should never despair in the mercy of Allah, if it is decreed you will marry.
                          82. Verily, when He intends a thing, His Command is, "be", and it is! 83. So glory to Him in Whose hands is the dominion of all things: and to Him will you be all brought back. Quran surah 36: Ya-sin

Comment

I heard u end up getting cats n never combing ur hair again
                            My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                            ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
                            “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

I'm not sure about this but i heard marriage is just optional and if you don't get married in this life, Allah will provide you with a husband/wife in jannah if you enter. Inshallah Allah makes us among those who enter paradise and al firdaous. Ameen
                              The Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said, “Allah the Most High said, ‘I am as My servant thinks (expects) I am. I am with him when he mentions Me. If he mentions Me to himself, I mention him to Myself; and if he mentions Me in an assembly, I mention him in an assembly greater than it. If he draws near to Me a hand’s length, I draw near to him an arm’s length. And if he comes to Me walking, I go to him at speed.’” [Sahih Al-Bukhari]

Comment

u got 2 paradise, one in this dunya and next one is waiting after death.
                                Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) is also reported to have said: “He who is very hasty and so bold as to pass verdicts is also bold in taking the path towards hell

Comment

Working...
                                X