No announcement yet.

What happens if you never get married?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What happens if you never get married?

InshaAlllah, may Allah make it easy for us.

Comment

You turn to ash.

But seriously don't be so negative. Have in your mind you will inshallah get married. And if not in this life you will get married in jannah.
      (Surah Az Zumar, (Chapter 39: Verse 53)

Comment

Originally posted by Nawar View Post
        Why would not being married correlate to not entering Jannah?
        she was interpreting "half your deen" so maybe she thought she would be incomplete..

but to answer your question.. you will be unmarried... so get married so inshallah you dont regret not getting married, but dont rush getting married so you wont say you married to soon and in that case dont get married just to get married, but get married when ur ready to get married.. high 5
        Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

^ yay high 5

anyway

I wish one day one of those scholars that come on t.v would just say to the parents- not getting married is not the end of the world

I'm under pressure, but this made me feel ALOT BETTER- PHEW

so this means I can chill out and just die single and lonely, maybe in a care home? that sounds depressing already!

I'd advise you to try to get married, are you THAT busy that you can't complete half your deen?

You're 28, I'm sure you've finished your studies, got a job?

You can get married and still do the things you wanted like giving dawah, going to hajj with your partner, raising children- which has many many rewards, when we compare ourselves to the great hadith narrators may there be Allah's mercy upon them, we can't compete with them, therefore, we have to be realistic.

Also, don't stress about it too much, 'what you seek is seeking you'- Rumi
          So if you really want to get married, start a search, because nothing comes to you just like that you have to go and get it! :-)

All the best! May Allah swt make it easy for us single people -Ameen
          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by umzy85 View Post
            How does that work?
            If you die alone and enter paradise Allah (swt) will reward you with hoor al ayn, sisters get handsome men and brothers get gorgeous women. So even if you die alone as long as you practice the deen Allah (swt) will reward you with a husband or wife in the hereafter.

P.S. Bro's still get hoors even if they're married

Comment

Some great scholars of the past did not marry yes... but make no mistake they were on a completely different 'level' compared to us, in terms of taqwa etc. We are living in completely different (corrupt) society, living amongst the kuffar, inappropriately dressed women everywhere, freemixing is seen as acceptable etc and the list goes on.

So I don't think 'not marrying' should be an option for a Muslim.. Have tawakkul, patience, du'as, and keep looking insha'Allah.

Comment

:salams

Get married, beoble!

Hi

I know that getting married completes half your deen, but what happens if you never find your soulmate and you don't get married and die alone? Will you not be able to enter Jannah?
                If you never get married, then this is what was written for you. That alone does not affect your chances of getting in Jannah.

However, marriage saves one from major sins, like zinah, which may lead one to the Fire. May Allah protect us. So, yes, we should try to get married and not give up, as it's a protection from sins and fulfillment of a Sunnah (which brings many other Sunnats with it). May Allah grant us righteous spouses.
                Last edited by .mirror.; 31-12-13, 12:50 AM.
                Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

You stay Single.

Comment

I'll cry me a river....Jk I'll be just fine
                    O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Hi

I know that getting married completes half your deen, but what happens if you never find your soulmate and you don't get married and die alone? Will you not be able to enter Jannah?
                      Nothing's gonna happen but I'd assume there's gonna be lots of frustration.
                      "Why Do We Fill Our Hearts With Everything But Allah And Expect Not To Fall Apart"

Comment

Originally posted by Radec View Post
                        Get a concubine

This is sarcasm for the unaware. However, I find it strange that concubines are allowed in Islam.

why strange ?

Allowed because Islam looks into all consideration. It is not as if it is obligatory or someone who has concubines is a better Muslim.

Comment

Originally posted by Islam3333 View Post
                          Rumi was a sufi and his main interest is Sufi whirling (the sufi dance) according to wikipedia

maulana Rumi ( ra ) was not a mere sufi , he is considered as a Mujahdid of him his time. he revived the importance of love of Allah ( swt ) as an important part of religion.

Comment

What is that?
                            Concubine is slave ( female ) basically , with whom a man can can be intimate with.

Comment

Originally posted by Islam3333 View Post
                              Rumi was a sufi and his main interest is Sufi whirling (the sufi dance) according to wikipedia
                              according to wikipedia

yes and he's a Hanafi 'aalim, a theology professor, and he once criticized the ruler for being soft to tartar kuffar harb and encouraged him to wage jihad on them. one of his authentic quote was that unity of imaan with kuffar is impossible. but of course that's the side of him no Western will expose him on. They'll happily portray him as a hippie spiritualist who considers every religions is true, lol. sorry to derail thread...

our spouses are ordained by Allah. If you have tried to find the right one and died unmarried, then that's only because Allah has ordained you for that. Allah will never be unjust and put you far from Jannah just because of something outside your control. Also, even if you see no sign of marriage now, it doesn't mean that'll be so forever. God's delay is not God's denial.
                              Last edited by Ariadne; 04-01-14, 06:54 AM.
                              :GB_bonesrock:
                              And all the heavens go their way.... And only change is here to stay...

Comment

Originally posted by Bismil View Post
                                Concubine is slave ( female ) basically , with whom a man can can be intimate with.
                                A sex slave?? How is that allowed in Islam? And is that even possible to get in today's society (not that I ever would)?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X