X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indian Muslim, wants to marry Arab/Persian girl

Hi:D

I am an Indian Muslim - a convert rather - and I am faced with a very delicate issue. I am in my thirties, not getting any younger, so I wanna get married. But here is the problem.

I am incredibly handsome (not bragging, so please don't attack me), almost everybody asks me whether I am in the entertainment industry, like an actor/model etc., and they're shocked when I tell them I am a well-qualified software professional. Point is, with my looks and charm I can't settle for an Indian woman - it is beneath my dignity to do so. Indian women are not good looking, loose morals, etc. So I can't picture myself with them. I can only picture myself with a nice Persian or Arab girl.

What do I do in this situation? Please don't attack me for this post, calling me insensitive or whatever. I am just being honest, that's all. I am rich, successful, and look like a movie star. So I am pretty sure I can easily land an Arab or Persian girl - they will be lucky to have me. But how do I set about it when I am working most of the time (software profession literally destroys your social life)?

Any advice welcome. And please, please don't judge me harshly. Like any other guy, I just wanna get married and settle down in life.

Re: Indian Muslim, wants to marry Arab/Persian girl

Hey Geenie.We have a lot in common [email protected] first i thought I was reading my own life story.Which part of India r u from?

Comment

Originally posted by Geenie View Post

I am an Indian Muslim - a convert rather - and I am faced with a very delicate issue. I am in my thirties, not getting any younger, so I wanna get married. But here is the problem.

I am incredibly handsome (not bragging, so please don't attack me), almost everybody asks me whether I am in the entertainment industry, like an actor/model etc., and they're shocked when I tell them I am a well-qualified software professional. Point is, with my looks and charm I can't settle for an Indian woman - it is beneath my dignity to do so. Indian women are not good looking, loose morals, etc. So I can't picture myself with them. I can only picture myself with a nice Persian or Arab girl.

What do I do in this situation? Please don't attack me for this post, calling me insensitive or whatever. I am just being honest, that's all. I am rich, successful, and look like a movie star. So I am pretty sure I can easily land an Arab or Persian girl - they will be lucky to have me. But how do I set about it when I am working most of the time (software profession literally destroys your social life)?

Any advice welcome. And please, please don't judge me harshly. Like any other guy, I just wanna get married and settle down in life.
      Brother firstly arrogance is not an attractive trait. And please do not speak about your sisters like that. You cannot make sweeping generalizations like that.
      Have you tried the masjid? Or speaking to other Muslim brothers? I guess you can't turn to your parents as you are a revert.
      ▪️••• 〰 Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs. 〰 •••▪️

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

May Allaah ta'ala make your character beautiful just as HE made your external features beautiful, ameen ya Rabb

My humble advice would be first and foremost to work on your pride and arrogance, this is exactly what made iblees into shaytaan the cursed one

sigpic

Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta Khalaqtani wa ana'abduka, wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa Wa'dika mastata'tu A'uidhubika min sharri ma sana'tu.' abu'u Laka bi ni 'matika wa'ala abu'u bidhanbi; faghfirli fa'innahu la yaghfiru-dh-dhunuba illa anta.
        O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I have committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledgemy sin, so forgive me, for verilynone can forgive sin except You.

We are accountable for every letter we post here, so think before posting and maintain modesty.

Comment

Originally posted by Jcobra View Post
          Hey Geenie.We have a lot in common [email protected] first i thought I was reading my own life story.Which part of India r u from?
          I don't think that he wants to settle in a Muslim land, I think e just wants a good looking wife.

may Allah grant him a good looking pious wife that will make him humble.
          :)
          www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Salam brother,

I want to advise you to first of all not talk about muslim sisters in that horrible way. If you have a preference for a certain type of women you do not have to act all superior to others. (and no i dont say this coz i feel offended, im totally objective here, im not indian).

Second, i really think you should try to focus on your personality a bit more than your looks and wealth. Maybe work on being a bit more humble? I have heard that phrase " she'd be lucky to have me" before, and its not something a girl wants to hear. Just advising here...

So ..as for how to find what you are looking for ...maybe you can try a muslim matrimonial site?

Comment

What a ludicrous post

Op-get over yourself
              Allah gave us two ears and one mouth, so we can listen more and talk less.

Comment

Loooooooooool I sense a troll.
                If not, then come down a notch or two, please.
                The handsomest man ever created was yusuf peace be upon him and he didn't ever speak like that.
                Also beauty is in the eye of the holder, so even if you are considered drop dead gorgeous by some, doesn't mean all girls will feel the same.
                PS from experience guys/girls who brag about their looks are most of the time nothing special lol
                Last edited by Rebel101; 26-12-13, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Pfft aint no girl Arab, Persian or Indian is gonna wanna marry you with an attitude like that. My thought is Indian Sisters do not have a loss with you.

The Prophet (saw) said the one who has a ounce of pride in his heart will not enter Jannah

Your saying "I'm not bragging." but that's exactly what your doing. There are beautiful Indian girls I can honestly say when me and my cousins talk we always say Indian girls are absolutely beautiful.

Your rich, successful and look like a movie star and I didn't see one Alhamduila in there you could have been humble and said "Alhmaduila I have money to support a wife, I have a good job alhamduila and I am good looking Praise be to Allah who has blessed me."

You want to get married and settle down? Get rid of this attitude. Allah will not let His righteous slave women marry someone who is arrogant and prideful.

I suggest you go and fix your soul and your character before you think about marriage
                  Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

that's weird
                    many Arab guy marry an indian women they actually look good and have a good morals.
                    Last edited by Sara97; 27-12-13, 07:08 AM.

Comment

sure about that???

beneath your dignity?? apart from your emm, looks which tbh is not even from youself,but a blessing from allah swt which i hope you thiank allah for often - esp as one can see your pretty infatuated with them and think about it often, what else would you bring to a marriage???

BTW looks dont llast forever. i have an uncle in the family and in his yoof, he was compared to Imran Khan, or was asked if he was italian, and he stood at 5:11 which for a bnegali man is taaaalllll.

he is now in his late 40s, desperately trying to hold on to his hari and still infatuated with his looks.
                      He's also a bit of a joke because for all the beauty that allah gave him, he lacks the beautiful traits within a true man. Every step of his life, he has hurt people and has alienated them. May allah guide him and give him hidayat but just like you he thought he was pretty hot stuff..
                      Last edited by Muslima London; 26-12-13, 02:32 PM.
                      Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                      __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                      If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

you wont get a wife with that way of speaking.. how ignorant of you to talk about your own culture like that. u saying you were not attracted to indian girls would have sufficed... but u went a step further sayign they are beneath u... so if you werent handsome so u say, then they wouldnt be beneath u? if u were poor, then they wouldnt be benneath you.... thats so sick to me.... And you arent a model/actor, so are you beneath all of the famous indian people who have more money than you?

That is not an islamic way of thinking

you have too much pride and arrogance and you could easily get an arab or persian girl who doesnt treat you as well as an indian girl would.. not all women are the same.... I hear every race saying this.. black men wont marry black girls because they say all black girls are loud and have attitudes... mexican men wont marry mexican women.. chinese men wont marry other chinese women because their features arent american enough... indiand w/ indians pakistanis with other pakistanis.. its always claiming other races are superior to even their own .... and shows that u have some sort of self complex about urself.. maybe u feel a certain way about being indian cuz u for sure arent embracing anything.... come on.. ur mother is indian :/
                        Raindrops.hail.ouch

Comment

anybody who has to boast about their good looks and charm probably isn't.
                          so much of that didn't need to be included. could have simply said your attracted to Arab girls, and asked where you can meet them.

Comment

loooooooooooooooool did he just say its beneath his dignity to marry an indian sister? Alhamdulilah for that. No sister needs a Guy who is too blinded wwith love for himself and silly enough to generalize a whole group of women. Absolutely disgusting! May Allah save the Arab/Persian sisters from his clutch unless he redeems himself.

And NO I ant Indian.

Comment

I have some Indian friends. They're stunners.

In the Arab world, where I live. You should see how popular Bollywood and their actresses are with the Arabs. A lot of my husbands friends are half Indian and half emirati (the mother being Indian)

But yes, I agree with to the sentiments above. Keep away for Indian women. They deserve better than you.
                              https://sufisticated101.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
                              X