Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question to brothers; what fears (if any) do you have regarding women/wife/wives in..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Question to brothers; what fears (if any) do you have regarding women/wife/wives

Originally posted by seagulls1999 View Post
    I could, but I don't want to
    How about you can get married and transfer all your wealth to me for safe keeping?

Comment

• Re: Question to brothers; what fears (if any) do you have regarding women/wife/wives

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
      How about you can get married and transfer all your wealth to me for safe keeping?
      :rotfl:
      Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
      __________________________________________________ _____________________________
      If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

ok, please send me your bank card and tell me your pin in order for me to send the money over

Comment

ok, please send me your bank card and tell me your pin in order for me to send the money over
          Hmmm you don't need my card or my pin. I've got a lovely mattress at home to store all your dosh.

Comment

Hmmm you don't need my card or my pin. I've got a lovely mattress at home to store all your dosh.
            your parents card and number will be fine as well....

Comment

true desi style :rotfl:
              Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
              __________________________________________________ _____________________________
              If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

your parents card and number will be fine as well....
                Ok, I try for you Brother but the last time I asked for it I got paid in Jutti's.

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                  true desi style :rotfl:
                  Don't pretend your any different

Comment

how about you 2 stay single huh

and please enlighten me. what assets are we talking about - loadsa dosh :p

and you do realise that one of the reasons why a woman would marry you from back home is because of the financial security that you will offer her and her family so before you get all stingy, you btter make sure to be generous WHEN your married esp if you are going to marry women from back home.
                    If my wife is generous then of course I will be generous too. Assets for me to know lol. And not marrying back home as too much hassle will take to long to bring her here.

Comment

You could move to her country of birth?
                      Are you serious akhi

Comment

Originally posted by xFedal View Post
                        If my wife is generous then of course I will be generous too. Assets for me to know lol. And not marrying back home as too much hassle will take to long to bring her here.
                        my my for a kid in his teens, you think a lot about marriage

Dont you have studies or anything to distract you from thinking about all those gold digga wifes out there

Comment

my my for a kid in his teens, you think a lot about marriage

Dont you have studies or anything to distract you from thinking about all those gold digga wifes out there
                          I think about marriage all the time, because it's going to be very big part of my life, I just cannot wait for my sunshine.x:up:

Comment

Are you serious akhi
                            Yes why not, stranger things happen? If someone can marry someone who lives 1000s of miles away then why not also move there.

Comment

Yes why not, stranger things happen? If someone can marry someone who lives 1000s of miles away then why not also move there.
                              From east to west is like a moving from hell to heaven and west to east is like heaven to hell in terms of quality of life.

Comment

From east to west is like a moving from hell to heaven and west to east is like heaven to hell in terms of quality of life.
                                Perhaps...it really depends on what you want out of this life and what you feel is important to you.

Comment

Working...
                                X