This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marriage Section Behavior

If your are not prepare for marriage, then don't get marry because your parents says or you age.

Comment

Last edited by Muslim Mothers; 09-10-15, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by koran101 View Post
        You: Allah SAW Said: This don't mean you are the commander of the women, no, you have responsibility to them.
        She don't even have to work. She don't have to lift a cup. She don't have to do any work. She don't have to clean you clothes. She don't have to iron your clothes. She don't have to wash no dishes. She don't have to cook no food for you. She don't Paris shuttle transportation
        have to do anything! This is not her job. If you want to somebody to do that go hire a servant. But if she does that, this well be blessing for her in front of Allah SAW. She should do that to want to serve her husband to obtain his pleasure because the pleasure of the husband is next to what? The pleasure of Allah. The displeasure of the husband is next to the displeasure of Allah SAW.
        The Prophet SAW Said: "That the husband that goes to sleep, while he is displeased with his wife, What happens? The 'Maalaikah' (Angels) curse her all of the night."
        -------------------------------
        The only way you can work this out with him is on the basis that he is honest about his actions and take accountability for it.
        Marriage is about taking the bad with the good and being there for your partner through thick and thin.
        In my opinion your husband was wrong in flirting with women online when you needed him most.
        As humans we all make mistakes and are not perfect especially when we can be under a lot of emotional stress.
        The two of you may need some counseling to get through this situation because of trust issues that your husband has caused you.

Comment

I think the reminder needs to be revisited. Some threads have made me sick.

There are some things that should be kept private, especially when talking about spouses or ex-spouses.

Comment

I saw this thread some time ago and I forgot to bump it.

It's a good reminder :masha:

I think there was another thread like this by Darul ilm.
            Narrated Anas:
            The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

Comment

It's a good reminder :masha:

Comment

Thanks for providing nice information.

Comment

Salaam Everyone! I’m so happy to join in the discussion inshaAllah. I wanted to share my Blog http://sakeenahbegum.com which has great resources for muslim women looking for advice for all areas of their life inshaAllah. Please check it out!

Sakeenah Begum

Comment

Thanks for this page! Wonderful resource.
                    Check out this article about advice for newly weds and how to adjust to living together after marriage.

http://sakeenahbegum.com/adjusting-t...fter-marriage/

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimBro17 View Post
                      I think the reminder needs to be revisited. Some threads have made me sick.

There are some things that should be kept private, especially when talking about spouses or ex-spouses.
                      folks, fear Allah
                      .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
                      نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
                      دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

جازاك الله خيرا أخي الكريم

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...