Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mahr/Dowry/Gift to wife, I dont agree!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by BK View Post

    They were developed very young the times have changed.
    At at aged 11-12 they look like 20 year olds during the sahaba time

    Even research about it👍🏽
    idk if that iis true maybe it is but i won't question the prophet SAW

    but i see 13 and 14 year olds more "developed" physically than 20 and 25 year olds

    it's due to estrogen in food and everything tbh


    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by Personality Mogger View Post

      he also married aisha when she was 6

      I knew you would slip up on this one lol.
      She wasn't 6 compared to 6 years old nowadays
      Don't quote me but she was older possibly a teenager like so they developed a lot faster than nowadays.

      that's where the kaffir going wrong

      I suggest you do some research please before you make some assumptions which is against our a beautiful religion

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by BK View Post

        She wasn't 6 compared to 6 years old nowadays
        Don't quote me but she was older possibly a teenager like so they developed a lot faster than nowadays.

        that's where the kaffir going wrong

        I suggest you do some research please before you make some assumptions which is against our a beautiful religion
        of course i think she RA was - 6 year olds today are tiny but when they hit 8 or 9 they start developing fast

        but it doesn't matter Aisha ra was 6 at the time it doesn't matter what you say

        of course it was the norm for that to happen i read a king of england married a 3 year old or something idk

        in nigeria age of consent is 11

        some countries it is 20

        which one is correct?

        that's why the world needs to follow Allah's law not these dumb man made laws

        im not making assumptions im stating facts

        and don't say "people lived less before" no they didn't they lived just as long as today if not longer in the muslim world

        the early muslims were working tirelessly in wars and spreading islam

        yet the prophet SAW lived past 60 same for some of the khalifa RA

        reports of sahaba RA living to 100 were made too



        Comment


        • #94
          "Women in warmer environments reach puberty at a much earlier age than those in cold environments".


          Ref:-
          [removed posting anti islamic content]
          Last edited by sajid; 30-04-20, 05:23 PM.

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by BK View Post
            "Women in warmer environments reach puberty at a much earlier age than those in cold environments".


            Ref:-
            My friend did you bother to read your own link?
            Last edited by sajid; 30-04-20, 05:23 PM.

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by SwordofKhaine View Post

              My friend did you bother to read your own link?
              Why I was just clarifying the age and explaining to him.
              It it wasn't even about the article sister.
              Basically my point was that puberty was different compared to puberty now. 👍🏽

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by Personality Mogger View Post

                lol im so popular already on my first day here i made a post with 1k+ views

                it's crazy you guys don't even know me but you gravitated towards me

                im 17 so not even a "man" according to western standards

                but tbh iq is cope

                how can i be angry with women lol? tbh a woman can never love a man the same way a man can love a woman

                she only loves him because he provides for her - or because of his genetics

                whereas it's the opposite in men's mind

                i could fill my phone with the numbers of a bunch of 16 year old Jailbaits if i wanted to

                lemme guess you think im an "incel"

                nope im volcel

                im islammaxing so i don't want to deal with girls

                and a 17 year old can't be "incel" it;s just not possible - you have to be at least 22 so u finished college

                whereas i get attention from women all the time tbh

                i think it's cuz im a high t muslim
                Why are you so desperate for validation? It's embarrassing.

                Real men don't talk like that.

                My advice, get off online forums, stay away from that MGTOW nonsense, it attracts those with inferiority complexes and psychological issues.

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by BK View Post

                  Why I was just clarifying the age and explaining to him.
                  It it wasn't even about the article sister.
                  Basically my point was that puberty was different compared to puberty now. 👍🏽
                  Check your sources before you link

                  that webpage was absolutely disgusting and vile source

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by sajid View Post

                    Check your sources before you link

                    that webpage was absolutely disgusting and vile source
                    I am fasting I do not need this condescending behaviour.

                    IT WASN'T ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE LINK.
                    I ONLY QUOTED THAT THE TIMES WERE DIFFERENT AND WOMEN HIT PUBERTY EARLIER THAT'S ALL.

                    I WAS TOLD TO TO PUT LINKS ON YESTERDAY, IF I QUOTE SOMETHING. YOU'RE BLOWING THIS OUT OF PROPORTION AS USUAL WITH ME.

                    Do you know what, it's like you've got it in for me from day one.
                    don't know what your problem is there are people who have said worse things than me and you just let it go. All sorts of vile things.

                    You you banned me last time when clearly flaw was at fault she's attacked me again today and you let it go

                    Maybe it's time you disabled my account.
                    ​​​​​​I can't be dealing with negativity from you. I really do not know how I stayed on here for 3 years with you.

                    this forum is not real it's just online forum for people who aren't really going to see each other face to face.

                    I'm only here because it's quarantine time at the minute. At least i lasted a month. it was a mistake to ever come back and I will never be coming back until people start apologising. I don't see that ever happening too much fitnah.

                    the sufi thread it's alright for all of you to have vicious attacks on the guy wishing he had cancer but when I say something it's something else. Well.

                    I'm not wasting my breath anymore unless people can apologise including you. How come other moderators aren't like you they are more fair and civil.

                    I told you my my initial intention was to say the times were different nothing to do with the article.

                    Someone told me to always put a link in to quote things so that's what I did I wasn't going to.
                    It's alright for you to have digs and take the upper hand but not anybody else especially me I can't be bothered.
                    I'm come back into the real world instead of this virtual world.

                    I'm out
                    so disable my account permanently.

                    Farah A
                    eesa the kiwi

                    and the rest of who've interacted with me.

                    Goodbye and all the best. Thanks for the informative threads very useful. And the other ladies I can't remember your names.

                    I have better time to spending my spare time doing rather the waste my time on here. With cyerbullies like you and you little 'gang'
                    Last edited by BK; 30-04-20, 05:57 PM.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by BK View Post

                      I am fasting I do not need this condescending behaviour.

                      IT WASN'T ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE LINK.
                      I ONLY QUOTED THAT THE TIMES WERE DIFFERENT AND WOMEN HIT PUBERTY EARLIER THAT'S ALL.

                      I WAS TOLD TO TO PUT LINKS ON YESTERDAY, IF I QUOTE SOMETHING. YOU'RE BLOWING THIS OUT OF PROPORTION AS USUAL WITH ME.

                      Do you know what, it's like you've got it in for me from day one.
                      don't know what your problem is there are people who have said worse things than me and you just let it go. All sorts of vile things.

                      You you banned me last time when clearly flaw was at fault she's attacked me again today and you let it go

                      Maybe it's time you disabled my account.
                      ​​​​​​I can't be dealing with negativity from you. I really do not know how I stayed on here for 3 years with you.

                      this forum is not real it's just online forum for people who aren't really going to see each other face to face.

                      I'm only here because it's quarantine time at the minute. At least i lasted a month. it was a mistake to ever come back and I will never be coming back until people start apologising. I don't see that ever happening too much fitnah.

                      the sufi thread it's alright for all of you to have vicious attacks on the guy wishing he had cancer but when I say something it's something else. Well.

                      I'm not wasting my breath anymore unless people can apologise including you. How come other moderators aren't like you they are more fair and civil.

                      I told you my my initial intention was to say the times were different nothing to do with the article.

                      Someone told me to always put a link in to quote things so that's what I did I wasn't going to.
                      It's alright for you to have digs and take the upper hand but not anybody else especially me I can't be bothered.
                      I'm come back into the real world instead of this virtual world.

                      I'm out
                      so disable my account permanently.

                      Farah A
                      eesa the kiwi

                      and the rest of who've interacted with me.

                      Goodbye and all the best. Thanks for the informative threads very useful. And the other ladies I can't remember your names.

                      I have better time to spending my spare time doing rather the waste my time on here. With cyerbullies like you and you little 'gang'
                      Erm idk what you talking about sis Ive never said anything vile to you. Actually it's you who keeps going around saying married people free mix and banter with eachother and all sorts of vile stuff. Which isn't even true.

                      Sajid is a fair mod. He doesn't take sides.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by BK View Post

                        I am fasting I do not need this condescending behaviour.

                        IT WASN'T ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE LINK.
                        I ONLY QUOTED THAT THE TIMES WERE DIFFERENT AND WOMEN HIT PUBERTY EARLIER THAT'S ALL.

                        I WAS TOLD TO TO PUT LINKS ON YESTERDAY, IF I QUOTE SOMETHING. YOU'RE BLOWING THIS OUT OF PROPORTION AS USUAL WITH ME.

                        Do you know what, it's like you've got it in for me from day one.
                        don't know what your problem is there are people who have said worse things than me and you just let it go. All sorts of vile things.

                        You you banned me last time when clearly flaw was at fault she's attacked me again today and you let it go

                        Maybe it's time you disabled my account.
                        ​​​​​​I can't be dealing with negativity from you. I really do not know how I stayed on here for 3 years with you.

                        this forum is not real it's just online forum for people who aren't really going to see each other face to face.

                        I'm only here because it's quarantine time at the minute. At least i lasted a month. it was a mistake to ever come back and I will never be coming back until people start apologising. I don't see that ever happening too much fitnah.

                        the sufi thread it's alright for all of you to have vicious attacks on the guy wishing he had cancer but when I say something it's something else. Well.

                        I'm not wasting my breath anymore unless people can apologise including you. How come other moderators aren't like you they are more fair and civil.

                        I told you my my initial intention was to say the times were different nothing to do with the article.

                        Someone told me to always put a link in to quote things so that's what I did I wasn't going to.
                        It's alright for you to have digs and take the upper hand but not anybody else especially me I can't be bothered.
                        I'm come back into the real world instead of this virtual world.

                        I'm out
                        so disable my account permanently.

                        Farah A
                        eesa the kiwi

                        and the rest of who've interacted with me.

                        Goodbye and all the best. Thanks for the informative threads very useful. And the other ladies I can't remember your names.

                        I have better time to spending my spare time doing rather the waste my time on here. With cyerbullies like you and you little 'gang'
                        Woah hang on a minute!

                        You posted and referenced link titled "Mohammed Paedophilia" a website with the most disgusting anti-islam content on there, and now all of a sudden because i simply told you to "Check your source" you now decide to go on a rant about how you are being bullied, gangs, cyber bullies etc? on the forum and what not and go off completely off tangent (Big Jazakallah / thanks for those that reported the link! or else it would have been missed)

                        Really??

                        You cant really expect me to leave things like this on a MUSLIM forum without questioning you about it thus why i made that comment

                        If that logic you are using is "someone told you go put a link on it" does that mean you go and post anything without checking the source which you clearly did not whatever your intention is the point is you check what sources you use and reference its basic common sense!

                        Yes it being being blowed out of proportion have, your choice whether you want to stay or go no one is forcing you to stay.

                        Anyway life on the forum goes on....
                        Last edited by sajid; 30-04-20, 07:00 PM.

                        Comment


                        • ...
                          Last edited by Stoic Believer; 30-04-20, 08:19 PM.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X