No announcement yet.

The state of marriage in the world today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im not sure how i feel about a constitutional amendment. IN one way I think the state cant do anything about it because it isnt the state that defines marriage. Its God.
    Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

excuse me indigo, but atheists and human secularists have hijacked marriage from its meaning

it used to be you got married only in your church, synagogue, temple, or masjid

now, because the state controls and regulates marriage, you dont need god or a house of worship, only a justice of the peace

and since god has nothing to do with it, then the heterosexuals cant use god as a defense

we "good people" have allowed this for the past 50 or 100 years or so in america, and now we are reaping the deeds of our sins

single parenting, homosexuality, fornication on the school age level, disgusting mtv videos, all because we have left the world to the non-religious, because we have outlawed religion from the state, thus we have written in paganism into our social progress

and now look at us

we are debating whether two men can marry
      .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
      نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
      دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

damn secularist liberals!!!!!!Thats why I vote republican!

Comment

republicans arent any better, because they tend to be blind with hatred and patriotism and usually all-white

cant be too much good coming from them either

two sides of the same coin of kufr
          دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

this is slightly off topic.....I know you live in the US..this might be a personal question but what do you plan to do for the election???I'm in a bind about it because I don't like either....

Comment

Originally posted by Indigo
              Im not sure how i feel about a constitutional amendment. IN one way I think the state cant do anything about it because it isnt the state that defines marriage. Its God.
              An amendment is the only way to stop individual states from sanctioning same sex marriage.

Once marriage is defined as being between a man and a woman, not a woman and a woman, and not a man and a man, then the states will have no recourse except to obey the Constitution.

Then they can all duke it out in court for the next 100 years.
              Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

its a shame it even has to be debated

a sign of the decadence of our society
                دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Originally posted by AnnaMarie
                  this is slightly off topic.....I know you live in the US..this might be a personal question but what do you plan to do for the election???I'm in a bind about it because I don't like either....
                  go to the masjid, make dua to Allah

its more effective than wasting time in an election booth and gaining sins on your soul
                  دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Originally posted by AnnaMarie
                    first of all the Christians are the ones out there protesting.....and Bush is the one who proposed a constitutional ammendment that would permanantly ban gay marriages.....and I'd support that completely
                    christians are protesting because jews have already accepted it, others either dont care or support it

and muslims? there is so much wrong with this society as far a a muslim is concerned, gay marriage is just one more symptom of kufr
                    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Re: The state of marriage in the world today

Another bumpity bump
                      There is rest only in the aakhira.
                      Man will rest in the aakhira according to how hard he strives in dunya.

- Khaalid Ibn Al Waleed (ra) -

If you find yourself in a time where speech is regarded as knowledge,
                      and knowledge is regarded as deeds,
                      then you are in the worst of times, with the worst of people.

- Abu Hazim Al Ashja'i (ra) -

I saw a dog without any clothes on .
                      That's right, a nude dog.
                      The Deepweb is disgusting.
                      - Unknown -

Links
                      The Middle Road - At-Tanzil - Hifz Thread - Muslim Healthy Living
                      Inheritors of Qur'aan

Download Links

Comment

Re: The state of marriage in the world today

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
                        zaman, too late

they can already adopt, and if a gay woman divorces her husband, her and her other lesbo can adopt the child and there are even cases that if the ex-gay-wife dies, the father doesnt get the child, but the new adopted-gay-partner gets the child

and to think, bush and dumsfeld want to export these "freedoms" to the muslim world
                        It is simply because fathers are subhuman beings with fifth class citizen that is why. The value of a father is his sperm and his wallet, that is about it. I totally sympathise with American men out there who are in marriage strike, who don't want children or don't want to have a family. They will work to their bones to teeth to support his family and he goes unappreciated, the kids don't respect him in many cases, the wife can divorce him and take his kids away, and the law is against him in all angels.

In those laws, single mothers, homosexuality and lesbianism have more rights than fathers. Yet there are scientific studies over and over that proof that fathers are very important, amazing how there are studies for something that should be obvious as mothers value in a family.

Comment

Working...
                        X