Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think you will be most influenced by when choosing who to marry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What do you think you will be most influenced by when choosing who to marry?

Originally posted by SouthernGirl View Post
    In order of most concern to least concern: attractiveness, piety, money, status.
    Can you elaborate why please?
    I'm curious about your order.

Comment

• Re: What do you think you will be most influenced by when choosing who to marry?

Deen and character. Status and money don't matter to me
      If she's pretty that is a bonus lol
      "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

Her religion insha Allah! :)

Comment

% wise I'll go 35,30,25,10 I think, with the 4 options

Will let your imagination fill in the blanks

Comment

loool at first I read piety as petty

I was like... why does everyone wants someone petty wut?
            [CENTER][B][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=4]SAY[/SIZE][/FONT] [/B] : :ahb: [COLOR="#FFA07A"]◼️ [/COLOR] :lailah: [COLOR="#FFA07A"]◼️[/COLOR] :jkk: [COLOR="#FFA07A"]◼️[/COLOR] :insha: [COLOR="#FFA07A"]◼️[/COLOR]:aku_astaghfirullah:[COLOR="#FFA07A"]◼️ [/COLOR]:shahadah:[COLOR="#FFA07A"]◼️[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
            X