Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To mummies : Give birth to your child after age 30, harmful?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: To mummies : Give birth to your child after age 30, harmful?

Kya
    just eat healthy and make laods of dua

my aunty just had her 4th child at teh age of 43 the other day

baby healthy mom healthy alhamdulkillah
    Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by sanabsanab View Post
      I am hear afta 38 is dangeros
      It's not necessarily dangerous. There may be risks involved but that is just based on the individual themselves. There are women conceiving children in their 40s and those kids turn out just fine. You are just more fertile before you turn 35.
      Mrs B

Comment

Originally posted by Kya View Post
        Most of my friends have had their kids in late 20's & 2nd kid in 30s. Some had it easier 2nd time around while others felt the effect of age. But our body response is unique, especially in combination with a children's body. I have a cousin who is in her mid..late 30's. She has always had pregnancy issue. She had several miscarriage, one sick baby, & now the doctor told her the new baby yet to be abnormal (missing an organ). Yet her older sister almost 40 now, had all her kids after 30 (her youngest is 5 month old baby) had perfectly normal baby. So you never know

But from the mothers out there, I would like to know is there something a women can do before she gets pregnant or early stage to increase her chance of having healthy baby. I have seen too many people struggle with pregnancy & its so unpredictable & I really would like to avoid it if possible.
        Well the most you can do is make sure you are always eating healthy and working out and keeping your stress levels under control. These factors generally affect your cycle so it's important to maintain a balance. If you have weight issues that you feel you cannot control, get your thyroid checked out to make sure it's not contributing to it. If your cycle isn't stable and regular, get yourself checked for polycystic ovaries. Bear in mind none of these can prevent a pregnancy but they can get in the way of maintaining the pregnancy.
        Mrs B

Comment

To mummies : Give birth to your child after age 30, harmful?

My mum is 37 next month and she had a healthy baby girl last year Alhamdulilah. My grandmother was 43 when she had her last child (her 11th child), and she was just fine too. Honestly, lots of non-Muslims wait till their 30s to have kids anyway, it's not something alien at all. It's all in the hands of Allah
          اللهُمَّ أَعِزَّ الإِسْلامَ وَالمُسْلِمِينَ

Comment

This is what baffles me that women who I would assume to have difficulties (due to age, weight..etc) seem to have no-issue pregnancy. Yet women who I would have thought are comparatively "better fit for pregnancy" seem to have lot of problem. I guess that's normal part of life, its hard to make clear cut equation & hard to prep for it either

Comment

Working...
            X