Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will I be able to get married with a condition...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Will I be able to get married with a condition...

Last edited by Kalikatu; 01-06-13, 08:46 AM. Reason: ups
    6:62 "Then are they restored unto Allah, their Lord, the Just. Surely His is the judgment. And He is the most swift of reckoners."

Comment

Originally posted by redball View Post
      I suppose this is off topic but why is your sister telling you about her hair? Thats now anyones business. Even if you meet a potential you cant tell your sister to check her out for you and describe her to you.

Anyway, on topic, women are more concerned with character and kind treatment than looks. Fact.
      salaams to all

i think that in this bros case, its quite understandable since he is looking to get married- its not just idle talk.
      and his sister describing another girl is also related to helping him find a spouse.
      (this is apart from his parents stipulations/conditions)

if i had to know beforehand that a certain girl had certain features etc & i did not find that attractive, then it would save me the time & effort of going to her house to see her.

and vice versa
      if i were told of some girl having the kind of features i find attractive or def want in a spouse, then i would know that it would be most likely worthwhile going to see this girl

AND WHO SAID YOU CANT GET SOMEONE TO DESCRIBE A PERSON OF THE OPPOSITE SEX TO U WHEN ITS FOR THE PURPOSE OF MARRIAGE?
      WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR IDEAS FROM?

and Allah ta'ala knows best
      jazakallah
      Sufyaan Thawri "Whoever is very popular with his relations and neighbours, we suspect him to be compromising in preaching the true teachings of religion."
      very good site for English bayaans in MP3 format-check it out- u wont be disappointed: http://www.musjidnoor.za.net/index.html & http://alhaadi.org.za/majlis-program...downloads.html

Comment

Originally posted by Muslim-Guy View Post
        I meant mid 20's sorry for the mistake.

Well they wont do any of that until my skin is normal looking like everyone else, because first thing girl and her family will see are my looks, and based on that wont go any further into marriage..
        salaams to all

bro
        u should forget your fathers crazy ideas that are based on culture & tradition & NOT islam.
        you have to respect your parents but u also have to know where to draw the line

if their demands/requests are unislamic, then u dont have to obey them.
        it does not mean u are allowed to be rude- just respectfully decline their instructions/suggestions

as others said, what if your condition does not improve for the next 10 yrs?
        will your father continue thinking this way?

and this is another very important issue:
        is your home big enough for your future wife to have her privacy?

a private toilet/bathroom just for both of u?
        a bedroom thats way from your parents & brothers room?

if not, then its FAAAR BETTER for u to have a little apartment of your own than staying with your parents.

OH, I FORGOT TO ADD THIS:
        are u physically active?
        do u play any sport regularly?

if not, then that could be a contributing factor to ur condition
        u may have too many toxins in your body.

jazakallah
        Last edited by msmoorad; 01-06-13, 10:31 AM.
        Sufyaan Thawri "Whoever is very popular with his relations and neighbours, we suspect him to be compromising in preaching the true teachings of religion."
        very good site for English bayaans in MP3 format-check it out- u wont be disappointed: http://www.musjidnoor.za.net/index.html & http://alhaadi.org.za/majlis-program...downloads.html

Comment

If you have eczema, try "Himalayan salts" you can get this from health shops probably and organic markets. If you can get a big block that's fantastic and what you do is put it in the bath, run yourself a bath, take the salt rock out and then basically lay n it for a while. It's supposed to be really effective for people with eczema in sha Allah. You can also get the bath salts or smaller rocks- you pretty much do the same thing, let it run under water then bathe in that water.
          *~* Learn Patience from Aasiyah (RA); Loyalty from Khadhija (RA); Sincerity from Aisha (RA) and Steadfastness from Fatima (RA).*~*

Comment

AND WHO SAID YOU CANT GET SOMEONE TO DESCRIBE A PERSON OF THE OPPOSITE SEX TO U WHEN ITS FOR THE PURPOSE OF MARRIAGE? WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR IDEAS FROM?
            Well obviously you can't decribe a hijabi girls hair, matter of fact any part she is covering.
            Last edited by Humaira Hakim; 01-06-13, 10:56 AM.
            Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery and Today is a Gift thats why we call it The Present :)

Comment

Originally posted by Humaira Hakim View Post
              Well obviously you can't decribe a hijabi girls hair, matter of fact any part she is covering.
              salaams to all

forget hijaabi
              even if the sister is a niqaabi but u as a sister, have seen her without hijab n niqaab

then lets say your brother asked u how does this niqaabi sister look like-cos he want to get married & is looking for a wife....
              now u are describing her-for the purpose of marriage

maybe u told ur brother that she is a good person etc
              now he wants to know more

he asks:
              is she fat, skinny, medium build?
              is she fair or dark in complexion?
              does she have long hair or medium length?
              what colour?
              what colour eyes?
              etc

since you know all that, i dont see whats wrong in telling him
              cos u know its for the purpose of getting him married
              not just vain/idle talk.

jazakallah
              Last edited by msmoorad; 01-06-13, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zesty View Post
                If you have eczema, try "Himalayan salts" you can get this from health shops probably and organic markets. If you can get a big block that's fantastic and what you do is put it in the bath, run yourself a bath, take the salt rock out and then basically lay n it for a while. It's supposed to be really effective for people with eczema in sha Allah. You can also get the bath salts or smaller rocks- you pretty much do the same thing, let it run under water then bathe in that water.
                I have tried bath salts and they made things worse really.

To the other post, i am active i play football once a week with family and friends.

My parents well my mum were looking for someone for me but not very active and now thry have stopped so i can focus on my eczema. I have had few blood tests and all sorts. Currently im taking herbal meds from a woman that specilises in eczema slow work but i can see improvements.

I had done my own research and found an organic eczema cream with good oils that are designed for eczema, dry skin and all sorts. So have ordered that and waiting arrival of that. Have read good reviews from customers feedback and i dont know what else or who else to go to if this doesnt work...

My dad believes girls will matter about looks and he wont persue my marriage until my skin is healthy and clear....

Comment

I have tried bath salts and they made things worse really.

To the other post, i am active i play football once a week with family and friends.

My parents well my mum were looking for someone for me but not very active and now thry have stopped so i can focus on my eczema. I have had few blood tests and all sorts. Currently im taking herbal meds from a woman that specilises in eczema slow work but i can see improvements.

I had done my own research and found an organic eczema cream with good oils that are designed for eczema, dry skin and all sorts. So have ordered that and waiting arrival of that. Have read good reviews from customers feedback and i dont know what else or who else to go to if this doesnt work...

My dad believes girls will matter about looks and he wont persue my marriage until my skin is healthy and clear....
                  Pfft. What if there's a girl out there with the condition? Would you marry a girl with it?
                  6:62 "Then are they restored unto Allah, their Lord, the Just. Surely His is the judgment. And He is the most swift of reckoners."

Comment

Originally posted by Kalikatu View Post
                    Pfft. What if there's a girl out there with the condition? Would you marry a girl with it?
                    I cant answer that question, up to my parents... its their decision

Comment

Originally posted by msmoorad View Post
                      salaams to all

bro
                      u should forget your fathers crazy ideas that are based on culture & tradition & NOT islam.
                      you have to respect your parents but u also have to know where to draw the line

if their demands/requests are unislamic, then u dont have to obey them.
                      it does not mean u are allowed to be rude- just respectfully decline their instructions/suggestions

as others said, what if your condition does not improve for the next 10 yrs?
                      will your father continue thinking this way?

and this is another very important issue:
                      is your home big enough for your future wife to have her privacy?

a private toilet/bathroom just for both of u?
                      a bedroom thats way from your parents & brothers room?

if not, then its FAAAR BETTER for u to have a little apartment of your own than staying with your parents.

OH, I FORGOT TO ADD THIS:
                      are u physically active?
                      do u play any sport regularly?

if not, then that could be a contributing factor to ur condition
                      u may have too many toxins in your body.

jazakallah
                      My room is just enough for me, let alone someone else. The hous ei big enough for a family but my room is not big enough for two people.

I am active, i play football/soccer weekly.

Well if it doesnt improve in this year then no marriage for me at all, in a way i I will be happy, i'm not really for marriage.

Can;t afford my own place, don't have a decent job to support, my self, wife, the house costs and all that jazz

Wsalaam

Comment

Aw..did I miss something? Why is it in the hands of your parents? It's you who is going to be married to the woman for the rest of your life. Why don't you have a say in all this?

Comment

Aw..did I miss something? Why is it in the hands of your parents? It's you who is going to be married to the woman for the rest of your life. Why don't you have a say in all this?

Becuase they not looking for me at the moment or anything, not until my skin is sorted out so that is why...Yes its in their hands, I have no idea what I want in a future wife or anything, I don't really want to get married, Im happy being alone.

Comment

Becuase they not looking for me at the moment or anything, not until my skin is sorted out so that is why...Yes its in their hands, I have no idea what I want in a future wife or anything, I don't really want to get married, Im happy being alone.
                            Okay..but if you're happy being alone and don't have any need for a wife, then why do you sound so agitated about getting married?

Comment

Okay..but if you're happy being alone and don't have any need for a wife, then why do you sound so agitated about getting married?
                              Im not the one agitated...I merly mentioned my parents were looking at that time that is all. Didnt meant I want to get married. Wouldnt know how to cope with it. Ive never had friends that i hung out with or seen. They all had bad character.

Why you think im agitated to get married asap?

Comment

Im not the one agitated...I merly mentioned my parents were looking at that time that is all. Didnt meant I want to get married. Wouldnt know how to cope with it. Ive never had friends that i hung out with or seen. They all had bad character.

Why you think im agitated to get married asap?
                                You had another thread about the similar topic if I remember correctly, and this topic too..I get if you feel bad about your condition (I try and not write eczema because I just keep getting it wrong), and that your parents and yourself seem to think that no one would marry a guy with eczema....yet now you say that you don't even want to get married and prefer to be alone. Is that because of your condition (you think your eczema keeps you from socializing) or because you genuinely don't want to get married because maybe you don't like people or physical contact or something.

Somehow...maybe I'm just not seeing the bigger picture here.

Comment

Working...
                                X