Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marriage advice

Originally posted by goldee View Post
    Ladies please why would a woman do this and to use a child in problems with husband and wife normal or does that show how bad things how will I be able to forgive her for this action don't think I will be able to
    Whatever reason, only speak kind words of her and your mother in law and then forgive with all your heart!

Comment

That can be applicable from my side but from other at moment just stubbornness so will be patient and hope for best outcome inshallah just duas needed from all

Comment

That can be applicable from my side but from other at moment just stubbornness so will be patient and hope for best outcome inshallah just duas needed from all
        Do not concern yourself to much with how others act....you cannot control that, instead check yourself!!

Comment

Agreed will concentrate on myself and leave everything else in hands of Allah he is most forgiving he is all knower and he is ghafur ar rahim please all make duas

Comment

Agreed will concentrate on myself and leave everything else in hands of Allah he is most forgiving he is all knower and he is ghafur ar rahim please all make duas
            just get closer to Allah, make yourself a better person so you become a better father

have u asked her why she left? either shes mentally unstable or there is a good reason she left.
            My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
            ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
            “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

At the moment doesn't want to speak to me so inshallah will be patient and wait till she's ready

Comment

At the moment doesn't want to speak to me so inshallah will be patient and wait till she's ready

She is to obey you her husband, if she does not then divorce her and find another...its pretty simple!!

Comment

Still here brothers and sisters please duas still required so I can stray strong and Allah Will make the ultimate decision

Comment

Working...
                  X