Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is this a valid enough reason?

Originally posted by muslima86 View Post
    We're supposed to look for deen/character first, but not every practicing muslim man will be the perfect match for every woman. Marry the man written for YOU.
    It all boils down to this.

:jkk:

Comment

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Geeekyyy hows yr hunt goingg for Mr cat lover, deenii guyy??? :D :love:
      "Every soul will taste death, and you will only be given your [full] compensation on the Day of Resurrection. So he who is drawn away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise has attained [his desire]. And what is the life of this world except the enjoyment of delusion". 3:185

Comment

:wswrwb:

Originally posted by safzis View Post
        السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Geeekyyy hows yr hunt goingg for Mr cat lover, deenii guyy??? :D :love:
        *gasp*

You bumped this thread? :O :rotfl:

Not actively looking at the moment but yeah the search is still on ;)

Comment

I think I would have a bigger problem with bad lifestyle habits.
          I like cats but I get crazy allergies because of them, and I don't like keeping birds in cages so that wouldn't be a big issue for me.

I m a picky eater and I am lactose intolerant so I avoid a lot of foods. I dislike Mayonnaise, and salad dressings and prefer making my own and I never drink sodas and rarely juices so I live mainly on fruits and vegetables and chicken.

And I dislike a lot of sea food. My family kind of gets annoyed with me sometimes because I am too picky but I can't help it for the most part.

I can imagine it being a problem unfortunately. Because when you go out to eat most of the breads they use aren't whole grain, and a lot of things have dairy in them so that really narrows down your options. :@

Yeah and being environmentally conscious is really a part of islam. So yeah that would probably be a problem too, like here in the gulf a lot o people drive 4 wheel cars and most of the time there is only one person in the car anyway. And water gets wasted a lot which is really unfortunate. And the whole plastic bag thing was totally out of control, but alhamdulilah now they use biodegradable bags so that's a good thing.

So I would say that the whole lifestyle thing, and the lack of concern for the environment would be the worse out of the 4.

Comment

Working...
          X