help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help please

Salam I wanted to get some advice I've been married for 4years my husband has been mentally physically and emotionally torturing me his been cought having affairs while I was pregnant with my son I recently had a miscarriage again he was cheating on me my son is 3 years old now my husband is accusing me of having affair not 1 not 2 many I left him recently my family emotionally black mailed me in to going back to him his still making me and my son suffer I wanted to know does Islam allow husband to be unfaithful please I don't want to suffer anymore I've been trying to make this marriage work he has no faith in me

Re: help please

:salams

What he is doing - having an affair - is haram. No sane, Muslim man would ever do that and even if he's not practicing, he'd still know this is wrong.
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by shabana2012 View Post
      Salam I wanted to get some advice I've been married for 4years my husband has been mentally physically and emotionally torturing me his been cought having affairs while I was pregnant with my son I recently had a miscarriage again he was cheating on me my son is 3 years old now my husband is accusing me of having affair not 1 not 2 many I left him recently my family emotionally black mailed me in to going back to him his still making me and my son suffer I wanted to know does Islam allow husband to be unfaithful please I don't want to suffer anymore I've been trying to make this marriage work he has no faith in me
      wa alaykumus salaam,

so he is mentally, physically and emotionally hurting you.
      he is sleeping around
      accuses a chaste women of the same
      hurts you AND your 3yo son

if only one of the above things is true, it is enough to leave him and want a divorce, no islam does not allow men to behave this way, that is culture.
      Abu Saalehah

OUTREACH4ISLAM - Calling the not yet Muslims of Leicester to Islam since 2006

Comment

Originally posted by shabana2012 View Post
        Sister, I am sorry to hear of your plight.

It is not permitted for a husband to have affairs.

If he is physically torturing you and your son, you owe it to your son to leave for good. I am shocked that your father, brothers and uncles are forcing you to remain in such a situation.

If you live in UK then try these organisations for help:
        Muslim Sisters Haven 0800 053 8714
        Muslim Womens Helpline 0208 904 8193

Comment

:wswrwb:

You should do what you think is best for you, Sis, there is nothing in Islam that says you must put up with any of this - the husband is NOT allowed to be unfaithful. I hope you have some other means of support, such as siblings if not parents, or uncles and aunts? Perhaps try to get them to speak to your family so they can understand your situation if they are not listening to you. Either way, you don't need them to be rid of your husband - its up to you if you want to leave and you CAN leave. No one should have to put up with this.

May Allah grant you a way out and provide you with safety and security, I can't imagine what you're going through.
          Ya Muqallib al-Quloob, thabbit qalbi 'alaa Deenik
          O' Converter of Hearts, make my heart steadfast upon Thy Way
          We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Comment

Sister,
            Have you approached his family, if not why not and if so what did they do/say?

Comment

Please get help!

For you and importantly your child. Your husband does not seem to be the best role model for him.

I am shocked your family sent you back to him!!

Comment

Working...
              X