Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Never married sisters: How do you feel about young divorced guy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Never married sisters: How do you feel about young divorced guy?

Originally posted by Optimistic View Post
    Oh some thing else I've just thought of,the first love is always your real first and true love.
    So lol I was 2nds
    No offence, but that's ridiculous; there is no general rule.
    Ya Muqallib al-Quloob, thabbit qalbi 'alaa Deenik
    O' Converter of Hearts, make my heart steadfast upon Thy Way
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Comment

"Idhaa ataakum man tardhauna deenahu wa khuluqahu fa zawwijoohu. Illaa taf'aloo takun fitnatun fiy al-ardhi wa fasaadun kabeerun."
      "If someone with whose piety and character you are satisfied with comes to you, marry to him. If you do not do so, there will be trials in the earth and a great deal of evil." At-Tirmidhi and others and it is hassan

Nothing about Divorce here.
      Many divorced Sahabah married women that had not been married before and some never married Men married women that had been married before.

People make marriage so hard nowadays.

Turn down the one who guarded himself and had a halal relationship whereas people are willing to overlook the guy who was Jahil and had a girlfriend because he isn't 'Divorced'.
      Hadith, Fiqh and Tafsir Scholarship
      http://www.al-salam.co.uk/[B][COLOR="#006400"]

Comment

Originally posted by naila-k View Post
        My friends brother got married then went back to the country he was working, and in that time before rukhsiti there were a few misunderstandings, like he viewed her as his wife and she didnt like the way he talked to her, he thought she demanded too much stuff etc then before living together they got divorced,

i dont think either of them had any emotional baggage in this situation. the girl was only 16, and they were related as well.
        I don't know how I would feel about a divorcee because all situations differ but if the situation was like the one mentioned above then never.

Comment

you wouldnt marry him? she got khula btw.

Recipes for all the family :inlove:
          (and you thought I was a lazy feminazi which can't cook?)

Comment

I always end up wondering, how much of an effort did this person put in to their marraige? If the marriage didn't even last a year, it means one or both of them gave up trying to fix it. That makes me wondering what will he do in his 2nd marriage. Will he give up when sh1t hits the roof or will he hang on even when it seems hopeless.

I think i heard on radio, a divorce guy is more likely to be divorce 2nd time vs. those who have never been married. But a 3rd marriage has greater chance of survival than any other category man.

Comment

but sis you dont know, you cant generalise like that really. Say it was the other partner who didnt want to fix it or got the divorce/khula.

Recipes for all the family :inlove:
              (and you thought I was a lazy feminazi which can't cook?)

Comment

Originally posted by naila-k View Post
                you wouldnt marry him? she got khula btw.
                There may have been other issues at play but just by the information posted earlier I would not. It seems like the reasons for divorce could have been discussed prior to marriage. I agree with sis Kya you have to put a little effort in before throwing in the towel. Having said that in the case of khula or when the other spouse has no choice I don't believe I would begrudge someone that if they at least tried to work it out.

Comment

Originally posted by AbuIbraheem. View Post

People make marriage so hard nowadays.
                  and divorce so easy
                  isnt it what shaitaan wanted.
                  ☝🏻️اللهمَّ لك الحمد حتى ترضى، ولك الحمد إذا رضيت، ولك الحمد بعد الرضا

Comment

Originally posted by Beblessed View Post
                    and divorce so easy
                    isnt it what shaitaan wanted.
                    It's better to marry and divorce than commit zina.

Allah (swt) made marriage and divorce easy. It's only the people who have made it hard, if you look at the time of the sahabah you will find divorce was pretty common.
                    It's better to marry the wrong person and divorce than to delay marriage for years and end up committing zina.
                    Hadith, Fiqh and Tafsir Scholarship
                    http://www.al-salam.co.uk/[B][COLOR="#006400"]

Comment

Originally posted by AbuIbraheem. View Post
                      It's better to marry and divorce than commit zina.

Allah (swt) made marriage and divorce easy. It's only the people who have made it hard, if you look at the time of the sahabah you will find divorce was pretty common.
                      It's better to marry the wrong person and divorce than to delay marriage for years and end up committing zina.
                      true. but what i was saying making divorce too easy upon themselves and marriage very hard, and not trying for marriage to work, giving up easily.

"The permissible thing which is most disliked by Allah is divorce."
                      ☝🏻️اللهمَّ لك الحمد حتى ترضى، ولك الحمد إذا رضيت، ولك الحمد بعد الرضا

Comment

What surprises me often is when I see a guy in his mid to late 30’s seeking marriage for the first time? I wonder how he could have been single all these years. Also when I see guy who is in his mid to late 20’s who has been divorced for few years.

What happened?

Comment

Originally posted by Kya View Post
                          What surprises me often is when I see a guy in his mid to late 30’s seeking marriage for the first time? I wonder how he could have been single all these years. Also when I see guy who is in his mid to late 20’s who has been divorced for few years.

What happened?
                          former is some guys like to establish themselves or have other priorities. It doesn't automatically mean something is wrong.

latter is, sometime it doesn't work out or there are outside complications that separates the couple. Also doesn't mean something is wrong. My good friend got divorced when he was 20
                          "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Diamond Delight is the best online store to buy diamond jewellery such as engagement rings, diamond rings, wedding rings,
                            weddingrings

Comment

Working...
                            X