Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• helpp

salam,
    i m real in a tension now a days ,need halp...i m 22 years old muslim girl from pakistan..i got a nikaah(only nikkah not rukhsati)when i was 19 years old n that was a love marrige n that nikah was taken with both side parents will...then my husband went abroad n we used to fight n there was a lot of mis understand between us...it led us to think about divorce...when my parents saw this they asked my husband to divorce me but he did not because he had not money of hakk mehr that time..then my parents went in court for khulaa (with my own will) n we got khulla from court while my husband also signed khula pepers n we become strangers again.....now we thought that was an emotional decision n we want to re merry ...now the question is..can we re merry without taking a halala or can we do this with halala..what does islam says about this? plz help me regarding this..we dont want to do zinna..thnks
    Last edited by arhoj; 08-06-12, 06:45 PM. Reason: spelling

Re: helpp

Salam,

You can go back to each other if there was only one divorce which seems like the case. However a new nikahnama and haq mehr needs to be written since the time of iddat has passed.

Please note that marriage should be taken seriously and one should go to last resort to save it. If after this, you divorce two more times, then it is a point of no return.

Halala is haram. There is a common misconception that after divorce and iddat has passed, one cannot marry the same person. It is on the third divorce that one cannot marry.

Comment

One more thing....

I don't think so it applies but if one gives divorce three times in one sitting, it still counts as one divorce not three.

Comment

Javed Ghamidi is a very learned Islam scholar in Pakistan. Here is the

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfgir...feature=relmfu

Jump to 3:30. After Iddat, they can get back.

Comment

thnks 4 reply but in court judge refered me to union conciel there we spend 3 months thinking that we should take dicocrce or not ...this is not clear that this was 3 time divorce or that was 1 time...because i listened that there should be 1 month difference between 1 time divorce....plz clear me this thing

Comment

Originally posted by arhoj View Post
            thnks 4 reply but in court judge refered me to union conciel there we spend 3 months thinking that we should take dicocrce or not ...this is not clear that this was 3 time divorce or that was 1 time...because i listened that there should be 1 month difference between 1 time divorce....plz clear me this thing
            this is one divorce bcos youve divorced once
            ♥ ♥ Be mindful of Allaah, and Allaah will protect you. Be mindful of Allaah and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of Allaah; if you seek help. Seek help of Allaah. Know that if the nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allaah had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allaah had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried. ♥ ♥

http://www.theislamicemailcircle.com...anner-new5.jpg

* ~ “Only those who are patient shall receive their reward in full, without reckoning.” (39:10) ~ *

Comment

Yes it is one divorce. It still counts as one sitting.

Comment

Did you think about those reasons for the divorce? Were they good reasons? Could the problems reappear?

Comment

thnkss 4 reply....yes i m thinking about the reasons

Comment

Working...
                  X