Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My daughter is marrying a non-Muslim man!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikha’eel
    replied
    Re: My daughter is marrying a non-Muslim man!!

Originally posted by oz99 View Post
    Top post. I completely agree.

To be honest, I'm not sure if I want kids now. What if they all become astray? At least if I don't have kids, I won't have to worry about ANYTHING.
    That is not a valid reason to not have children. You should have many children and do ur best to raise them on proper Islamic values and make sure they get a correct Islamic education. Keep them away from fitnah etc

Guidance is in the hands of Allah
    Have many children, and do ur best and then rely on Allah
    but you also have to play ur part and change ur own self, and set a good example. Avoid sins, be good to ur parents, and repent and sty firm to the sunnah and not follow ur own whims & desires.

Leave a comment:

• oz99
    replied

Top post. I completely agree.

To be honest, I'm not sure if I want kids now. What if they all become astray? At least if I don't have kids, I won't have to worry about ANYTHING.

Leave a comment:

• naila-k
    replied

do you blame the OP for clutching at straws? she is trying everything she can. she has said if this doesnt work then khalaas.

The girls aqeedah is deviant to the point of kuffar. She has said if she marries in gudwara then it is like marrying in masjid and having nikkah and it is valid according to Allah as one of the names of God in sikhism is Allah. So it is different from registry. If Sikh priest tells her different it might work.

Leave a comment:

• naila-k
    replied

she was given advice on this thread to go to the gudwara by someone who said they knew someone in a similar situation and it helped. so how is she ignoring the advice?

she is not going to play happy families, she is going in the hope that he sikh priest will advise against the wedding.

it matters as the girl was planning to get married in the gudwara and if the sikh geezer refuses to marry them that will obviously effect her plans.

do you lot even read the thread?
    Originally posted by Zesty View Post
    Oh so she's going to the gurdwaras for jokes Is she? come off it, is this the behaviour of a Muslim? Is this the kind of decision that the father the Amir of a Muslim household would come to? That we go play happy families in a gurdwara?!? Really, u think the sahabas would have entertained such notions? Subhanallah it's absurd! That's not even dawah!! U walk freely into a mushrik temple, what does that say about ones state of imaan?? Allah protect us all Ameen. No Sikh family would invite a Muslim family I discuss ther personal FAMILY issue in a public space (the temple)- none that I know of anyway, that's just asking to be lynched!

Besides my point was that if is genuine there's 7 pages of advice here!

Leave a comment:

• sushi
    replied

Wallahi you people are wasting Your time here. This is pure and utter trolling and if it isn't then the sister has been given plenty of advice (none of which btw she seems to be taking heed of) and so there's no need for any further discussions, which Muslim mother in her right mind would allow her daughter to marry a mushrik but not nly that- make excuses for her daughters absolutely unislamic behaviour whilst putting in the "we are a religious family" card and then this is the icing in the cake for me: she wants to gi to the gurdwara to have a discussion :rotfl: that is the height of stupidity and actually an insult to us for even believing that's plausible. For starters anyone who knows Sikhs will know that the majority of sikhs and again I reiterate that it's not all Sikhs, really depise Muslims and on the whole there has always been hostility between Muslims and Sikhs, you think a Muslim family an just walk into a gurdwara to have a discussion about their daughter potentially marrying a Sikh guy?!? Come off it! This is ludicrous, if you were to discuss it, yu would do it in the privacy of your own home, not hang your dirty laundry out in public!

This whole thread is a joke! I would advice you all to exit it sharpish :up:
    Completely agree with you.

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
    Sister, she's is not allowing the marriage, that's why she is here asking for advice. Yeah, her initial pots praising the boy were unusual.
    .....& she is still defending that kafir guy.

Oh so she's going to the gurdwaras for jokes Is she? come off it, is this the behaviour of a Muslim? Is this the kind of decision that the father the Amir of a Muslim household would come to? That we go play happy families in a gurdwara?!? Really, u think the sahabas would have entertained such notions? Subhanallah it's absurd! That's not even dawah!! U walk freely into a mushrik temple, what does that say about ones state of imaan?? Allah protect us all Ameen. No Sikh family would invite a Muslim family I discuss ther personal FAMILY issue in a public space (the temple)- none that I know of anyway, that's just asking to be lynched!

Now people think sikh monk can find the solution, not the Quran or sunnah. If I was in her position I would take the solution from Quran and sunnah (in other words what people advised in these 7 pages) and that would be it. No going to temple etc.

Leave a comment:

• sushi
    replied

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
    ↑Sister, don't mind but your reply is kind of harsh, too. Take it from a third person observer.

Not saying that other person' reply was gentle, but we should return the reply in gentleness :insha:
    yeah, I know. ............but I can't help if someone is being rude to me for no valid reason. That's why may be I don't feel like deleting it though I was harsh....... but I'll edit it slightly inshAllah.

:jkk:

Leave a comment:

• rina
    replied

If this boy was really decent, he would tell the girl, your family are not happy, i cannot put them through this, and call it quits. End of. Does he want good for her? How copuld he when he doesnt have good for himself? He is on the worng path and its not like he hasnt been around islam to say he was unaware at the time, he is aware of the belief of tawheed but has chosen not to accept it. His path is wrong, and he is taking your daughter with him. I would not even give him the time of day to go sit at a gurdwara, what for? The boy controls your family now? Please have some haya and do the right thing and cut him off completely. Your daughters heart will mend and in time will realise the hikmah of Allah azzawajjal. Make constant du'a.

Leave a comment:

• Mikha’eel
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Zesty
    replied

Leave a comment:

• .mirror.
    replied

Sister, she's is not allowing the marriage, that's why she is here asking for advice. Yeah, her initial pots praising the boy were unusual.

Leave a comment:

• blanchoir
    replied

Wallahi you people are wasting Your time here. This is pure and utter trolling and if it isn't then the sister has been given plenty of advice (none of which btw she seems to be taking heed of) and so there's no need for any further discussions, which Muslim mother in her right mind would allow her daughter to marry a mushrik but not nly that- make excuses for her daughters absolutely unislamic behaviour whilst putting in the "we are a religious family" card and then this is the icing in the cake for me: she wants to gi to the gurdwara to have a discussion :rotfl: that is the height of stupidity and actually an insult to us for even believing that's plausible. For starters anyone who knows Sikhs will know that the majority of sikhs and again I reiterate that it's not all Sikhs, really depise Muslims and on the whole there has always been hostility between Muslims and Sikhs, you think a Muslim family an just walk into a gurdwara to have a discussion about their daughter potentially marrying a Sikh guy?!? Come off it! This is ludicrous, if you were to discuss it, yu would do it in the privacy of your own home, not hang your dirty laundry out in public!

I said this from the beginning but edited my post and said "nvm", I was afraid of getting flamed....

the thing is, we can't be suspicious, its haram. If its a troll, we are only getting rewards through the intentions, it doesn't matter if its a troll or not...

Leave a comment:

• Zesty
    replied

Leave a comment:

• blanchoir
    replied

Allah might love her daughter more than all of us combined, lets relax with the assumptions she's going astray here, Allah tests his slaves in many ways. Make Du'a for her/.

Leave a comment:

• Bro.Salam94
    replied

Wow....if your a troll, then you seriously have some issues.

if this story is real, then yikes.

I believe that this sikh person will put HIS DOUBTS OF ISLAM into your daughters mind, and eventually, it may result in her leaving Islam, sadly....which would result in her burning in Jahannum for eternity.

by the way, aren't sikhs also polytheists? that would put her in the lowest depths of Jahannam if she became a sikh.

Leave a comment:

• .mirror.
    replied

↑Sister, don't mind but your reply is kind of harsh, too. Take it from a third person observer.

Not saying that other person' reply was gentle, but we should return the reply in gentleness :insha:
    Last edited by .mirror.; 15-06-12, 07:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X