Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My daughter is marrying a non-Muslim man!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fairy
    replied
    Re: My daughter is marrying a non-Muslim man!!

Originally posted by -Shamil- View Post
    does it?

is there an epidemic of muslim girls who wear hijab and pray wanting to marry kafir men?
    You'd be surprised but the Islamic education thing is shocking...you'd think a person would learn a thing or to

Leave a comment:

• -Shamil-
    replied

Originally posted by Soliloquy View Post

I don't care if this is a troll posting or not, but this is a scenario that has occurs quite a bit.
    does it?

is there an epidemic of muslim girls who wear hijab and pray wanting to marry kafir men?

Leave a comment:

• Fairy
    replied

If this story is true, then Aleeza is the girls sister as I dont think a parent would be lolling. The parent would have a heart attack especially if they brought their children up with Islamic values and education.

The mum and dad would be in hospital.

Leave a comment:

• .Abu.Rambo.
    replied

a very delicate situation, and I was really saddened by some of the advice.

What country are you from sister?

Leave a comment:

• -MA-
    replied

Maybe her mother should show her this thread. Might knock a bit of sense into her.

Leave a comment:

• .mirror.
    replied

Originally posted by sushi View Post
    .....& she is still defending that kafir guy.
    She's not. She did that initially, though, I think she has stopped after being told off.

And, unfortunately, the 7 pages of advice has not really helped. People can mention different ways to get her to stop, but guidance only comes from Allah.

She (the daughter) needs to be told and make sure it goes through her head that there's no concept, there never was any concept of marrying a kafir being permissible. It's kufr to believe that. She can make her own religion, but it is not Islam.

Leave a comment:

• naila-k
    replied

yes sometimes they do. There is no right way to act when in shock, many people laugh and make jokes about it. For example abused wives make jokes out of their situations. I have seen this. When something is too uneblievable and weird to even comprehend, yet is happening to you. Then it is quite normal to laugh.

http://www.healthboards.com/boards/p...er-trauma.html

Leave a comment:

• Sis_Asiya
    replied

rational people become angry, shocked, upset. They do not laugh when they hear their daughter is planning on marrying a kafir

Leave a comment:

• naila-k
    replied

in times of catastophe people need humour to get them through, everyone grieves in different ways. This sister is going through the possibility that she may loose her daughter in this life AMD the akhirah, and every word she says has to be totally rational? she is a woman.

Leave a comment:

• Sis_Asiya
    replied

Originally posted by Aleeza View Post
    Yeah he's not a violent person, I've never seen him raise his hand at anyone in the 20+ years that we've been married. Just as well for other people too because he's 6'6 and has been working out since he was a teen lol.

But in all honesty any guy who is going to go beat up his daughters boyfriend has serious self-control issues. Doing that isn't going to solve anything and will just make her hate you more. I feel bad for people like that, in a fit of rage they don't even know who they are anymore.
    sorry but am i missing something here? Why are you so calm? why are you lol'ing?! is this issue funny to you? self control? there's self control and then there is something akin to giving your child a ticket to the hell fire with a smile on your face. (ahem - troll! - ahem!)

Leave a comment:

• Fairy
    replied

I found it odd when people wrote I would beat the guy up, er no your daughter is messed up not the non muslim guy. Hes just living life according to his rules. WE have to Abide by Allah swt's rules.

The daughter picks and chooses what she likes from Islam and maybe even changes i (believing she can marry a sikh because we have to move with the times)

Close this thread, its become a joke, Aleeza needs to take the good and go on with her life..

Leave a comment:

• Soliloquy
    replied

Originally posted by Ibadah View Post
    Spot on, this is exactly what i have been trying to say. Please read soliloquy and Aleeza.
    I still don't get it, so we'll agree to disagree.

The understanding of love in today's society is selfish, why don't people get this? You want the boy to care for her daughter like a Muslim would? Idk where you get the idea that such notions of decency will be found in your average person. If this were the case, the world would not be as it is. So what if he has been around Islam and seen what it is like? It comes down to the fact that he does not believe, and so we're foolish to expect better from him.

The bigger problem, unfortunately, is Aleeza's daughter. She has had an upbringing in Islam and yet she still chooses what her nafs desires above Islam.

I don't care if this is a troll posting or not, but this is a scenario that has occurs quite a bit.

Leave a comment:

• bluesnowman
    replied

Top post. I completely agree.

To be honest, I'm not sure if I want kids now. What if they all become astray? At least if I don't have kids, I won't have to worry about ANYTHING.
    Salaam,

Like brother Mikha'eel said, you should have children and raise them as well as you can with Allah swt's help. But also, you have to be able to take care of them also, I know of many people who've had 4+ kids and dad decided he could not take care of them anymore and walked out. Secondly, sis Aleeza, you need to end this right now, and have this boy stop marrying your daughter. Make them choose between your family and him. If she chooses him, you have tried...but there is not much else that can be done unless down the road she realizes that she made the wrong decision.

Leave a comment:

• Ibadah
    replied

Originally posted by naila-k View Post
    do you blame the OP for clutching at straws? she is trying everything she can. she has said if this doesnt work then khalaas.

The girls aqeedah is deviant to the point of kuffar. She has said if she marries in gudwara then it is like marrying in masjid and having nikkah and it is valid according to Allah as one of the names of God in sikhism is Allah. So it is different from registry. If Sikh priest tells her different it might work.
    Well i suggested for her to show her daughter the day of judgement lecture, explaining what will happen in the grave. Did she take that advice? I think not, but going to a sikh place will be a better solution. Hmm yh right

Leave a comment:

• Ibadah
    replied

Originally posted by rina View Post
    If this boy was really decent, he would tell the girl, your family are not happy, i cannot put them through this, and call it quits. End of. Does he want good for her? How copuld he when he doesnt have good for himself? He is on the worng path and its not like he hasnt been around islam to say he was unaware at the time, he is aware of the belief of tawheed but has chosen not to accept it. His path is wrong, and he is taking your daughter with him. I would not even give him the time of day to go sit at a gurdwara, what for? The boy controls your family now? Please have some haya and do the right thing and cut him off completely. Your daughters heart will mend and in time will realise the hikmah of Allah azzawajjal. Make constant du'a.
    Spot on, this is exactly what i have been trying to say. Please read soliloquy and Aleeza.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X