Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My daughter is marrying a non-Muslim man!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My daughter is marrying a non-Muslim man!!

Originally posted by Mich View Post
    troll or not it does happen. seen it myself. One of my co-workers for one. She married a non-Muslim.
    Yeah it happens like all rare things do, but doubt the parents are all; "I know it's Islamically wrong, but the boy is perfect and they were made for each other!".

Nah.
    A Fast Growing Islamic Search Website -

www.Searching-Islam.com

Comment

Comment

User with one 1 post and thread gets 30+ replies lol. Can't believe people wasting their time on this...

Simple, if she is marrying a non-Muslim then don't let her.
        http://s14.postimg.org/v1lw1cm69/ummahanim.gif
        Twitter: https://twitter.com/akh_fuaadh

Comment

This is not some kind of romance Film

Comment

Originally posted by Fuaadh View Post
            User with one 1 post and thread gets 30+ replies lol. Can't believe people wasting their time on this...

Simple, if she is marrying a non-Muslim then don't let her.
            Older 18, it does not matter if you agree or not agree to let her. By law, they can marry without even telling you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich View Post
              Older 18, it does not matter if you agree or not agree to let her. By law, they can marry without even telling you.
              Well I'm not talking to you.

Comment

Originally posted by .: Anna :. View Post
                Don't know why everyone is jumping to the conclusion that its so unbelieveable and must be a troll - i know situations like this in "real life", its really not that unusual

To the op - i dont see what choice you have really, despite what everyone else is saying i think you are doing the right thing. shes an adult and responsible for her own decisions. if you had happened across this 5 years earlier you could have stopped it but now after 5 years and they want to get married, its a lot more difficult.
                What benefit will there be in cutting them off, or going crazy on them?
                I think people are right to think its a troll - if not a troll, then my guess the post is from the daughter and not the mother

Too many inconsistencies to be taken seriously - a daughter has the skill to hide her sikh boyfriend for 5 years but ruins it all by inviting the guy to her mom and dads living room? if she was that stupid, she wouldnt have been able to hide for 5 years

the post starts of talking about how islamic the family is but by the end of it she is saying she doesnt wanna hear ahadith and wants the marriage to go ahead

probably most telling of all, the the whole post seems like a loving tribute to the sikh boy - he's so lovely, theyre perfect for each other, his family is so amazing, his so morally upstanding, his a good non-muslim man, he will make my daughter truly happy, he is happy to sacrifice a lifetime of sex just to be with her, my daughter has found her "prince charming", he has a heat of gold......

....c'mon, are these the words of a worried, mature muslim mother or the words of a silly, lovestruck girl?

if the post is real, it is quite clearly written by the daughter and her aim here is to find some sort of justification for her actions through the acceptance of others

PS. Anna, you normally give good advice - and i very rarely offer advice here as its a dangerous thing to do - but i cant help but feel you are giving terrible advice here by telling the "mother" she's doing the right thing - by letting this go ahead she is potentially sacrificing the akhirah of her daughter and her grandchildren (who by the sounds of it will be raised as non-muslims who happen to celebrate eid)

Comment

This looks like a bait to see if some Muslims would advocate honor killing, like someone saying, if it were my daughter I would have killed her the moment I saw her hugging a man in my house.
                  Not knowing what one doesn't know will lead to difficulty

Comment

do they just let anyone work in islamic schools? then what is the point of the school.

Comment

Originally posted by cho09082489 View Post
                      do they just let anyone work in islamic schools? then what is the point of the school.
                      I have also heard of apostates who work in islamic schools so yes i think they do allow anyone and dont tend to do "character checks" or anything of that nature - maybe depends on the school

shamil mayb u r right, allahu alam..
                      .: Rufaida :.
                      .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
                      http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
                      “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
                      but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
                      ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
                      <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

I thought the same as Shamil, its probably the daughter maybe looking for some sort of acceptance from us..

Know that your marriage isnt valid, but do what you want to do, just know Allah swt is watching
                        My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                        ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
                        “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

OP sounds like a troll .
                          Where there are no Ulemah(Scholars) there are many Muftis.

I
                          deal System of Living for All Mankind .

Comment

Originally posted by Abdul-Curim View Post
                            OP sounds like a troll .
                            Do trolls write essays? if so how sad
                            My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                            ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
                            “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

tell your husband and son. Cut all your ties with this foolish girl.
                              http://www.medlinkstudents.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
                                Do trolls write essays? if so how sad
                                Trolls even make 4 accounts and talk to each other, I'm sure you are not new to this forum!

Comment

Working...
                                X