Wife is homesick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wife is homesick

AlhamduliLlah. I am married for around 1 months now. im somalian but of omani citizenship, and im married to kuwaiti woman. Me and my wife were chatting about our homelands, and she mentioned that she hasn't been back to kuwait, for 5 years and really misses her family. I want to take her to Kuwait, because i know how it feels to be homesick. her parents live her in saudi, but the rest of her family live in Kuwait.

I want to take her to Kuwait, so she can meet her family, and it will probably be good for me to meet the rest of her family.

Should I?

EDIT: I live in Saudi Arabia with my wife. Her parents live in saudi arabia too. the rest of her Family live in Kuwait
    Last edited by anonymous12345; 05-06-12, 04:15 PM.

Re: Wife is homesick

Originally posted by anonymous12345 View Post
    AlhamduliLlah. I am married for 3 months now. im somalian but of omani citizenship, and im married to kuwaiti woman. Me and my wife were chatting about our homelands, and she mentioned that she hasn't been back to kuwait, for 5 years and really misses her family. I want to take her to Kuwait, because i know how it feels to be homesick. her parents live her in saudi, but the rest of her family live in Kuwait.

I want to take her to Kuwait, so she can meet her family, and it will probably be good for me to meet the rest of her family.

Should I?
    Yes

If you have the resources, then why not.

Comment

InshaAllah i will.

:jkk:

Comment

Does she want to visit her parents or others in her family?

I just re-read it, if you have resources to go to both, then even better, however depends, if she wants to see parents, go to saudi + make umrah together etc

Comment

i live in saudi. she only has her parents in saudi and me, the rest of her family are in Kuwait

Comment

i live in saudi. she only has her parents in saudi and me, the rest of her family are in Kuwait
            mashAllah.

Yes take her to her family, and take her parents also, again , only if you have the resources.

may Allah increase the love and bond between your hearts. Ameen.

Comment

Amin

Comment

I think that would be lovely.

Comment

Just curious, how did you manage to get omani citizenship if you are somali?
                  Abu Saalehah

OUTREACH4ISLAM - Calling the not yet Muslims of Leicester to Islam since 2006

Comment

Salaam,

Maybe he was born in Oman but is of Somali descent? and lives in Saudi for work? but yes brother, if you can afford to and have the time, you should take her.
                    "Knowing what you don’t know is more useful than being brilliant.”
                    -Charlie Munger
                    "It seems that we're better at finding someone to blame for our problems than we are at finding creative solutions to fix them.”
                    -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Comment

Originally posted by abu saalehah View Post
                      Just curious, how did you manage to get omani citizenship if you are somali?

basically:

i was born in somalia. then my brother was born. my dad was abusing my mum, so they got divorced. we moved to oman after some time. and AlhamduliLah my mum married an Omani Man, and so he offered us citizenship, Which was a big boost because we could enter saudi arabia without going through the hassle of first going to the embassy. we just got our passports stamped. at the airport.

PS - note that we only got citizenship after my mum was married to the onani for almost ten years.
                      PS - IMm in saudi arabia bcoz i can be closer to Allah

PS- There are some somalis who have omani citizenship. and for me and my brother t get citizenship, we had o go through a very long process. bcoz we were not his biological sons.

Comment

Sometimes I don't understand why people ask some questions; if your wife is homesick, and you can afford the visit to her family, where is the dilemma coming from?

Comment

Working...
                        X