Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Im never guna get married

Originally posted by riley105 View Post
    it looks like i am never going to get married, i have no job, no career, my house is small. I liked a guy alot but he rejected me for another girl. why is this happening to me
    1- Girls do not need to have a job/career to get married,if your husband cares about you, he does not need your job so stop making your self down.
    2- Guys do not and should not look for their wife's house, he is supposed to provide his own shelter and beleive me for a good guy your house does not matter.
    3- Don't think of it as rejection think of it as not being compatible. If you think it as rejection your are implicitly thinking that another human being can judge you and accept/reject. which is wrong only Allah can judge.
    Sometimes in our lives we want something so eagerly but we don't know how good/bad they can be for us, and this we sometimes don't realize and sometimes realize with the passage of time.

Sister don't feel bad about anything, it was not in Qadr and InshaAllah you'll have much better husband than that person.

Comment

Originally posted by riley105 View Post
      it looks like i am never going to get married, i have no job, no career, my house is small. I liked a guy alot but he rejected me for another girl. why is this happening to me
      You can join our site as we have 6 sunni Imams on board, not sure of your location but I am sure one of them can help you. Finding a spouse can take time and but getting married can be fast. Please visit my profile for the URL of the website as I am not sure I can post it here. Oh and it is free!

Comment

riley105, don't worry about it, cause I think you are a young woman and there are many muslims boys in all the world searching for a single muslim woman.

Comment

Originally posted by abubakarbristol View Post
          It is quite possible that you are correct here, but I wouldn't be sure.

The Sister has recently started a thread on her pre-marital relationship with a boy who left her to marry someone else; therefore I advised her to try getting married the correct way which might give here a better chance of success.

My advice to anyone wanting or thinking of getting married is to have a look at the responsibilities of being married, so they have some idea of what they are aiming at.
          oh i see

Comment

Originally posted by Umm-ul-Sawarim View Post
            Why are you thinking that?
            thinking what?

Comment

Originally posted by MoMo. View Post
              me too but i am a guy.
              Your a guy, she's a woman. You're both in th same situation apparently. Perfect match.
              Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

:salams

hmmm seems like the Sister is gone...

Sis you don't need a job or a career or a house, just a Husband :insha:

Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post
                Your a guy, she's a woman. You're both in th same situation apparently. Perfect match.
                Not really, to match, one needs to be the problem solver for the other.
                Last edited by .Kid.; 08-06-12, 07:56 AM.

Comment

lol thread reminded me of some old song: I'm never gonna dance again... hahaha
                  Know that the life of this world is but amusement and diversion and adornment and boasting to one another and competition in increase of wealth and children...

-Quran (57:20)

Comment

inshallah you will get married soon the right guy will come along soon
                    i know the rishta process is tough but its just all a process until we find that special someone :)

Comment

Why make so much drama out of one refusal?
                      C'est la vie! Go on girl, you will do much better with someone else!

Comment

Originally posted by KurdishKid View Post
                        :salams

hmmm seems like the Sister is gone...

Sis you don't need a job or a career or a house, just a Husband :insha:

Not really, to match, one needs to be the problem solver for the other.
                        It can't be the man...

"If a man has an idea in the forest and a woman doesn't hear it does it mean he's still wrong?"

Comment

Originally posted by Mikha’eel View Post
                          Not really, thats not how it works.

Comment

Working...
                          X