Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marriage under false pretences

Salaams

I posted a question on the forum about black magic. This is a personal matter which I would like some advice on before I talk to an iman. Two people close to me where sent talismans by family from Pakistan, from the family they are now married into. They had the talismans for a while before they went to Pakistan, and when they went there, they married two of sons of the family. Very recently we opened the talismans, one a *friend showed to an iman who said it was a love spell/black magic with my friends name. My other friend has a talisman with her name and a love spell.

The marriage happened very quickly within 2-3 weeks of my friends going to Pakistan, I was shocked by it since it was really out of the blue.
    One of my friends is now pregnant, we know it was the family they married into, that made these talismans and included this black magic.

I don't know what we should do next, what do you do in a situation like this.

Shukria.
    Last edited by bibi1986; 29-05-12, 02:37 PM.
    [B][FONT=Georgia]Serve Allah, as you would if you could see Him; although you cannot see Him, He can see you.[/FONT][/B]

Re: Marriage under false pretences

Scary

Comment

The best place for a talisman is in the rubbish (but not the recycling bin), why did they keep hold of them?

Comment

salam,
        sometimes you can't just throw away taweez, you might have to neutralize them first, as you said discuss with your imam or knowledgeable person who does this, make sure the person you ask only follows Quran and sunnah and doesn't use jinn

also the family members of the family doing this should be made aware this is a huge sin in Islam so they don't do it anymore

the people involved also need to be reading lots of Quran, esp sura Baqara and 3 Quls are recommended for this kind of stuff, also need to be doing duas for protection such as duas found in hadith, you can find protective duas in a book called fortress of the muslim, its easily available online and in muslim bookstores

since you are going to your Imam inshallah he can explain more

Comment

taweez are bidah and don't have Quran....burn the stupid things

Comment

:wswrwb:

↑Not all Taweez are bidah.

Plus, I thought you are supposed to throw them in a river or something, not burn them?
            Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
            - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

well if you spoke to a religious person why didnt you get advice there and then? :/
              My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
              ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
              “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

been told to burn and theres no debate....they are bidah.

Comment

Insha'Allah, there's a difference of opinion.
                  Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                  - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by bibi1986 View Post
                    Salaams

I posted a question on the forum about black magic. This is a personal matter which I would like some advice on before I talk to an iman. Two people close to me where sent talismans by family from Pakistan, from the family they are now married into. They had the talismans for a while before they went to Pakistan, and when they went there, they married two of sons of the family. Very recently we opened the talismans, one a *friend showed to an iman who said it was a love spell/black magic with my friends name. My other friend has a talisman with her name and a love spell.

The marriage happened very quickly within 2-3 weeks of my friends going to Pakistan, I was shocked by it since it was really out of the blue.
                    One of my friends is now pregnant, we know it was the family they married into, that made these talismans and included this black magic.

I don't know what we should do next, what do you do in a situation like this.

Shukria.
                    :wswrwb: Allahu alam, i dont think u can say they were married under false pretences, Allah ta ala may test us by many things, and just because someone does sihr it doesnt mean that it will work unless Allah ta ala allows us to be tested by that. regardless of these talismans, they are married and the husbands may not have even been involved in the matter. so personally i would advise them to burn it and help them to understand that these things are haram so they can teach their inlaws and new family about this issue, and i would make duaa that Allah bless her marriage and guide them, especially as ur freind is pregnant u dont want to go and make problems for her and stirring up what may not even be an issue as shes obviously happy with her husband and carrying his child.
                    "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

insha Allah this might help has a lot of info on this topic

http://islamqa.info/en/cat/2013
                      "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

Working...
                      X