Looking for a sister for marriage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a sister for marriage

An educated and experienced brother managing a health service brought up in London and now living in Saudi is looking for a practising sister. Im 28 years old 5ft 9 , 32w, musc build, athletic, professional - ethnic is pakistani but open minded. I speak Arabic, english, urdu and understand hindi.
    the sister must be from the west on in Saudi itself.
    Ages between 24 - 28 - if it works out Qadr Allaah she will live in Saudi.

In regards to the deen - I take my knowledge from Shaykh Fawzaan, Shaykh Madhkali, Shaykh Ubayd etc... I have studied under student of Knowledge graduated from the jamea islamiyah fee Madinah.
    Last edited by Grotbags; 29-05-12, 07:18 PM. Reason: not advised to let people PM you

Re: Looking for a sister for marriage

Where's sister Jennica lol.

Comment

:salams

Brother, most likely you won't find anyone here, since this site isn't for looking for proposals.
      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
      - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

:rofl1: good luck with that :rotfl:

Comment

I agree this would be the last place for searching for a suitable spouse as there are too many weirdos on this forum not only that but sufi worshippers.

May Allaah guide this ppl firm upon the salafyoon.

Comment

Working...
          X