Seeking advice/help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Seeking advice/help

I think you should take advantage of living in Saudi,that's a big thing in itself.

Secondly,if you are looking for a sister from Saudi,and you reckon it isn't possible.come to the uk for a while and let your family and friends find you someone from here.

There are Arabs who reside inthe uk.

Ps..I wish I was an Arab,lol every man wants to marry 1.hehe
    If Allah brings you to it,He will bring you through it.

Comment

Originally posted by truepath View Post
      lol, thats common case and everyone knows about it. If parents are not saudi citizens then even if the child was born and lived in saudi arabia for 25 years still he will not become saudi citizen. Otherwise, all my sister's kids would be saudi citizens or passport holders by now as they were born 10 years ago and some were born 25 years ago but those who were born 25 years ago just had to return to India when they were 15 or so in order to get their higher education.

But isn't that the case in other countries too? Like for example, if parents are not british citizens then even if the child is born in UK, he will not be given citizenship. For example my brother's eldest son was born in edinburgh. He is now 5 years old... but no, he didn't get british citizenship. My bro got him Indian passport after his birth with place of birth written as "Edinburgh". If my nephew abdullah stayed in UK for a few years he might have got the citizenship but thats another story, however, even UK doesn;t grants automatic citizenship to those who were born in that country, unless both or one of the parent is UK citizen.
      im not from the uk mainland so i dont know how it works here, but where i come from, if a child is born there then they are british citizens and get a british passport doesnt matter where their parents are from, or if u live there or not, as your nationality simple depends on your place of birth. whereas in islam, your lineage is where ur father is from which im guessing is what the saudis base it on.
      "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

being born in the UK does not automatically make someone British. One of the parents needs to be British (which would include being naturalised British) however if the child remains in the UK for a long time, the child can naturalise (i.e. become British) My husband is a naturalised Brit, both his parents are American, but he lived in the UK since he was about 14, got British qualifications and graduated from a British university, and he was allowed to naturalise on the basis of how long he'd lived here.
        [CENTER]
        [/CENTER]
        [CENTER]
        [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
        [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Shaheer View Post
          Assalamu alaykum warah matullaah ta ala wa barakatuhu

I am a brother who faced hardship/difficulties in my life at the moment. I had married a sister in pakistan that I thought she was an ideal person as I was told many good things about her prior to marriage. When I travelled to her there and got married there problems occured after the wedding.

Their family didnt want the wedding to go ahead and my family was insulted big time. Returning back to london within the week... more problems occurs but I jus continued with my normal life. Even though I respected and praised her family - my wife even spoken rudely over the phone and it got to that point i got fed and didnt bother contacting her for months. Even though she wanted the passport to the UK - I didnt bother and continued pleasing my parents and working hard on my career. Now that I live in riyadh.. Even though I requested for a divorce time ago the family decides to ruin our reputation in pakistan making difficult for my dad to visit his mum in pakistan....

All i wanted was a practising sister who we both obey and please Allaah...
          Why get married if her family didnt like you and they were already showing signs of animosity. Breaking off an engagment is much easier than going through a divorce, anyways divorce her she sounds awful

One thing ive learnt, is if people slander you then it will always come back to them and whatever they said about you, Allah will do to them. ALWAYS HAPPENS. so whatever crap they saying about your family, let Allah swt deal with them.

Maybe visit the UK to find a wife, get family to help. Divorce her so you can free her to marry someone and also you can be away from rotten people! Good day
          My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
          ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
          “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

brother, the good, practicing sisters are all over the place, everywhere, looking for the good practicing brothers.

and the good practicing brothers are everywhere, looking for the good practicing sisters.

why they can't see each otehr is beyond me.

LOL. sorry, but my reply made me laugh. sorry, if you're sad. it's a sad situation, everyone single and looking.

Comment

as for your divorce, if you already divorced and her waiting period is over, her, then she's divorced.

you should send her a written divorce so she has some proof. just have it signed by two witnesses. maybe you need to go to the shariah court and get it signed and stamped ther so it is more official as i don't know how much the govts will accept a divrce paper with your and witness signatures.

once you're done with that, then just ask people in local masjids to help you find someone suitable. you may even find matrimonial agencies.

and pray to Allah to help you.
              May Allah make it easy for you

Comment

you sound like a complainer and hide from your problem. I know a guy who just send in his paper work for divorce after being married to a girl back home. They had lot of issues and after verbally telling the news to his wife, who was causing lot of problems, he finally send in paperwork.

You need to be a man and take care of your business instead of complaining about not finding a good sis.

Comment

Originally posted by x--x View Post
                  What kind of law is that? Clearly not from Islam, how can they put these restirctions on people...I'm shocked.
                  That sounds very discriminatory.

The Saudis it seems want to preserve their race and Islam is but eyewash.
                  Not knowing what one doesn't know will lead to difficulty

Comment

Originally posted by *asiya* View Post
                    and even if ur born in saudi but ur parents arent saudi, u cant have citizen ship or be a "real" saudi either. one brother from an african born family who was born in s.arabia, was refused by the saudi authorities to be allowed to go back there after he was released from guantanamo, as he wasnt considered saudi, even though he was born there, and his parents and all his family were there. so the poor brother was sent to africa where he knew no one, and his distant family didnt want to know him, and he was sleeping in the streets audu billah.

http://www.guantanamojusticecentre.c...s%20Story.html
                    Tragic.

That man must belong to no nationality then?
                    Not knowing what one doesn't know will lead to difficulty

Comment

was thinking about this and i was thinking.. in islam ur lineage is based on where ur father is from.. so which is more correct to issue passports based on where u were born ie: a place not of ur lineage. or to issue them based on ur lineage ie: where u father is from ?

food for thought.
                      "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

Comment

Can't he sue?

Comment

Originally posted by mademoiselle View Post
                          Can't he sue?
                          the many innocents who were kidnapped and illegally imprisoned by the US gov cant seem do anything about the torture and illegal dentention and horrors they were subjected to.every time cases have been brought they have been shut down by the courts.

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

Comment

and here they are, preaching about the Chapter of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms

:(

Comment

Working...
                            X