• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slaveofAllah88
    started a topic treatment of relatives

treatment of relatives

aslam o aliakum wr wb :)

hope all is well

I need to give some dawah and i need quranic ayah, hadith or reliable article ... anything that i can use with reference to convey the message of treatment of relatives of the wife.

So how a husband should behave with his wife relatives, aka his in laws

its something very important JazakAllah khair

and if someone can help me out on how to deal/ give dawah to a a person who is mashAllah very charitable, helps people but is very rude or stone hearted towards his in laws, does zulm on them, treats them badly, takes money from them, doesn't help them when needed?

JazakAllah khair again :)

• oz99
    replied
    Re: treatment of relatives

No you don't.

As Abda said, use your common sense. Treat them well. Why would the be rules on how to treat X, Y, or Z?

Leave a comment:

• slaveofAllah88
    replied

Originally posted by Abda View Post
    Even if you dont know the islamic rulings for such things (I dont know them fully myself either), use common sense and treat them how you would wish to be treated yourself. No more, no less:)
    well to answer u on that everyone has different views, and sometimes u need rules and guidelines so others may understand things :)

Leave a comment:

• Abda
    replied

Even if you dont know the islamic rulings for such things (I dont know them fully myself either), use common sense and treat them how you would wish to be treated yourself. No more, no less:)

Leave a comment:

• Hanoo
    replied

I would also like to know how a husband should treat his non-muslim in laws? Would the same rules apply?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X