Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: from the goodness from my heart

Wa alaikum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu

I am so glad you are staying Muslim brother :D. May Allah guide you and strengthen your iman (and all of ours). ameen
    Last edited by cho09082489; 23-05-12, 02:41 PM. Reason: spelling o_0

Comment

Of course you're still our brother. Even within the same family there will be disagreements and arguments- just cos' we express a disagreement on some matter, it doesn't mean we stop viewing you as a brother in Islam.
      The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

cool thats nice to here peeps

Comment

alhamdulillah :)
          "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

As the another poster mentioned above, brothers can never be enemies. If anyone was rude to you in that thread know that it was only because they love for the sake of Allah. Different people have different ways to express their opinions. Also, remember the saying 'a father has to be cruel to be kind' .......... so, this was that I guess. You don't need to be sorry to anybody, they were just worried you may end up doing something really silly out of immaturity.

An advice, please don't make marriage too hard for you. I assume, you are the one who wants to marry someone from asian origin, not your parents. For many of us, it was/is our parents. It makes life so difficult to limit yourself only to one race you know. Since you are free to choose from any race you like then why limit only to south-asian? I am a south-asian and I don't see anything great to be a south-east asian! Life is just like other Muslims around the world. So, don't be hard on yourself and keep posting your profile on sites like purematrimony,halfourdeen etc because then you'll reach marriageable muslims outside your city iA.

Comment

Originally posted by bruce lee View Post
              assalamualaikum i would like too say i am truely sorry for all of my posts and to the muslims i have offended i hope all the brothers and sisters can forgive me for any negativeness i have said i hope we as muslims can forget my behaviour i hope u will accept me as a muslim brother in this forum and too all groups i am not a raceist and have love for all i am sorry
              Brother you have done/said nothing wrong.I can understand to some extent problems through which you are going. May Allah help us all. InshaAllah be steadfast on islam and do not loose hope in Allah(s.w.t.). May Allah help you find a great spouse and keep you/your wife happily married in this life and hereafter. :-)

Comment

Alhumdulillah.
                Just stay patient, which is obviously a very hard thing to do but Insh'Allah, you will get what you want.

Listen to this lecture - it is about Bilal Radhi-yallaahu 'anhu one of the most inspirational sahaba you'll ever come across. Good things do come to those that have patience.

Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

Working...
                X