i feel like i want too leave islam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i feel like i want too leave islam

yes me again what is the point seriously i am still looking for a wife and at work some of the teachers are so fit i wear my hat but it aint easy i cant take being single i am on the verge of going too a night club at least i got more of a chance my friend told me a asian sister is looking for a black brother i was like r u sure but he did not even bother too call me so i happened to bump in to him in the street then he told me about the sister utter joke any way i got a job a place but i seriously cant take this and please dnt say go to the mosque ask the imaan i highly doubht the asian community would accept a brother anyway i am straying more and dwelling in sin so i have given up and i am looking for a nice woman muslim or not as i am fed up with all of this all brothers do is guide me too useless websites talk utter trash and what brothers dnt know the more negative i get it makes me want too turn away so realy everyone i am going to turn away i cant tolerate this no more

Re: i feel like i want too leave islam

All for a woman? A woman will only give temporary worldly gain, trust in Allaah and you will be provided from means you didn't even know existed iA. Don't give up because we need Islam and Islam doesn't need us.

Comment

you are muslim, you want to get married, you havent found the right sister yet, so you are thinking of leaving islam and chasing some hoochie in a club?

do you think your islam is doing you, us, or Allah a favor?
      .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
      نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
      دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

:lahawla:

A really dont know what to say to you brother , if you think turning away from islam would get you somewhre. just remember this hadith.
        The Messenger of Allaah (Sallalahu Alayhee Was-Sallam) said to Ibn Abbaas, “....When you ask for anything then ask Allaah only, if you need help then seek it from Allaah, and know that if all the people gathered and intended to harm you then they cannot do so except that which Allaah has destined for you....”
        “And if ye were to count the Blessings of Allah, never would you be able to enumerate them.

Truly! Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.”

Comment

Originally posted by bruce lee View Post
          yes me again what is the point seriously i am still looking for a wife and at work some of the teachers are so fit i wear my hat but it aint easy i cant take being single i am on the verge of going too a night club at least i got more of a chance my friend told me a asian sister is looking for a black brother i was like r u sure but he did not even bother too call me so i happened to bump in to him in the street then he told me about the sister utter joke any way i got a job a place but i seriously cant take this and please dnt say go to the mosque ask the imaan i highly doubht the asian community would accept a brother anyway i am straying more and dwelling in sin so i have given up and i am looking for a nice woman muslim or not as i am fed up with all of this all brothers do is guide me too useless websites talk utter trash and what brothers dnt know the more negative i get it makes me want too turn away so realy everyone i am going to turn away i cant tolerate this no more
          So let me get this right,

because you can't find a Wife, you'd rather leave Islam, and head for Jahannam?!!!

nauzubillah Min-Zaliq,

whether we get what we want or Not, we are Muslims who have Submitted to the Will of Allah ta'ala, because who know it is the Haqq,

remember Allah ta'ala did you a Favour by Guiding you to Islam, not the other way round,

:jkk:
          http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Also it's sad to hear you feel let down by brothers....but don't let their behaviour lead you to anything bad - exercise some self control and love what you've been blessed with - it's a heck of a lot more than others have

Comment

Also there's no point us giving you a hard time. The best thing we can do is advise you and remind you of Allaah having guided you to Islam - don't chuck away the most amazing opportunity you've been given. :up:

Comment

lol tue but i cant take it i am straying none of you understand my plight

Comment

Well, it might be that Allah has chosen that you shouldn't get married because He knows that it will lead to something more drastic? It might be a test from Allah, in that case be patient? I know it sounds hard, but at the end we will stand alone infront of Allah... Allah knows what's best for you, and He wishes the best for you.

Comment

i am leaving i am sick of this

Comment

:scratch:

Comment

May Allaah guide you towards the deen and may you be blessed with patience. Ameen

Comment

grrrrr i want a wife so i cant sin ... i have had enough i just want too protect my eemaan
                          Last edited by Grotbags; 15-05-12, 09:37 PM. Reason: language - calm down

Comment

grrrrr i want a wife so i cant sin ... i have had enough i just want too protect my eemaan
                            Take up fasting. Best thing for self control.
                            Last edited by Grotbags; 15-05-12, 09:37 PM. Reason: quoted post edited

Comment

i am leaving i am sick of this
                              Al-Quran, Surah Muhammad : Ayah 38
                              -------------------------------------
                              " ... Allah is Rich (Free of all wants), and you (mankind) are poor. And if you turn away (from Islam and the obedience of Allah), He will exchange you for some other people, and they will not be your likes."

read also ...

Al-Quran, Surah Al-Maeda : Ayah 54
                              -----------------------------------
                              O you who believe! Whoever from among you turns back from his religion (Islam), Allah will bring a people whom He will love and they will love Him; humble towards the believers, stern towards the disbelievers, fighting in the Way of Allah, and never afraid of the blame of the blamers. That is the Grace of Allah which He bestows on whom He wills. And Allah is All-Sufficient for His creatures' needs, All-Knower.

May Allah ta'ala rectify your affairs and Give you hedaya,
                              http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Working...
                              X