This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Find a Rishta

I thought this might be a neat idea to help brothers and sisters find a suitable match.

Use this as a template:
    Candidate Gender:
    Faith/Sect:
    Resident of:
    Education:
    Employment:
    Interests/Favourites/hobbies (food, movies, e.t.c):
    Ideal weekend would be spent doing:
    Other relevant information:

Comments (if any, on the candidate's preferences/personality) needed:

Comments about the rishta needed (Any particular caste, age group, region):

DON'T provide contact details on here. You can contact each other through this site.
    Please get your parents/guardians involved if you feel that you have found a potential match - DON'T go rishta-hunting on your own, you never know who is on the other side.

Re: Find a Rishta

As Salaamu Alaykum

Candidate Gender: MALE
    Faith: Muslim (Sunni)
    Height: 5"10'
    Resident of: United Kingdom (England)
    Education: BSc, PGCE, TEFL
    Employment: Learner Technologist in Greater Manchester
    Other relevant info: NA
    Email: please don't shre your e-mail address on a forum, as you will become victims of spam. Just contact each other via this website.

Interests/Favourites/hobbies (food, movies, e.t.c): I really enjoy travelling and with Allah's blessing I have been to Egypt, Pakistan, Jordan, Palestine, Saudi Arabia, Morocco and was planning to go to India and that will be a story for another time. I like to travel around the UK aswell and have been to the City of Bath, Oxford, Edinburgh, Ben Nevis, Snowdon and remember once we went London and the hotel gave our room away. haha
    I think it's easier for someone to view your life and describe it as I'm sure theres more i can out here.
    Ideal weekend would be spent doing: A weekend of discovery in a new City. A meal with friends. Spending time with my sweet nephews and nieces. Watching a film at the cinemas, getting a bite to eat, tenpin bowling and finish the night with ice-cream. :-)

I think the person just needs to be honest and understanding.

We not concerned with caste but if you are then we're Mughals. I'd prefer someone from a Western country and don't mind making ties to Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by learning2live View Post
      I thought this might be a neat idea to help brothers and sisters find a suitable match.

Use this as a template:
      Candidate Gender:
      Faith/Sect:
      Resident of:
      Education:
      Employment:
      Interests/Favourites/hobbies (food, movies, e.t.c):
      Ideal weekend would be spent doing:
      Other relevant information:

DON'T provide contact details on here. You can contact each other through this site.
      Please get your parents/guardians involved if you feel that you have found a potential match - DON'T go rishta-hunting on your own, you never know who is on the other side.
      well you never gave the actual website address
      The Crisis of ISIS (Response to Hamza Yusuf)
      Destroying the lies of the Murjiah!
      http://www.islamic-awareness.org
      http://islamqa.info/ - Best source on Islamic fatwas
      Shia Death squads in Iraq ethnically cleansing Sunnis

Comment

Originally posted by learning2live View Post
        As Salaamu Alaykum

Candidate Gender: MALE
        Faith: Muslim (Sunni)
        Height: 5"10'
        Resident of: United Kingdom (England)
        Education: BSc, PGCE, TEFL
        Employment: Learner Technologist in Greater Manchester
        Other relevant info: NA
        Email: please don't shre your e-mail address on a forum, as you will become victims of spam. Just contact each other via this website.

Interests/Favourites/hobbies (food, movies, e.t.c): I really enjoy travelling and with Allah's blessing I have been to Egypt, Pakistan, Jordan, Palestine, Saudi Arabia, Morocco and was planning to go to India and that will be a story for another time. I like to travel around the UK aswell and have been to the City of Bath, Oxford, Edinburgh, Ben Nevis, Snowdon and remember once we went London and the hotel gave our room away. haha
        I think it's easier for someone to view your life and describe it as I'm sure theres more i can out here.
        Ideal weekend would be spent doing: A weekend of discovery in a new City. A meal with friends. Spending time with my sweet nephews and nieces. Watching a film at the cinemas, getting a bite to eat, tenpin bowling and finish the night with ice-cream. :-)

I think the person just needs to be honest and understanding.

We not concerned with caste but if you are then we're Mughals. I'd prefer someone from a Western country and don't mind making ties to Canada.
        nice. so where does Islam, religious commitment come into all this?
        Know that the life of this world is but amusement and diversion and adornment and boasting to one another and competition in increase of wealth and children...

-Quran (57:20)

Comment

Nice :d
          Last edited by irfan_bcn; 09-05-12, 08:15 PM.

Comment

:salams

brother, we don't do this here..=/
            Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
            - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Wa Alaikum As Salaam

WoW
              You guys are hardcore, in a way that no-one understands??

The Prophet (PBUH) said “Nikah (marriage) is my Sunna. He who shuns my Sunna is not of me.” (Muslim)

I'm not advertising a website or service (more of a self service). I am only helping you complete half your deen!
              I know how hard it can be finding a rishta and thought this forum seems to attract like minded people who intend to do what is best. And to achieve your best, we must aspire to be like our beloved Prophet (PBUH).

I don't know what experience you have had finding a rishta but i know that the Muftis and Maulanas (Ulamah) that I have studies under collect similar details for creating profiles then share them with anyone interested in getting married.

Have an open mind. If its no use to you then maybe it'll help someone you know.

Comment

Oh yeh we are hardcore down here alright

Comment

Of course we are hardcore :mujahida:

this ain't no matrimonial site Bro......

....but may Allah swt bless you with a pious spouse.
                  وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Working...
                  X