Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Non-Muslim boyfriend

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Re: Non-Muslim boyfriend

    I don't hang out with guys without any intention to get serious, I am not 15! Why should I prevent something that I've never been close to??? Halal is clear and haram is clear. Zina is clear. Trying to get to know someone for the sake of marriage is not and cannot be haram even if you and everyone in this thread regarded it as haram. I am not dating some animals that just wait around the corner to jump on me because he has never communicated with the whole female gender except for his mother! I have never dated anyone who didn't tell me in the beginning "look, I am serious, my intention is to get married, so let's see whether this would work out or not". We try, see, it didn't work out. Done. End. No zina, no haram, not any of huge words you people are using here to demonize me!

    And please, leave me alone, and do as you like, but don't address any words to me on this topic.

    Comment


    • #77
      Re: Non-Muslim boyfriend

      Originally posted by mademoiselle View Post
      I don't hang out with guys without any intention to get serious, I am not 15! Why should I prevent something that I've never been close to??? Halal is clear and haram is clear. Zina is clear. Trying to get to know someone for the sake of marriage is not and cannot be haram even if you and everyone in this thread regarded it as haram. I am not dating some animals that just wait around the corner to jump on me because he has never communicated with the whole female gender except for his mother! I have never dated anyone who didn't tell me in the beginning "look, I am serious, my intention is to get married, so let's see whether this would work out or not". We try, see, it didn't work out. Done. End. No zina, no haram, not any of huge words you people are using here to demonize me!

      And please, leave me alone, and do as you like, but don't address any words to me on this topic.
      If they fears Allah SWT do you really need to be with them for 2-3 years(wasting time) to get to know them?

      If they fears Allah SWT than that's all you need to know. Other than that you get a Wali and talk, ask questions blah blah. You decide whether you want to marry or not.The end.
      "O friend, the cloth from which your burial shroud will be cut may have already reached the market and you remain unaware." Imam al-Ghazali R.A.

      GOOD MANNERS

      Comment


      • #78
        Re: Non-Muslim boyfriend

        Originally posted by KurdishKid View Post
        If they fears Allah SWT do you really need to be with them for 2-3 years(wasting time) to get to know them?

        If they fears Allah SWT than that's all you need to know. Other than that you get a Wali and talk, ask questions blah blah. You decide whether you want to marry or not.The end.
        when did I say 2-3 years???

        Comment


        • #79
          Re: Non-Muslim boyfriend

          I am muslim



          Originally posted by KurdishKid View Post
          The ruling is not opinion. It is the rule of Allah SWT.

          I put my Deen 1st nothing else comes 2nd. I think if i was in such a situation I'd have a hard time with "self-control".

          I guess this question is necessary. Are you a Muslim?

          Comment


          • #80
            Re: Non-Muslim boyfriend

            Originally posted by -MA- View Post
            Must be dating lady boys with a serious shortage of testosterone.
            What about women? Both genders have testosterone.

            I have to ask, what type of men do you people know who can't even talk to a women for 10 mins without thinking sex?

            Comment


            • #81
              Re: Non-Muslim boyfriend

              Non-muslim men only want sex I promise you that, and when she refuses he dumps her for the nearest girl in a short skirt. Then she is left with less peace than she started with and allah to face on the day of judgement. This life is a mere fraction of eternity, if she really wants peace it's achieved by allah's will only.

              Comment


              • #82
                Re: Non-Muslim boyfriend

                Originally posted by Seh View Post
                What about women? Both genders have testosterone.

                I have to ask, what type of men do you people know who can't even talk to a women for 10 mins without thinking sex?
                Women have estrogen not testosterone. I am a religious man and I think about sex several times a day, its the way allah made us and the way shaytan tempts us. Love does not exist, only compatability fuelled by desire.

                May allah guide our sister who seems to believe what she see's in movies and novels over what the creator has sent us in the most influential book in history: the holy Qu'ran.

                Comment


                • #83
                  Re: Non-Muslim boyfriend

                  Originally posted by SD-6 View Post
                  Women have estrogen not testosterone. I am a religious man and I think about sex several times a day, its the way allah made us and the way shaytan tempts us. Love does not exist, only compatability fuelled by desire.

                  May allah guide our sister who seems to believe what she see's in movies and novels over what the creator has sent us in the most influential book in history: the holy Qu'ran.
                  Go take a biology class, women have testosterone too.

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Re: Non-Muslim boyfriend

                    Originally posted by Seh View Post
                    Go take a biology class, women have testosterone too.
                    The amount of testosterone in women is insignifcant.

                    Men also have estrogen. But likewise, the levels are insignificant.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Re: Non-Muslim boyfriend

                      Originally posted by mademoiselle View Post
                      when did I say 2-3 years???
                      Someone else maybe it was said that they needed to be with someone 2-3 years before marrying.

                      Let me ask you something.

                      What do you mean by getting to know them?
                      What is there to know about someone if they are a pious Muslim?

                      Originally posted by Seh View Post
                      What about women? Both genders have testosterone.

                      I have to ask, what type of men do you people know who can't even talk to a women for 10 mins without thinking sex?
                      54 percent of men think about sex every day or several times a day, 43 percent a few times a week or a few times a month, and 4 percent less than once a month.
                      "O friend, the cloth from which your burial shroud will be cut may have already reached the market and you remain unaware." Imam al-Ghazali R.A.

                      GOOD MANNERS

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Re: Non-Muslim boyfriend

                        Originally posted by Glow View Post
                        And a Muslim women willfully marrying a None Muslim renders her a disbeliever aswell.
                        Sorry i never read the whole thread yet but I havent heard this before. Is this really true? I thought she would be living in sin-does it actually take you out of islam?
                        Alhumdulillah

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Re: Non-Muslim boyfriend

                          Originally posted by islam lover View Post
                          Sorry i never read the whole thread yet but I havent heard this before. Is this really true? I thought she would be living in sin-does it actually take you out of islam?
                          It's true. Muslim women are not allowed to marry non Muslims.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Re: Non-Muslim boyfriend

                            You should warn your sister that all non-muslim men have one thing in mind, and that she should drop him. No matter what he tells her, people lie and especially non muslim men in order to get something. But you should also tell her and ask him if he would become muslim. If he accepts then he trully loves her. He should then learn about islam and become a practicing muslim and stop seeing her until he becomes one. Then he can ask your parents and her to marry him. If he refuses she should drop him and ask Allah to forgive her. He is mercifull and he will forgive if she trully asks for forgiveness.

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Re: Non-Muslim boyfriend

                              Originally posted by mademoiselle View Post
                              Yeah, if a guy does not lose his head in the presence of female, he has shortage of testosterone... Give me a break..
                              You people act like you have been separated from the opposite gender for the whole life and now when you should go out and have a nice conversation and a cup of coffee, it is a nuclear disaster.. I promise, I'm not discussing this subject with any one of you, it's really pointless.
                              Thanks for the neg rep.

                              Stick to what you think is right. Once Allah and his Messenger :saw: decide on a matter, it is clear.

                              May Allah guide us all.
                              SPREAD OF EVIL
                              ZIONISM
                              BOLLYWOOD

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Re: Non-Muslim boyfriend

                                Originally posted by mademoiselle View Post
                                Yeah, if a guy does not lose his head in the presence of female, he has shortage of testosterone... Give me a break..
                                You people act like you have been separated from the opposite gender for the whole life and now when you should go out and have a nice conversation and a cup of coffee, it is a nuclear disaster.. I promise, I'm not discussing this subject with any one of you, it's really pointless.
                                Lol, I agree.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X