• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Non-Muslim boyfriend

Originally posted by KurdishKid View Post
    LOL how many people I've hear say,

"we're waiting till marriage"

and just during high school she gets pregnant/ him getting her pregnant.

The reality is like the other Brother said if the guy has an ounce of male hormones he will find it extremely difficulties.

It's not something to be proud of.

If there is a homosexual on the forum should he be proud to be the only one?
    your opinion... i guess you haven't meet any guys who love their religion above all else

PS... Picking on someone who's view and opinion different ... isn't that haram?

Comment

Originally posted by Seh View Post
      your opinion... i guess you haven't meet any guys who love their religion above all else

The ruling is not opinion. It is the rule of Allah SWT.

I put my Deen 1st nothing else comes 2nd. I think if i was in such a situation I'd have a hard time with "self-control".

I guess this question is necessary. Are you a Muslim?
      "O friend, the cloth from which your burial shroud will be cut may have already reached the market and you remain unaware." Imam al-Ghazali R.A.

GOOD MANNERS

Comment

Spanking from my mum...I will never understand those people, excluding the common sense from the islamic rules...

Btw. I'm 28. Naila-k, it is impossible to prove something to you people here, because as soon as I express different opinion, I'm being lynched, mocked, ridiculed... I tried to have a dialogue with you people on this subject, but that's quite impossible.
        I had 3 relationships in this way I mentioned, and no guy ever touched me or propose me to be alone with him. And every time I know I made a right decision to break up that relationship because they weren't right for me, and I didn't want to get emotionally involved as I knew that we don't have much in common. But if you're terrified of going out with someone for 1/2 on hour in a public place, than I must say... you must be obsessed with sex to think link that.

Comment

Must be dating lady boys with a serious shortage of testosterone.
          SPREAD OF EVIL
          ZIONISM
          BOLLYWOOD

Comment

Yeah, if a guy does not lose his head in the presence of female, he has shortage of testosterone... Give me a break..
            You people act like you have been separated from the opposite gender for the whole life and now when you should go out and have a nice conversation and a cup of coffee, it is a nuclear disaster.. I promise, I'm not discussing this subject with any one of you, it's really pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by -MA- View Post
              must have been in the closest gays

He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
              www.QuranicAudio.com
              www.Quran.com

Comment

do you see the hypocrisy of your statement? If they loved their religion they wouldn't even look at women let alone be in haraam relationship with them

He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
                www.QuranicAudio.com
                www.Quran.com

Comment

Not all men are Animals driven. For some men religion is everything and they will NOT have sex. Its called Self Control.
                  Self control is staying away from forbidden relationships altogether

www.QuranicAudio.com
                  www.Quran.com

Comment

Originally posted by -MA- View Post
                    So essentially you are playing to the common stereotype that all Muslim men are hungry animals waiting for sex.

Have you ever talked to a girl? Or is that all you ever THINK about if you look at one, let alone talk to one. You've got serious issues if that is the case buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by aadil77 View Post
                      must have been in the closest gays
                      Look, I understand it isn't ideal for men and women to be together alone, but what you're saying here is pathetic.

If a girl walks around in the streets NAKED and gets raped by a man, whose fault is it? The girls or the man? It appears some of you lack any logic, common sense and decency. So given what you are saying, it sounds to me IF you happened to be 'friends' with a girl, you will end up having intimate relationships with her?

Comment

Originally posted by mademoiselle View Post
                        Spanking from my mum...I will never understand those people, excluding the common sense from the islamic rules...

Btw. I'm 28. Naila-k, it is impossible to prove something to you people here, because as soon as I express different opinion, I'm being lynched, mocked, ridiculed... I tried to have a dialogue with you people on this subject, but that's quite impossible.
                        I had 3 relationships in this way I mentioned, and no guy ever touched me or propose me to be alone with him. And every time I know I made a right decision to break up that relationship because they weren't right for me, and I didn't want to get emotionally involved as I knew that we don't have much in common. But if you're terrified of going out with someone for 1/2 on hour in a public place, than I must say... you must be obsessed with sex to think link that.
                        thats how it always starts, just go to the advice and support section and see how many girls wanna end themselves over the regret of falling into zina

'1/2 on hour in a public place' is not being in bf/gf relationship, thats just called having a meeting, but why can't you do that with parents involved?

www.QuranicAudio.com
                        www.Quran.com

Comment

Originally posted by oz99 View Post
                          Look, I understand it isn't ideal for men and women to be together alone, but what you're saying here is pathetic.

If a girl walks around in the streets NAKED and gets raped by a man, whose fault is it? The girls or the man? It appears some of you lack any logic, common sense and decency. So given what you are saying, it sounds to me IF you happened to be 'friends' with a girl, you will end up having intimate relationships with her?
                          Men can act as gentlemen like as they want but end of the day they will want more out of a relationship than just a bit of chatting over a cup of coffee. And no men and women cannot just be 'friends' plenty of scholarly lectures on this just google them up. Only way they can be friends is if one of them is if one of them is ugly - that way no attraction ever occurs.

www.QuranicAudio.com
                          www.Quran.com

Comment

aadil77 this is such a nonsense. I didnt do the zinna, why should I feel bad?
                            Oh, I'm so leaving this thread

Comment

Originally posted by mademoiselle View Post
                              aadil77 this is such a nonsense. I didnt do the zinna, why should I feel bad?
                              Oh, I'm so leaving this thread
                              who's saying you did, take preventative action and avoid such forbidden relationships altogether

get your parents involved in your future meetings why the need for secrecy if every things clean?

www.QuranicAudio.com
                              www.Quran.com

Comment

Originally posted by oz99 View Post

Look at some of the threads in the marriage section that appeared in the past.

Boy meets girl. They hang out and just be friends. They have no intention of doing anything beyong being friends and chilling. But one thing leads to another and they start making out. Either that is the wake-up call needed or they continue and they start dragging themselves further down that slippery slope.

What once started as an innocent friendship of two people simply hanging out has progressed to a full-on sexual relationship where both the boy and girl have lost their honour and dignity.

Shaitan is cunning and will continue to tempt you and try to lead you astray step by step.

Comment

Working...
                                X