Non-Muslim boyfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Non-Muslim boyfriend

and you can support a muslim boyfriend :scratch: you mean with you dad in attendance on these dates?

otherwise i cant see the justification for that either

Recipes for all the family :inlove:
    (and you thought I was a lazy feminazi which can't cook?)

Comment

She's old enough to distinguish right from wrong. Let her live her life however she desires. After all, she's the one who'll end up answering to God on the judgement day. "Live yourself and let others live too."

Comment

Originally posted by guljan View Post
        She's old enough to distinguish right from wrong. Let her live her life however she desires. After all, she's the one who'll end up answering to God on the judgement day. "Live yourself and let others live too."
        Nicely said

Comment

Originally posted by Seh View Post
          Yeah i don't think having a GF or BF is haram because the only reason you think it is because of sex. Bf/gf don't have to have sex and i know a lot who don't. They are just waiting for the right time to get married.
          If you don't want to have sex before marriage don't be alone together, that is pretty simple to do.
          No all people believe in Arrange marriage, some people what to marry for love. (by arrange i mean having their parents chose a partner)
          :rotfl:

Comment

Yeah i don't think having a GF or BF is haram because the only reason you think it is because of sex. Bf/gf don't have to have sex and i know a lot who don't. They are just waiting for the right time to get married.
            If you don't want to have sex before marriage don't be alone together, that is pretty simple to do.
            No all people believe in Arrange marriage, some people what to marry for love. (by arrange i mean having their parents chose a partner)
            I totally agree. And I think the two of us are the only ones who share this opinion in this forum hahah :D

Comment

Yeah i don't think having a GF or BF is haram because the only reason you think it is because of sex.
              What you think doesn't matter

Bf/gf don't have to have sex and i know a lot who don't. They are just waiting for the right time to get married.
              You know a lot who don't and will probably never admit it either and even if they haven't sooner or later they will. Most of these couples are the types that say they'll get married in couple of years, they're havin a laff if they think they'll last that long.

not unless the man has no balls, any man who has an ounce of male hormones in him will find it extremely difficult to stay away from a girl he is attracted to - whilst in his little boyfriend/girlfriend relationship

He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
              www.QuranicAudio.com
              www.Quran.com

Comment

Originally posted by mademoiselle View Post
                I totally agree. And I think the two of us are the only ones who share this opinion in this forum hahah :D
                Just out of question, how old are you?

Comment

Originally posted by oz99 View Post
                  Just out of question, how old are you?
                  old enough to get a good spanking from her mum

He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
                  www.QuranicAudio.com
                  www.Quran.com

Comment

Originally posted by aadil77 View Post
                    old enough to get a good spanking from her mum
                    :facepalm:

Comment

sis, if you have something to debate with me about, you can do it on the main forum instead of neg repping lol :love:

Recipes for all the family :inlove:
                      (and you thought I was a lazy feminazi which can't cook?)

Comment

The idea of two non-mahram men and women being friends is haram. Full stop. So how can a boyfriend or girlfriend relationship possible be allowed?
                        Last edited by Khalid b. Walid; 05-05-12, 12:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mademoiselle View Post
                          Damit, and i thought i was going to be the only one :D

Comment

Originally posted by aadil77 View Post
                            What you think doesn't matter

We all have our own opinion, and we all have right to express them.

You know a lot who don't and will probably never admit it either and even if they haven't sooner or later they will. Most of these couples are the types that say they'll get married in couple of years, they're havin a laff if they think they'll last that long.

I don;t feel like reading what you said here.

not unless the man has no balls, any man who has an ounce of male hormones in him will find it extremely difficult to stay away from a girl he is attracted to - whilst in his little boyfriend/girlfriend relationship
                            Not all men are Animals driven. For some men religion is everything and they will NOT have sex. Its called Self Control.

Comment

Originally posted by Starman1 View Post
                              :rotfl:
                              Since I found this Forum i have been laughing a lot too... glad i made someone else laugh. :banbear:

Comment

Not all men are Animals driven. For some men religion is everything and they will NOT have sex. Its called Self Control.
                                LOL how many people I've hear say,

"we're waiting till marriage"

and just during high school she gets pregnant/ him getting her pregnant.

The reality is like the other Brother said if the guy has an ounce of male hormones he will find it extremely difficulties.

Damit, and i thought i was going to be the only one :D
                                It's not something to be proud of.

If there is a homosexual on the forum should he be proud to be the only one?
                                "O friend, the cloth from which your burial shroud will be cut may have already reached the market and you remain unaware." Imam al-Ghazali R.A.

GOOD MANNERS

Comment

Working...
                                X